剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
Let's go!
MMP-来
Damn it!- Here, come on,
让我试试
let me... let me give it a shot.
来你来
Be my guest.
老哥我知道你生气
Look, man, I get why you're upset, all right?
我就是想说,咱俩当时说好就算疫情闭店
I just, I thought we agreed we-we'd keep paying the staff
也给大家发工资-你重点是啥
through the shutdown.- What's your point?
我就是想说除了减少开支还有啥
My point is, how was I supposed to do that
办法保证发工资啊?
without cutting some corners?
你减少开支算啥大问题啊
Cutting corners ain't the problem.
我生气是因为你做决定之前
It's making a huge decision like dropping our insurance
都没跟我讨论一下
without so much as a heads-up.
我就是不想让你太焦虑
I didn't want to stress you out.
那咱这合作伙伴算啥?
What does that say about our partnership?
友谊呢?
About our friendship?
哥们我知道啥事儿都是有风险的
Look, man, I know this thing was never totally risk-free...
我理解
I get that...
但是我跟你开店不是别的就是因为信任你
But I signed on because I believe in you.
信任这个店
And this place.
但是如果你对我隐瞒的话,那不行的啊
But if you're hiding things, that's a problem.
你、你说得对
Y-You're absolutely right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
现在开始咱俩之间没有秘密
A hundred percent honesty from here on.
好
All right.
没事儿,咱会有办法的
Well, we'll figure it out.
咱自己修
We'll fix whatever we can ourselves,
然后我再把小飞机抵押一下筹点儿钱
then I'll borrow against Island Hoppers to pay for the rest.
不可能啊,不行
That's never gonna happen.
不过还是要谢谢你
But thank you.
现在这场景还真像咱俩第一次见面
Ah, yes, it's just like, uh, the first time we met, except...
不过这次是我从你身上取子弹
now I'm taking a bullet out of you.
准备好了么?
Okay, you ready?
咬紧这个
Bite down on this.
来
Okay.
你干得不错
You did good.
你也是
So did you.
咱都挺不错
We did good.
伙计,你说Booky乱跑个什么劲儿?
Man, why couldn't Booky just stay put?
要不就是台风天里乱跑,要不就是在哪儿躲着
He's out there in this giant hurricane, or he's hiding.
不管是啥都不安全啊
Either way, he's in danger.
如果他还在店里
Well, if he's still in there
坏人找到他肯定会伤害他的
and they find him, they're not gonna hurt him.
他岁数大了,对劫匪没啥威胁
He's an old man, and he's no threat to them.
充其量就是把他带回去跟别的人♥质♥坐一起
Worst case, they-they put him with the rest of the hostages.
但是也有可能拿他杀鸡儆猴
Or maybe they'll make an example out of him.
老爷子啊,我现在带着Tuileta女士找你来了
All right, my friend, I got Ms. Tuileta out here.
你要是不自己出来回去的话
If you don't come out and join the others,
我就得开枪了啊
I'm gonna put a bullet in her.
如果你现在出来
If you come out now...
啥事儿都没啊
...nothing's gonna happen.
如果你不出来
But if you don't...
那她的命可就是你搞没的
this nice lady's blood is on your hands.
Booky你要能听见的话,别搭理他
Booky, if you're still here, don't believe him.
你觉得我在唬你?
You think I'm bluffing?
我觉得你今天已经杀了两个人了
I think you've already killed two men today.
为啥我们还要相信你
Why would anyone trust you?
他不在这儿吧
You see? He's not here.
走
Let's go.
怎么样了?
How's it going?
不咋样
Not good.
再耽误一会儿他可就休克了
A few more minutes, he's gonna go into shock.
咱必须得想办法出去
We got to get out of here.
你们听到了没?
Do you hear that?
有人摁喇叭
It's a car horn.
有规律,好像是摩斯电码
It's got a pattern to it. It's Morse code.
你觉得是...?肯定是Booky!
You think...? It's got to be Booky!
“往后退”
"Move back."
等一下,他不会是要,.........?
Wait, wait, you don't think he-he's gonna...?
应该是,赶紧把他往后拉!
Yeah, I think he is. - Move-move him back!
哎西八,先是凿进来个船
Great. First, the boat crashes through the bar,
现在好,车也撞进来了
and now a van
你还想接着困在冷库里呢?
Would you rather be stuck in here?
也对-快走
Good point. - Come on.
Book你没事儿吧?
Book, you all right?
嫌我老不能开车是吧?
Too old to drive, huh?
快把Ethan抬上来
Let's get Ethan in the van!
我告诉你了,刚才绝对不是刮大风
I'm telling you, that wasn't the wind.
我去后头看一下
I'm gonna go check it out.
快,快走
Come on, let's go.
后面怎么了?
What's going on back there?
不好意思,你的小伙伴估计
I'm sorry, but your buddy's gonna be napping
得睡会儿了
for a little while.
把枪放下来,你没地方跑了
Put the gun down. It's over.
你觉得?
Oh, yeah?
你觉得他能在我
Can he pull that trigger
把他朋友崩死之前开枪么?
before I pop your friend here?
冷静一下
Calm down, all right?
今天死的人够多了
Nobody else has to die today.
听我说,外面那辆押运车里都是钱
Look, there's an armored car full of cash.
为啥你不直接开车走人呢
Why don't you be on your way?
除非你把枪扔掉
I'm not doing anything till you take your gun off of me.
而且我要带我的伙伴一起走
And I'm not leaving without my partner.
哎呦嘿
Wow, such...
你还挺忠义,没看出来啊
loyalty. That's really impressive.
Higgy?-确实
Higgy? - Yeah, it's...
看得我挺感动
very heartwarming.
把枪给我放下
Put your gun down!
快点儿
Do it.
行
Okay.
放下来了
Easy.
别激动啊
Calm down, all right?
干得漂亮
Well done.
Oorah.
- Hey. - Hey.
刚上医院了?-对
Just get back from the hospital?- Yeah.
人咋样啊
How's our guy?
明天就能出院了
He gets discharged tomorrow.
好事儿好事儿-是啊
That's great.- Yeah.
晚上我再过去看看
I'm gonna go back later during visiting hours,
所以现在我就是块砖,哪里需要哪里搬
but for now I'm all yours, so put me to work.
啊,那你,就...
Okay, cool. Well, um...
Thomas那需要小粉刷匠
Thomas could use some help over there painting.
好,我这就过去
Okay. Thanks.
Hey.
嘿,Ethan怎么样
Hey. How's Ethan doing?
短期内溜冰肯定是没戏了
Well, I don't think we'll be going ice-skating anytime soon,
不过目前状况还行
but he's much better.
好事儿
That's good to hear.
咋,我上漆上的不行?
Let me guess. I'm doing it wrong?
不,我想说你活儿干的挺棒的
No, not at all. It looks great.
信你个鬼
Liar.
Ethan让我
Ethan says thanks,
谢谢你
by the way.
他说你在冷库里的表现很厉害
He said you were terrific in the freezer.
功劳都在你
Come on, you did the hard part.
确实
This is true.
但是没你帮忙肯定不行
But you were there with me, too.
也谢谢你给他加油打气
And thank you for what you said to him about being brave.
我觉得他认为逞英雄
I think he feels a little bit foolish
是很傻的行为
for trying to play the hero.
不客气...不过
Uh, you're welcome, but...
他的做法-确实傻
what he did... - Was incredibly stupid.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表