剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
the DNA shows that it's from an Asian female.
Maui和Penna也许喊狼来了好多次
Maui and Penna have done a lot of crying,
谁知道这次狼真来了
but it looks like there might actually be a wolf.
阿呆与阿瓜说教授六分钟前刚走
Maui and Penna said the professor left six minutes ago.
现在咱不能确定他要出去多久
We have no idea how long he'll be gone.
所以咱俩速度得快点儿
So we need to get in and out as quickly as possible.
阿呆阿瓜说帮咱俩放风,有情况会给咱发短♥信♥
They're gonna keep watch and text us if he comes back.
这屋挺“温馨”啊
Charming little guest room.
束缚带还挺多的
Complete with zip ties.
教授没有用云盘的习惯
The professor doesn't use the cloud,
所以他的电脑应该会很有探索价值
so whatever's on this computer could be helpful.
同意
Yeah.
最近的文件夹
The last file saved was...
里边就这么一张照片
this photo on the desktop.
Noelani说DNA是
Noelani said that the DNA sample
亚裔女性
she found was from an Asian female.
这照片是昨天拍的,虽然她身上有伤
This photo was taken yesterday. I mean, she's bruised,
但是最起码人还活着
but at least we know she was alive then.
注意看背景,这照片
Look at the background. That photograph was taken
就是在书架前拍的
right here in front of the bookshelf.
教授回来了
It's Maui. Professor's back.
他去卫生间了
Okay, he went into the bathroom.
咱俩有机会跑路啊-别,如果他看到咱俩
We can make a run for it.- No. If he sees us,
他就会知道有人盯上他了
he'll know we're on to him, and we'll lose
咱就没啥优势对付他了
any advantage that we have.
我有办法了
I have an idea.
把我手♥机♥摸出来,就在屁♥股♥兜里
Grab my cell. It's in my back pocket.
呵呵当然在屁♥股♥兜里
Oh. Of course it is.
那边儿那个,你轻点儿捏
Easy. The other one.
给阿呆阿瓜发个消息
Text Maui and Penna. Tell them
就说让他俩想办法调虎离山一下
to create a distraction outside.
把你大拇指给我
I need your thumb.
好了没?-好了
You get it?- Yeah.
他过来了
He's coming back.
毯子,束缚带
The mattress, zip ties,
照片和DNA样本
photo of the Asian woman, plus the DNA samples...
嗯,你开车我给Gordie打电♥话♥
Yeah. We'll call him from the road.
我同意,看起来确实有问题,但是你们找到的都是间接证据
I agree, it doesn't look good, but it's all circumstantial.
随便找个律师都能狡辩成功
Any lawyer in town could explain it all away.
带DNA的毯子都不顶事儿
Even the DNA on the blanket.
再加上阿呆与阿瓜的过往记录
Plus, with Maui and Penna's history,
这俩人连可靠证人都算不上
they're not exactly reliable witnesses.
我明白,但是我们找到的东西能支撑他俩的证词啊
Yeah, but everything we're finding supports their story.
那也没用啊咱证据不足啊老弟
Doesn't change the fact that we don't have enough.
那你说咋办嘛,就扔哪儿啥也不管了啊?
Okay, so what are we supposed to do, just drop the case?
我可没说啊
I didn't say that.
现在咱手头的证据不足以把教授押回来
Now, we don't have enough to bring the professor in,
但是没说你俩不能接着盯梢啊
but you can still keep tabs on him.
如果你俩找到啥铁证
Then if you get some harder evidence,
咱马上就能把人带回来
we can move on him quickly.
好,有信儿了给你打电♥话♥
Okay. We'll keep you posted.
我尼玛这谁能想得到?
Wow, can you believe this guy?
你俩永远也猜不到包里有啥
You'll never guess what this is full of.
现金
Cash.
不,是现金
Nope. Cash.
全都是钱
It's full of cash.
实话实说嗷
I got to say,
我是真没想到你新生意这么红火
I am impressed that your new business is doing so well.
好好保持啊小老弟
Yeah, Jin, you keep it up,
估计要不了多久你就得雇人上门了
pretty soon you're gonna need your own personal escort.
我的好哥哥你知道我洗心革面了好么
Rick, Rick, you know I'm trying to turn the corner.
没事儿少看禾野的评论区啊
Not that kind of escort.
我们说的是保镖
A security guard.
害-那种一身正气的
Oh.- Somebody big
七尺男儿跟在你身后?
but trustworthy to follow you around?
你是在找新工作么TC?
Oh, you fishing for a new job, TC?
哇很感动
I'm flattered,
但是我很忙的
but I'm busy. Yeah, you know
我觉得Murph会很感兴趣
who might be into it is Murph.
我给他说一声-成
I'll give him a text.- Oh. Awesome.
那正好你捎带手帮我个忙呗
While you're at it, can I ask for another favor?
你咋听着跟Magnum似的
You sound like Magnum right now.
你可憋扯了,我声音比他性感多了好么
Uh, that's false, my voice is way sexier and you know it.
说正事儿,我主要是想找到
Anyway, I'm trying to track down
我的新朋友Oleen
my new friend, Oleen.
我们在洗衣店遇到的
We met at a laundromat.
她在皇家棕榈上班
She works at the Palm Royal,
而且她拒绝给我她的手♥机♥号♥
and they refused to give me her number.
酒店咋可能随便给你员工信息
Yeah, no one's gonna give out an employee's information.
我知道,那啥,我之前上领英看了看
Totally, but I was on Linkedln,
他们的员工都有谁
I was looking into some of their employees,
好巧不巧发现他们的经理
and it turns out one of their managers
之前在你手底下看夜店
used to work for you at the King Kamehameha.
叫Mahina Mao
Her name is Mahina Mao.
Mahina人挺棒的
Oh, yeah, Mahina. She's great.
我给她发个短♥信♥问问-爽,谢啦
I'll text her to see if I can get it.- Cool. Thank you.
所以你一单抽多少水
So how much of a cut are you getting
就你这个“洗钱”?
for cleaning all that money?
百分之五
Five percent.
百分之五是吧?你们接头定点是这儿?
Five percent, huh? And, uh, you always do the drops here?
对
Yeah.
那肯定啊,你这酒吧多合适
Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's perfect.
安全,好找
It's safe, central.
还不要钱-没错!
Free.- Exactly!
就跟我直接白嫖
I can treat it like an office
办公室一样
without actually having to pay for it.
Hmm.
Hmm.
要他百分之十?-五吧
Ten percent? -Five percent.
那就五-我没聋呢
Five percent. - Yeah, I can hear you.
我和我的合伙人刚刚决定
My partner and I have agreed
你享有在我们酒吧接头的权利
to allow you to work out of La Mariana
当然你要从你百分之五的分成里交给我们百分之五
for a five percent cut of your five percent cut.
你俩疯球了哇
Okay, that is insane.
岛上又不是就你们
All right? There are plenty of bars
一家允许我开展业务
that would love to have my business.
啥业务?
What business?
跟个铁公鸡一样
You're not spending any money.
倒也是
You're right. Fine, uh...
行,我给,但是百分之五太多了
All right, but five percent's way too much.
咱们来协商一下
Let's negotiate.
嗯我给你们百分之三
Um, I'm willing to give you three percent.
才百分之三
Three percent.
Hmm. 20%.
妈耶!宝友儿你没睡醒呢吧!这价儿可不兴要啊
NAre you dreaming?You're a dreamer. All right,
百分之十爱要不要
I'm not gonna go a penny above ten percent.
要了-要了
Deal.- Deal.
痛快
Cool.
你要找的人有信儿了
Uhp. Mahina sent Oleen's info.
我转发给你了
I'm texting it to you now.
那我先走了,晚上见
Awesome. Um, I'll see you guys later.
百分之十啊小老弟
Ten percent, Jin!
百分之十!-啊啊知道了!
Ten percent!- Okay!
易如反掌
Got him.
干的piu亮
Nice work.
谢谢你跑一趟
Hey, Maui, thanks for coming.
没事儿, Penna还在家盯着
Of course. Uh, Penna's still keeping an eye
教授那以防万一
on the professor's house.
照片里这个女人
Okay, so, this woman on the professor's computer...
是你们之前看到被教授
Is she the same person you saw
从车里拖出来的那个女人么?
getting dragged out of the trunk of the car?
头发长度差不多
Uh, she had, uh, dark hair that length,
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表