剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
慌里慌张的给老妈打电♥话♥干啥
in the middle of a romantic break?
咱得趁她一个人的时候搞清楚
We're gonna have to get her alone to find out.
不好意思?
Excuse me?
麻烦你转告那个男的
Hi. What are the chances that I could get you
前台有他需要的东西
to tell that man over there that he's needed at the front desk?
介界您就放心吧妥必妥
Coming right up.
想不想玩儿角色扮演?
How do you feel about role play?
不好意思,这个位置有人么?
Excuse me? Are these taken?
哦没有没有,坐
No, go right ahead.
啊,你去看鲸鱼秀了!
Oh, I see you did the whale-watching tour!
我们超喜欢
Oh, we loved it.
那是
It's, uh...
那是他求婚的地方
It's actually where Ethan here proposed.
没错,就是我单膝下跪的时候
Yeah. Yeah, the 60 seconds I was on one knee was the only time
鲸鱼正好路过,最后啥也没看到
anyone saw a whale, so, we,uh... we missed the whole thing.
但是是个美好的故事啊
Makes for a good story, though.
那肯定
It certainly does.
我们这有一大堆呢
Uh, we actually have loads of them from here.
我们每年都会回来
We come back every year
为了纪念我们婚姻的开始和走过的旅程
to remember where it all started and, uh, how far we've come.
时至今日还和当初一样
Yeah. Still just as in love as we were on the first trip.
这也太甜了吧awwww
hat's sweet. And rare.
你们真的好幸运啊
You two are lucky.
你结婚了吗?
Are you married?
还没
Mm-mm, not yet.
我和我男朋友确实也考虑过
My boyfriend and I are thinking about it, though.
我能不能咨♥询♥你们个问题啊?
Can I ask you guys a strange question?
你们是怎么知道能过下去的?
How did you know it would work out?
我们不知道
We didn't.
当然我知道她是最完美的女人
I mean, obviously I knew Jules was amazing.
美丽大方,足智多谋
Beautiful, intelligent.
愿意无私地帮助别人
She's always bending over backwards to help others.
我不知道未来会如何
I couldn't know what the future would hold.
但是我知道在未来的生活里
All I knew was that, in years to come,
我想和她一起手牵手的散步
I'd still be excited waking up next to her
慢慢地思考我们的未来
and figuring it out.
这些事你唯一能想到的
And that's all you can know, really.
都看你有没有信心了
It's a leap of faith.
不好意思我先去那边儿一下?
Would you guys excuse me?
不是我不讲礼貌,只是我现在
I don't mean to be rude, but I have something
觉得我需要过去一下
I need to go do.
哦
Oh.
你觉得她会主动开口么?
You think she's gonna tell him?
肯定的定啊
I think so, yeah.
哎你刚才说的可以啊
Wow. That was very good, by the way.
嗨,小意思啦
Ah, I do what I can.
就这儿了
This is it.
阿姨说过的营地
The campsite Kaeo's mom showed me.
但是Liam不在啊
Well, Liam isn't here.
之前在这儿
No, but he was.
如果他在这儿思考了很久的话
Well, if he sat here thinking long enough,
说不定他改主意了
maybe he didn't go through with it.
有可能,也有可能是我们来的太晚了
Yeah, either that, or we're too late.
天黑之前咱们还是抓紧找吧
We got to keep searching before we lose any more daylight.
这儿
Hey, guys.
就算报♥警♥,到这也得二十分钟
We call this in, HPD's still 20 minutes out.
我觉得咱耽误不起
I don't think we got that long.
我得下去
I got to get down there.
人多我怕吓着他
Too many of us will spook him.
小心TM
All right, be careful, TM.
没事儿的Liam
Easy, Liam.
我就是想和你聊聊
I just want to talk.
你特么谁啊?
Who the hell are you?
你怎么知道我叫什么?
How do you know my name?
我叫Thomas Magnum
My name is Thomas Magnum.
我是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I'm a private investigator.
站那儿别动-你爱人雇我找你
Don't come any closer.- Your wife, Erin, hired me to find you.
她和你女儿很担心你
Her and Bella are worried about you. They just...
她们希望你能回家
...want you to come home.
我不能回去
I can't.
我听说你小队的事儿了
I-I heard what happened with your unit.
我知道Kaeo
I heard about Kaeo.
我理解你现在的挣扎-你懂个屁你懂
I know the pain you're in.- What the hell could you possibly know
你怎么可能懂?
about my pain? Huh?
Liam.....-我说了你别过来
Liam...- I told you to stay back, man!
再走一步我就开枪
Come closer, and I'll do it.
我不唬你
I swear to God.
要出事儿
This thing's going south.
咱得想个办法
We got to do something.
让他再试试
Just give him a minute.
只有TM能劝得动Liam
If anyone can get through to Liam, it's Thomas.
听我说完兄弟
Just hear me out.
我也服过役
I served in the military.
驻派六回
I did six tours.
你现在感受到的那种痛苦?
Okay, so that pain you're feeling?
那种悲怆?
That grief?
我很了解是怎样
I know what that is.
我知道失去朋友和兄弟
I know what it's like to lose friends,
是什么感觉
brothers.
你小队里的队员?
Those guys in your unit?
Kaeo?
他们不希望你走到这一步
They wouldn't want this for you.
你怎么知道他们想要什么?
How do you know what they want, huh?
你又不能跟他们聊天
It's not like you could ask them.
我不需要
I don't need to.
我曾经就是他们一员
I've been one of the unlucky ones.
你说啥呢?
What are you talking about?
我最后一次驻派,任务出问题了
Month into my last tour, a-a mission went sideways.
敌对分子知道我们的动向,任务直接就失败了
Taliban knew we were coming. The op was DOA.
我被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I ended up spending 18 months
关了18个月
in a POW camp in the Korengal.
所以我觉得我还是挺惨的
And it's safe to say I had my share of bad days.
你知道是什么支撑我走过来的么?
You know what helped me get through it?
Aarash.
他是我的翻译
He was my interpreter in Kabul.
他为了我们付出了一切
He risked everything for us.
我们为了他也愿意做同样的事儿
And, you know, we'd do the same for him.
出任务那天,他觉得不对劲儿
Morning of the mission, he wasn't feeling well.
医疗队也不建议他出外勤
Medical didn't clear him to leave,
他就没跟着
and he had to stay back.
但是你知道不?
But you know what?
走大运了
Just got lucky.
在战俘营最难熬得日子口
Some of the darkest days over there in that POW camp,
当我想放弃的时候
when I thought I wouldn't make it,
给我希望的就是
what gave me hope...
知道Aarash不用遭这份罪
...was knowing that Aarash was spared.
我不知道独自一人该怎么回家
I don't know how to come home without them.
我理解
I know.
如果你不想让他们的牺牲白白浪费
If you want to honor their sacrifice...
你就要靠自己找到一条出路
These guys are your brothers. You got to find a way.
肯定不会太容易
It's not gonna be easy.
没有人能够对这种事儿一笑而过
No one just gets over something like this.
你会向前看的
You can find a way to move forward.
你会为了你的家庭向前看的
You can find a way to live your life for your family.
我们会陪着你
We're gonna give you what you need
尽我们的努力帮助你
to help you get through this.
好不好?
Okay?
先把枪给我吧
Give me the gun.
都会过去的
You're gonna be all right.
聊会儿?
Can we talk for a minute?
Doppelgänger (Robot Koch Remix)
ROBOT KOCH, LISSOM, JULIEN MARCHAL
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表