剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
你有多了解Raina?
How well did you know Raina?
从小就认识
I've known her my whole life.
她从小学开始就是我妹的好盆友
She was Crystal's best friend since elementary school.
所以你们也是朋友咯?
So you and Raina were friends, too?
算是吧
You could say that.
她很有魅力啊,你对她没有别的想法?
She's very attractive. You two ever more than friends?
你为什么会这么问?
What are you getting at?
我知道她遇害前一天你送过她花儿
I know you sent Raina flowers on the day she was murdered.
而且我觉得你那天晚上去她家了
And I believe you went to her place that night.
有两位目击证人确定她让一位男性进屋了
Two witnesses saw her let a man inside.
当时吧
ow, at the time,
他们都有各自的理由没出面
both had good reasons not to come forward.
但是现在
But...
事儿就不一样了
you know, things are different now.
Hey,
有的时候好人也会犯错
sometimes good people make mistakes,
但是你要勇于承担责任
but you got to come clean.
为了你自己
Help yourself
你也要说出来你的过去
by telling your side of the story.
我一整都不太擅长和女生交往
I was never good with women.
但是Raina不一样
But Raina was different.
她理解我
She got me.
我终于鼓足勇气告诉她我的心意
I finally told her how I felt,
但是她和同事谈恋爱了
but she was seeing a guy from work.
告诉我说如果还是单身的话
Said that if she wasn't,
也许就答应我了
maybe it'd be different.
但是最后他们分手了
But eventually, they broke up,
你发现你有机会了,就买♥♥了花送过去
you saw your in, sent her flowers,
想当面问她?
went to see her?
她说她现在心意变了
She said she didn't feel the same.
那肯定很不爽吧
Yeah, that must have hurt.
向别人表明♥心♥意,还要承担被
Hey, it takes courage to give your heart to somebody,
伤害的风险是很有勇气的选择
only to have them break it.
她就站在那儿用怜悯的目光
She was just staring at me
打量着我
with pity.
就好像我是什么废物
Like I was just pathetic.
我没控制住情绪
And... and I lost it.
你就杀了她
And you killed her.
她羞辱了我
She humiliated me.
我愤怒到了极点
I was so angry.
那把刀...就在那儿放着
And the knife... It was just right there...
老哥牛啊
Gordie is good.
完美拿捏了
He knew just how to push his buttons.
哎你知道不
You know what?
你算是帮我解惑了
That part adds up for me.
但是对你的亲妹妹下手?
But murdering your own sister?
不
No.
不是我♥干♥的,我爱我妹妹
No, I-I loved Crystal.
她是这个世界上
All right? She was the only person in the world
唯一一个还相信我的人
that believed in me.
我唯一的朋友
My only friend.
我为什么要伤害她
Why would I hurt her?
因为她马上就要发现真♥相♥了
Because she was close to learning the truth.
不
No.
你猜错了
No, you got it wrong.
哪怕你骂我疯批
You know, call me crazy,
我也想说我相信他
but I believe him.
我跟你想的一样
So do I.
你干啥啊
What are you doing?
追随我的直觉
Going on a hunch.
我爱我妹妹
I loved my sister.
我绝对不会伤害她
I wouldn't do that.
我怎么可能
I-I couldn't.
叫我♥干♥啥啊?我这儿正有进展
What are you doing? I'm right in the middle of...
我知道是谁下的手了
I think I know who killed Crystal.
巧了
Good.
因为我觉得不是Gabe干的
'Cause I don't think it was Gabe.
看起来你也这么认为-嗯
Clearly, you don't, either.- No.
DNA结果也有可能是指向父母
But a 50% DNA match can also be to a parent.
Crystal她爸Raymond
Raymond, Crystal's father.
他手♥机♥定位显示今天早上在Makena街
His phone pinged on Makena Street in Kaneohe
离天路小径的入口
close to one of the Haiku Stairs access points
并不远
this morning.
她亲爹啊
Her own father.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean for it to happen.
我儿子
My son...
他经常会被情绪左右
His temper gets the best of him sometimes.
所以你为了保护儿子就亲手杀了你女儿?
So you murdered your daughter to protect him?
我没有
I didn't...
我没有杀她
I didn't murder her.
我知道Raina的事儿
I knew about Raina.
Gabe都告诉我了
Gabe had told me.
我也知道我女儿马上就要发现真♥相♥了
And I knew Crystal was getting close to figuring it out,
所以我就去小路上找她
so I went on the hike.
想劝她放弃接着调查
Try and get her to stop investigating.
还告诉她真♥相♥
I told her the truth.
女儿求你了-你为什么还要保护他
Crystal, please. - Why are you protecting him?
因为她是我儿子,你亲哥
Because he's my son. He's your brother!
他杀人了啊爸
He killed Raina, Dad.
但是你把你哥送进去也不能让Raina回来啊
Throwing his life away isn't gonna bring her back.
Crystal.
我伸手去拽她
I grabbed her by the arm.
你听我说-我不听
Please, listen to me.- No!
我只是想让她听我说下去
I just wanted to keep talking.
女儿-你阻止不了我的
Crystal. - No, you're not gonna stop me!
她突然就失去平衡了
She lost her balance.
对不起
I'm sorry.
女儿对不起
I'm-I'm so sorry.
嗯...
Ah.
兄弟,早上是我越线了
Look, pal, I... Before I overstep...
是我的不对
I'm sorry, man.
我也有不对的地方,你们只是想帮我
Yeah, me, too. You were just trying to help.
我以为你就是需要
I-I thought that you needed to hear
有人告诉你你能做到-那个吧
that you could do it.- Yeah, well,
你说的也有一定的道理
you weren't totally wrong.
但是不光是哪个
But there's more to it.
每天我都要
Every day, I got to deal
面对一帮憨八嘎问我
with some asshat I don't even know asking me
最私人的问题
the most personal questions.
像什么“你怎么受的伤啊?
You know, "How'd you wind up in the chair?
发生了什么啊?还有什么地方能动?“
What happened? What parts of you still work?"
面对这种无知傲慢的人
Ah, man, it must be exhausting
肯定很不爽吧
dealing with other people's ignorance.
烦的雅痞
It sucks.
如果在工作中还要面对
Asking for more of it in my work life
这些问题我觉得太疲惫了
just didn't seem worth it.
而且不止这些
But it's not just that.
当一名飞行员
The-the thing is, as a pilot,
那就要对乘客
I'd be responsible for passengers...
生命负责
again.
你还是忘不了最后一次驻派-对
You're talking about your last convoy.- Yeah.
开车撞上炸♥弹♥
Hitting that IED,
是我这辈子最愚蠢的错误
I made one stupid mistake,
失去了我的好朋友们
and it cost my friends their lives.
这都是因为我的过失
I'm... It's my fault they're gone.
当然我也看开了
And I-I've made peace with that.
尽力看开了
Much as I can.
之前TC说想让我当飞行员的时候
Man, when TC offered me the chance to pilot,
我慌了
I got sick.
我...
I-I just...
都不敢想像要对其他人生命负责的样子
couldn't imagine being responsible for lives again.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表