剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
哎呀没事儿的
Oh. I'm fine.
如果你忙的话
If you got to work...
不不不,他不忙
No, no. No, I insist.
他都盼望你来盼了好几个礼拜了
Thomas has been looking forward to your visit for weeks.
对
Yeah,
她说的对
Higgy's right.
如果需要帮忙的话我们给你打电♥话♥
If we need backup, we'll let you know.
谢了
Thank you, guys.
Hey
你没事吧
You okay?
没事儿,我以为是Ethan
Yeah. I thought it was Ethan,
可惜是KUMU
but it's just Kumu.
你俩闹别扭了?
Something going on with him?
昨天晚上我把啥都告诉他了
Last night I, uh, I opened up about my past.
特工那段儿你也说了?
You told him about your MI6 days?
嗯,还有Richard去世的原因
About that, Richard's death,
复仇啊被开除啊,基本都说了
my vendetta, being disavowed, the whole thing.
但是今天一天他都不理我
Been trying to contact him all day, but he's ignoring me.
我估计上手术去了
I'm sure he's just in surgery.
也许吧
Perhaps.
下午好Lockhart先生,很抱歉打扰你
Good afternoon, Mr. Lockhart. We're sorry to bother you.
我不管你们是来推销什么东西的
Look, I don't know what you're selling,
但是我现在真的没心情
but it's not the best time.
我们知道您女儿的事情
We're here about your daughter.
你是说
You're saying
我妹出事儿的时候不是自己一个人?
my sister was with someone?
她爬山一直都是自己啊
Crystal always hiked alone.
这是她自我减压的方法
It was how she decompressed.
但是今天不是,我亲眼看到的
Not today. I saw it with my own eyes.
警♥察♥说这就是一起意外
Police said it was an accident.
我们不想过早的下结论
We're not jumping to any conclusions.
也许是也许不是
It may have been.
我就是想问一下
In the meantime,
你知不知道你女儿生活中
can you think of anyone who may have wanted
有人会伤害她?前男友啊这些
to harm her? An ex-boyfriend or a coworker?
她一直都是单身
She wasn't seeing anyone.
如果她和谁有过节
And if she had a problem with somebody,
她也从来没有提起过
she never said.
我们就不占用您过多的时间了
Okay, uh, we don't want to take up any more of your time.
很遗憾您失去了您的女儿
We're very sorry for your loss.
谢谢你们调查这个案子
Well, I appreciate you looking into it.
如果有新进展麻烦告诉我们
And, please, keep us posted.
没问题
Of course.
Thomas当时在学
So Thomas was learning
怎么骑马
how to ride his bike, right?
但是还不会转向,然后我们就沿着小路走
But he couldn't turn yet, and so we're on this path,
有个地方吧你得往左或者往右拐
and we get to a certain point where you have to turn left
就听到他在那喊
or right, and he yells,
“我转不动!!"
"I can't turn!"
直接冲着湖就去了
And he goes right into the lake!
难怪他开车这个架势
Explains the way he drives now.
恩恩是-嗯哼
Yeah.- Uh-huh.
我接个电♥话♥
I gotta take this. I'll be right back.
Thomas Magnum.
这个下午?
Uh, this afternoon?
我可能来不及啊
Yeah, I don't think I'm
gonna be able to make it.
我给我朋友打个电♥话♥问问
But let me reach out to a colleague of mine,
如果他有空就让他接吧
see if he's available.
有消息告诉你
Okay. Be in touch.
Mahalo.
你又说我啥坏话了
Okay, okay, okay, what'd you tell them?
你不会说的那些
Oh, nothing you wouldn't have shared.
哪怕是忏悔的时候(存疑)
In a confessional.
我就去接了一个电♥话♥
I leave for one work call,
你就把我尿床的事儿都说了
and you start spilling all my secrets.
咋,有新案子啊?
So what, you got a case?
盯梢的活儿
Yeah, it's an infidelity stakeout,
我准备转交给Luther
but I'm probably gonna
hand it off to Luther.
等一下
Hold on.
你别啊
Don't pass up a paying job.
接了吧-你确定?
Do it.- You sure?
我跟你一起
I'll tag along.
早就想看看你平常干活啥样子了
I've always wanted to see what you do for a living.
行啊,我客户的丈夫
All right. Well, my client's husband
一个小时之前去吃午饭了,客户想让咱跟一下
goes to lunch in an hour, and she wants us to tail him,
所以咱现在就得出发了
so we should probably get going.
我也得出发了,我得回文化中心一趟
Me, too. I got to get back to the cultural center.
晚点儿见-再见
All right, I'll see you guys. - Bye.
Bye, guys.
好消息老弟
Oh, hey. Good news, Sham.
我那个干改装的哥们儿
My buddy Jack, he's a machinist.
他说改飞机给咱打折
He said he'll retrofit the chopper for a big discount.
TC说想让你帮他开飞机
But, uh, TC, he told me the plan for you to become a pilot.
那是他想,我又没同意
That's TC's plan. I didn't accept the job.
我也没让你们想办法啊
And I definitely didn't ask for help.
我就是以为你是因为花销心里不舒服
Oh, sorry, man, I just figured you'd be worried about the cost.
那你以为错了
Well, you figured wrong.
你急啥啊
Hey, come on, man, take it easy.
我知道为啥你会犹豫
Look, I understand why you'd be hesitant,
但是这对你来说小菜一碟啊
but come on, you can do this.
又不是让你站着开
It's not like you've got to fly a chopper
飞机乱转-你不懂
standing up, right? -Look, you don't get it, okay?
你怎么可能懂
You can't get it.
哎
All right.
Sham...
哎老弟
Sham, come on, man
我去别的屋看看
I'll search the other rooms.
来看这个
Yo. Come check this out.
有个剪报集
Got newspaper clippings,
警方报告
police reports.
看起来Crystal是在查一起悬案
I think Crystal was looking into an unsolved murder.
Raina Kahui.
去年被害
Killed last year.
这案子对Crystal不是什么小事儿
This wasn't just any case for Crystal.
这照片里有她们合影
There's a couple of photos with Raina in them.
她俩关系看起来很好
Seems like they were close.
也就是说Crystal在调查她好朋友的谋杀案
Crystal was investigating her friend's murder.
然后现在她也遇害了
And now she ends up dead.
之前Thomas咋说巧合来着?
What does Thomas say about coincidences?
世界上没有那么多巧合
A good detective doesn't believe in them.
报告说Raina被捅了六刀
It says Raina was stabbed six times.
感觉像是激♥情♥犯罪
It's likely a crime of passion.
我现在满脑子都是早上看到的
I can't stop thinking about seeing Crystal on those stairs.
我就那么从谋杀现场直直的飞过去
I flew right over a murder about to happen.
你怎么可能会遇见到这些的呢
You couldn't have known that. You know that, right?
Crystal最近的一次笔记
Look, one of Crystal's most recent notes
写着"Harada."
says "Harada."
也许是杀害Raina的凶手?
You think that could have been Raina's killer?
也许吧,但是看这个叫Chad Cabrera的
Perhaps, but it says here that Chad Cabrera,
Raina的前男友,还是旅行社的老板
a tool company owner and Raina's ex-boyfriend
也是Raina的雇主是头号♥嫌犯
and employer, was the prime suspect.
但是因为证据不足没办法进行逮捕
They just didn't have enough evidence to arrest him.
等一
Wait a second.
啥?
What?
你看这儿
Look here.
Crystal昨天去找过Cabrera
Crystal just paid Cabrera a visit, just yesterday.
看起来咱们要完成Crystal的遗志了
I suppose we pick up where she left off.
没动静啊
I don't see any movement.
哎对了
Oh, hey, uh...
帮老叔来一张发给你婶儿
take a picture for Ana.
肯定得冲出来挂床头-行行
Come on, she'll get a kick out of it.- All right.
好了
Okay, I got it.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表