剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
如果你真的是为了帮助这些姑娘
If you're trying to help these girls, how do you explain
那你脸上的伤疤是怎么来的?
the scratches all over your face?
她不知道我是谁
She didn't know who I was.
整个人还被下药了,又晕又慌
She was drugged, disoriented and panicked.
就跟我开后备箱的时候一样
Same way she reacted when you opened the trunk.
行吧
Okay.
如果你说的都是真的
If what you're saying is true,
那你为啥不直接报♥警♥?
why didn't you just go to the cops?
我咋报啊,我现在身上
I couldn't. I already have a record for solicitation
还背着嫖♥娼♥的案底
after being caught posing as a john.
警♥察♥怎么可能相信我
They'd never believe me.
我知道你们听起来觉得很扯
I know, it sounds crazy.
而且现在唯一能替你作证的人
And the only person who can verify your story
还不会说英语
speaks a language that we don't.
所以为了核实一下
I guess if we want to hear her side of it,
咱得找个会说越南话的人
we need somebody who speaks Vietnamese.
确实
Yep.
谢谢,我们接手了
Thank you. We'll take it from here.
没事的
It's okay.
她现在很害怕
She's scared.
没事了,你安全了
It's okay. You're safe.
你么调查的方向是对的
You're on the right track.
抓到蛇头,你们就知道我说的都是实话了
Find a translator. You'll see my story checks out.
Jin,你跑来干啥啊?
Jin. What are you doing here?
啊Oleen你在这住么?好巧啊
Oh, Oleen, y-you live here? What a coincidence.
我这再上门推销保温杯.....
I was just going door-to-door selling Tupperware and...
我上一个跟踪狂也是这么说的
That's what my last stalker said.
你把不得有我这么可爱的跟踪狂
You wish you had a stalker as cute as me.
说正经的,你是怎么知道我住哪儿的?
Seriously, how'd you find me?
哦你把这个忘在洗衣店了
Oh, well, you left this in the dryer at the Fluff 'n Fold
我寻思着想你制♥服♥配套的袜子
and it looked like it was a part of your uniform
所以我就想办法找到你的地址
so I tracked you down.
你费这么大功夫就为了帮我送个袜子?
You tracked me down and came all this way to return a sock?
弟你是不是忘吃补脑安神片了
That's absolutely moronic.
害我这不是
I know, but I was worried
怕他们扣你工资
that they were gonna take it out of your salary.
你别说还真会扣
They actually would've.
虽然就11块钱
It's only 11 bucks, but...
但是现在这日子口,五毛钱掰两半的花
these days, every dollar counts.
谢谢
Thank you.
姥姥!
Tutu!
那是我外孙女Lena
Ah, that's Lena, my granddaughter.
她十岁了-啊是我♥草♥率了,没打扰你们吧?
,- She's ten.- My bad. Am I interrupting?
没有没有,Lena的妈妈进康复中心了
No, no, no, it's fine. Lena's mother is in rehab,
所以她只能来和我住了
so she's staying with me.
所以你独自一人抚养十岁的小姑娘?
So you're raising a ten-year-old?
对,就我自己,还得在酒店打工
On my own, while working at the Palm Royal.
不骗你,真挺难的
Not gonna lie, it's been tough.
但是不管什么时候你的家人需要你
But when family's in need, you press pause
你都会想尽一切办法帮助她们
on your life to get theirs back on track.
我理解我理解
Yeah. I can relate.
哦?你能理解?你有几个孙子孙女辈儿的啊
Really? How many grandkids do you have?
七个
Seven
(葫芦娃 葫芦娃 一根藤上七朵花,风吹雨打都不怕)
我还单身,但是我小时候家里就一个妹妹
No, but, uh, I did grow up with younger sisters
爹妈天天找不到人
and my parents weren't around, so...
我只能尽全力保证我们的生活
I did what I had to and, uh, made sure that they were okay.
姥姥!
Tutu!
我得过去看看了
I got to get going.
谢谢你跑这一趟
But thanks for coming all this way.
小事儿
Of course.
如果你需要任何帮助....
And if you ever need anything, I-I'll be...
这都是我应该扛的责任
This is the hand I've been dealt.
但是谢谢你
But thank you.
没事儿,小事儿
Yeah. Of course.
她叫Minh
Her name is Minh.
Minh. Good.
C你能问一下为什么她会在后备箱里么?
an you ask her why she was in the trunk?
她说是为了躲藏起来
She was hiding.
躲谁啊?
Hiding from who?
她说是为了躲避那些坏人们
She was hiding from the bad men.
坏人们?
Bad men?
比如开车载着你的那个男人?
Like the man who was driving the car that you were in?
不,他救了她
No. He saved her.
好家伙还真是哥谭骑士啊
Guess he really is Indiana Jones.
把教授带上来吧
Yeah, bring in Professor Bar.
Yep.
我知道接下来问的会很困难
Now, I know it's difficult,
但是如果她能想起来
but if she could tell us anything
哪怕一点点细节对我们的帮助都会很大
about what she experienced, it could be helpful.
她是越南人
She came from Vietnam
来这儿靠的是工作签
on a work visa...
中介说工作都安排好了
...with the promise of a job.
但是到了以后
But when she arrived...
她发现自己被人绑♥架♥了
...she realized that she was a prisoner,
强迫她接客
forced into a life of prostitution.
如果不是那个开车的男人
She would still be locked at...
她现在说不定
in "scary house"
还被关在“阴宅”里
if the man hadn't saved her.
她能想起来
Does she remember
那个房♥子的位置么?
the location of the scary house?
想不起来,一不是本地人
No. She's not from here...
再一个之前被下药了
...and she was drugged.
她叫Minh
Her name is Minh.
她证明你说的都是实话
She confirmed your story.
我们相信你了
We believe you.
Professor.
你是在哪儿找到她的?
Where was she held, exactly?
地址存我手♥机♥里了
I have the address in my phone.
Waialua附近一个老的露营地
It's an old campsite in Waialua.
那在岛的那边儿,咱得出发了
That's on the other side of the island. We need to move.
Yeah.
Move! Go, go, go!
- Move in.- Go.
安全
Clear.
安全!
Clear!
安全!
Clear!
安全!
All clear!
出去吧
Let's go.
人跑了
They're gone.
估计Minh那个事儿
When they realized Minh was missing
打草惊蛇了
they probably got spooked.
所以其他被抓起来的姑娘....-在哪儿都有可能
So the rest of the women...- Could be anywhere by now.
他们跑掉全是因为我-别紧张,我们会找到他们的
They left because I took Minh.- Don't worry. We'll find them.
你还知道别的活动地点么?
Do you know where they operated out of before this camp?
不知道,但是就算我知道现在也没什么用了
No. But even if I did, how would that help?
如果我们能知道之前的活动地点
If we knew their previous locations, we might be able
也许能筛选出来有用信息推测下一步动向
to form a pattern and figure out where they may have gone.
这个地方是我
I learned about this place
从之前解救的姑娘那得来的
from the girls I freed from the motel.
但是我也就知道这一个地址了
But it's the only place I know.
被你解救出来的姑娘
Those women that you freed...
也许她们还知道些什么,她们还在岛上么?
They could know something. Are any of them still on the island?
有两个回家了,还有一个没走
Uh, two of them returned home, but one is still here
在自♥由♥之家暂住
at a nonprofit I work with, The Freedom House.
自♥由♥之家就是帮助这些被拐卖♥♥妇女的机构
They help women who've been trafficked.
那咱现在就得过去
Okay, we need to head there.
没问题吧-美滴很
We good?- Looks great.
感恩的心我的好兄dei
Thanks a lot, my man.
来分脏了,我拿900....
Okay, so that's $900 for me...
这一百,,,
...and $100 for...
交给你们
the house.
说实话,我还是头一次看见你举着大把银子
Jin, I've never seen you look so down
还能苦着个脸的
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表