剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
如果你父亲从岛上离开呢?
What if your father was to leave the Island?
我们的首要目标是救你弟弟的命
Our priority was to save Paul's life.
这是我们接的案子
That was the case that we took.
你觉得呢?
What do you say?
给
Here.
This is Dr. Ethan Shah.
我需要救护车-你能撑过去的
I need an ambulance-You're gonna make it.
到Kumuhau街173号♥-你听到了么?
At 173 Kumuhau Street.- You hear me?
现场有一名22岁男子
I have a 22-year-old male
呼吸严重困难
in severe respiratory distress.
老哥估计得气死
Katsumoto's gonna kill us.
警♥察♥能追上他
HPD can catch up to Mr. Wilson.
咱俩不能看着Paul送死
We couldn't let Paul die.
Paul?
Paul!咋回事啊?
Paul! What happened?
他昏迷了-不不不他不能死啊
He's unconscious.- No, no, no. He can't die.
帮我拿下工具,在书房♥
Tools, medical bag, office.
Tanner,先往后退一下
Tanner, move away from him.
冷静
Calm down.
他会没事儿的
He's-he's gonna be okay.
- Jules? -Here.
给
Here.
谢谢
Great.
帮我把他衣服撕开-好
Rip open his shirt.- Okay.
你们要干什么?
Whoa, whoa, what are you doing to him?
如果现在不做针♥刺♥来减压的话
If we don't do a needle decompression,
你弟弟撑不过五分钟
he'll be dead in five minutes.
没事儿的
It's gonna be all right.
他怎么样了?
Is he okay?
暂时没事儿
It won't last.
不能等了,咱现在就得走
We can't wait for EMS. We have to take him now.
好-帮我抬着退
Okay.- Jules, legs.
用针减压后气胸有一定
Tension pneumo status post-needle decompression
程度的缓解-你们不能进去
with temporary relief.- You can stay here,
就在这里等候
but you can't come in.
血压一直在降,给我准备胸管
BP dropping. I need a chest tube set up now.
现在唯一能做的就是等了
The only thing to do now is wait.
我给警探打个电♥话♥
I need to call Katsumoto.
取出来了
Got it.
我坐不住了
I can't just sit here.
我去买♥♥杯咖啡
Get a coffee or something.
你要么?
You want some?
不用了 谢谢
I'm good, thank you.
我是真不敢想啊,你俩这就把人放走了
Can't believe you let Wilson get away.
我们也没办法啊
Uh, we... we had no other option.
我们?别逗了
We? No.
我知道这是你自己的主意
Don't pull her into this. I'm sure this was all you.
这次真不是
Actually, it wasn't.
是我逼着他做的决定
I made the decision to save a life.
老哥别气了,你们肯定能找到他的
Come on, Gordie. You're gonna find Wilson.
我们发协查通报了
We put out a BOLO.
目前还没信儿
So far, nothing.
我可真是谢谢你了
Thanks a lot, pal.
我是请你来帮我宣讲的
I asked you to help recruit them.
不是来劝他们放弃的
Not talk them out of it.
Jory真的不合适
The kid's not a good candidate.
就喝了杯咖啡不代表你了解他
One coffee don't make you an expert on him.
不管咋,你的计谋都没用了
Anyway, it didn't work.
他直接给我挂了个电♥话♥
He was worried that you might've called me,
保证他会按时入伍报道
so he came by to reassure me he wants to sign up.
都谈妥了
It's fine now.
谈妥个屁,他除了
No, it's not. Joey couldn't give me
让他爹骄傲这个原因之外啥都想不出来
one good reason besides making his pops proud.
这又不是啥早九晚五的工作
This ain't some nine-to-five desk job
啥都无所谓的职业
where you can just fail and move on.
我们需要军人-我知道
We need officers.- Yeah,
但是也不是谁都行啊
but not just any officers.
这得要合适的人
We need the right ones.
你知道我说的是对的
And you know that's true.
你今天早上自己说的啊:
You said it this morning:
入伍后就是全新的自己
We don't come out the way we went in.
你怎么知道....
We can't really know...
就你这当鸵鸟
Not if you keep your head in the sand
问都不问他你咋可能知道
and you don't talk to him.
如果我错了,那无所谓
If I'm wrong... okay.
如果我说的是对的
But if I'm right...
他再回家可就在盒里了
he comes home in a body bag.
包括他的那些队友
Along with the Marines he leads.
你弟弟没事儿了
Your brother's gonna be fine.
我能去看看他么?
Can I can I see him?
Yeah.
来吧
Come on.
你太完美了
You are quite something.
谢谢你
Thank you.
应该谢谢你才对
No, thanks goes to you.
如果不是你们找到Paul
No. I couldn't have saved Paul
我根本就没机会救他
if you two didn't find him.
现在就差找到Wilson了
Now if you could only find Mr. Wilson.
我觉得找到了
Think we just did.
您儿子会没事儿的
Paul's going to be okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你们
All of you.
我并没有打算跑
I was never gonna run.
我只是想骗他来医院
I just had to convince Paul to get the surgery.
实际上12年前我就应该这么做
Like I should've done 12 years ago.
带我走之前
Before you take me in,
我能不能....
can I...
Dad?
你怎么回来了?
Why'd you come back?
警♥察♥就在外边儿
There's a cop out there.
听我说
Listen to me.
我决定去坐牢了
I'm going to jail.
我只是来和你们说再见
I just came back to say goodbye.
别啊...
No...
你不能就这样不管我们
You can't leave us alone.
不你俩听我说
Now, you listen to me.
你俩还是小孩子的时候
Now, when you were kids,
我不能让你们陷入被分开
I couldn't let you get separated
送往不同家庭的生活
and put into the system.
那是我的责任
You needed me then.
但是你们现在是大人了
You are not kids anymore.
你们也不会是孤单一人
And you won't be alone.
我跟Mitch都聊明白了
So everything worked out with Mitch.
他一会儿给小老弟打电♥话♥
He's gonna call Joey.
你看我说什么来着
That's what I said would happen.
你说的明明是
No. You said:
“我知道不爽,但是做正确的事情总是有代价的
"It sucks, but there's always a cost to doing the right thing.
”只不过不没有什么代价,所以一切顺利
"Yeah, except there wasn't a cost,so it all worked out.
跟我说的一样
Just like I said.
我搞完了
I'm done.
今天的任务?-不,全部
For the day? - No. Done-done.
看看去?
Want to see it?
走-走走
Yeah.- Uh, yeah.
咋样?
Is it... okay?
这哪是凑活啊
It's not okay...
简直舒服大了劲儿了
Uh... it's incredible.
Hell yeah.
他说的对
What he said.
所以风城是为了我画的
So the Chicago... The Chicago is for me.
对
Yeah.- Wow.
这块是北卡
Then you got North Carolina.
Roxboro and Pettigrew.
Rick说你是一个不太“沉默”的隐名合伙人
Well, Rick mentioned you're a not-so-silent silent partner.
而且因为咱酒吧的
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表