剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
Okay, all right, buddy.
你干啥???
Right, well, what are you doing?
把孩子放摇篮里
Putting him in the car seat.
安全第一啊
Safety first.
把小手放进来
Get that little arm in.
准备好兜风没有啊?
Okay. Ready for a ride?
我还是想不明白为啥要带着他
I'm still unclear as to why he had to come with.
咱也不能把他一个人扔家啊
We can't leave him home alone.
大姐去找孩子妈了
Kumu's out there looking for his mother, right?
如果带着孩子去
If she shows up with the baby in hand,
人马上就报♥警♥
they're gonna call HPD immediately.
Hmm.
娃在后边儿咋样啊?
How's he doing back there?
你觉得我安全带系紧了么?
You think he's strapped in tight enough?
紧了紧了
I do.
你再看看呗
Can you check?
紧,上太空都行
Yeah. Snug as an astronaut.
谢谢
Thank you.
我现在老紧张了
You know, I'm a little nervous.
这是活孩子啊,责任重大啊
It's a kid. Lot of responsibility.
但是你总不会完全没有体会过吧?
True, but you can't be entirely foreign to this experience.
小时候你没养过狗狗?
You didn't have dogs growing up?
当然养过啊
Of course I did.
但是吧,狗狗不是我第一次养宠物
But, you know, that wasn't the first pet I had to take care of.
之前有个名字叫Roberto的
That was... was Roberto.
Roberto是啥?
Who was Roberto?
是我的老鼠
Roberto was a, was my mouse.
我可太爱那个小家伙了
Loved that little guy.
啊鼠王Roberto
Ah. Roberto the mouse.
是我八岁生日的时候我老叔送我的
Yeah, he was a gift from my uncle for my eighth birthday.
他是棕色的,后背有点儿巧克力色儿
He was what's known as a tan. He's-he's got a chocolate back
但是肚子棕棕的
with this tan little belly.
可爱死了
Really cute.
所以鼠王Roberto呢?
So what became of Roberto the mouse?
算了不提了
You know, I don't really want to talk about it.
我没嘲笑你弟弟
I'm not mocking you, Magnum.
不是那个啦
Yeah, it's not that.
你把他整死了?
Did you kill it?
你说啥呢姐???
Why would you say that?
你看,你八岁,照顾宠物
What? You were eight, and taking care of a pet
也不是啥小事儿
is quite the responsibility, you know?
是意外好吧
It was an accident, all right?
我本来不应该但是还是把他从笼子里取出来了
I-I took him out of his cage when I probably shouldn't have,
在院子里跟他玩儿
I was playing with him in the front yard,
有人开车回来了
somebody pulled in, he...
就被碾了
he got crushed.
哎哟那你都得难受死了啊
That must have been heartbreaking.
哎哟娃娃哎
Hey, buddy.
你干啥了你?-我♥干♥啥了?你干啥了?
Oh, my God. What did you do?- What did I do? What did you do?
你把人都搞哭了-你想办法让他别哭了
You're making him cry.- Well, can you make it stop?
这又不是有开关-我没说找开关
There's not an on-off switch.- Well, that's not what I mean.
反正你看着办我这儿开着车呢
Well, you're gonna have to help him out. I'm driving.
溜边儿溜边儿
What... Pull over.
嗷不哭了嗷
It's okay.
不哭了宝
It's okay, little buddy.
你赶紧
Quickly.
速度
Hurry up.
哎哟宝儿哎
Hey, buddy.
啥?-湿透了
What's going on? He's wet.
外头都30来度了,一会儿就干了
It's 86 degrees out. I'm sure he'll dry off in due course.
毯子全湿透了,不能等风干啊
That whole towel's soaked. That's not how it works.
咱得给他换尿布
H-He needs a diaper.
西八
Oh, for heaven's sake.
你干啥?
What are you doing?
把孩子抱过来
Bring him here.
走咯
Okay, here we go.
放平
Now lay him down.
脱衣服
Now take your shirt off.
为啥?
Why?
赶紧脱别废话
Just strip, all right?
没事儿了奥没事儿了
You're all right, you're all right.
不哭不哭不哭
Shush, shush, shush, little man.
嗓门还挺大
Very noisy.
来
Yes...
这尿布咋办啊?
What am I supposed to do with this?
你自己琢磨吧
I don't know. You figure it out.
马上嗷
Just a second...
哎好了,整挺好
There we go. Very good.
搞定
Aw, there we are.
看见没小老弟?这就叫随机应变
See? Improvised field dressing.
解决了哈
Problem solved.
舒服多了吧
Ah, that's better.
我脑子里现在全是剧本儿
So many questions right now.
我们需要你帮个忙老哥
Uh, we're gonna need a favor.
我猜跟这孩子用你衣服
I'm guessing it has something to do with the baby
当尿布有关系吧
that's wearing your shirt as its diaper.
我就知道,咋回事儿啊?
Thought so. What's going on?
这是铁柱
His name's Hiapo.
谁家的儿?-不虎你啊
Who does he belong to?- Believe it or not,
今儿早上有人把他放家门口了
someone dropped him at the
front gate this morning.
说不定是你的
Oh, wow. Maybe he's yours.
就你那风流史
Given your history of casual hookups.
你能不能在我俩
Uh, can you just watch him
见客户的时候帮着看一下
while we talk to our client?
你都多余问
I think I can handle watching a little baby.
对了再帮我找件儿衣服
I'm also gonna need a shirt.
对确实穿件衣服比较合适
Yes, that would be prudent.
Oh.
看看咱宝儿
Look at this little guy.
走吧过去吧
Okay, let's go.
别慌我的好大侄儿
Don't worry, little fella.
兹要你长到三岁
Soon as you turn three,
他肯定也会找你帮忙的
I'm sure he's gonna ask you for favors, too.
你好
Hello there.
我是Juliet Higgins.
I'm Juliet Higgins.
这是我的搭档Thomas Magunum
This is my partner Thomas Magnum.
Olivia Tremell.
我是Kloten保险公♥司♥的
I work for the Kloten Insurance Group.
我知道,总部在苏黎世
Yes. Zurich-based,
保费总计111亿美元
$11.1 billion in direct premiums.
市场份额百分之二,岛上你们一般都是
Two-percent market share. You guys do a lot
做高端保险的
of high-risk underwriting on the island, right?
我们习惯提前做做背调
Yeah, we like to do our research on our potential clients.
行靠谱啊
That's good business.
有什么我们能帮你的?
So, how can we help you?
你们对白松露有多了解?
What do you know about white truffles?
好吃
They're delicious.
目前世界上最贵的食材
They're the most expensive food in the world.
都没错
Both right.
两天前我们的一个客户
Two days ago, one of our clients,
叫Angelino's的餐厅被盗了
a local restaurant called Angelino's, was robbed.
Kapiolani那个意大利馆子
The Italian place on Kapiolani.
对,也不知道半夜几点
Yes. Sometime after closing,
从阿尔巴运来的43磅白松露
43 pounds of Italian white winter truffles from Alba
不翼而飞了
disappeared from the restaurant.
根据目前的市价
At their current market price,
大概值42万5
that's approximately $425,000.
就这些蘑菇?
For mushrooms?
不好意思我搭档刚进城
Excuse my rather unrefined associate.
没事儿
It's okay.
实际上我刚知道的时候也是这个反应
I had the same reaction when the policy crossed my desk.
所以你们也能想象到
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表