剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
This is him on his 18th birthday.
他带着他的露营团
He led his youth group's annual camping trip
去Ho'omaluhia露营
to Ho'omaluhia that year.
然后他回来以后就注册入伍了
Then he came home and enlisted.
他知道有危险,但还是义无反顾的冲上去了
He knew the risks, but he did it anyway.
因为这对他来说很重要
'Cause it mattered to him.
听起来他是很了不起的爷们儿
He sounds like an incredible man.
您二位一定很骄傲
You both must be very proud of your son.
很骄傲
We are.
我们也知道可能有一天会有这种情况发生
We always knew that one day we might get a knock on the door.
如果真的发生了
If it had to come,
我们很庆幸是Liam告诉我们的
I'm glad it was Liam.
Liam和您二位的儿子关系很好么?
Were he and your son, uh, very close?
从在一个小队开始就很铁了
Best friends since day one in their unit.
我不知道他去哪儿了
I-I don't know where Liam went,
但是我知道他现在肯定很难受
but I know he's hurting, too.
他走的时候
And the way he left...
说实话我们很担心
We're worried about him.
我不想承认来着
I didn't want to say it, but
但是我觉得他们的担心是有道理的
I think they're right to be worried.
我得先去个地方
Look, I got one more stop,
不过后面得你俩跑一趟了
and then I'm gonna need some help.
没问题,说去哪儿就行
Of course. We're here for you, buddy.
我都不敢想
I can't even imagine what this guy Liam
现在他有多难受
must be feeling right now.
独自一人,伤痛欲绝
I mean, he's alone, hurting.
现在肯定正在经受幸存者罪恶
He's got to be wracked with survivor's guilt.
没错
Yeah.
而且这种情况
And there's no telling what someone
也没有指导方案
in those circumstances might do.
感谢老天爷他没在那趟巡逻任务里
Thank God he wasn't on that patrol.
对不起我不该这么说
I'm sorry.
没事儿,有这种反应很正常
Don't be. It's a natural reaction.
不不
No, I know
我知道有人替我丈夫挡了一劫
that someone else died in Liam's place.
这个人是别人的丈夫,父亲,儿子
Someone else's husband, or father or son, but...
但是我就是很庆幸牺牲的不是Liam
I'm just so grateful it wasn't him.
Uh...
我想让你知道
Erin, you should know that
Kaeo是那个本来
Kaeo was the man
回来休假的人
that was supposed to be on leave this week.
所以不管现在是失去了一个小队
So, on top of losing his entire unit,
Liam还觉得是他亲手杀了他的好兄弟?
Liam now thinks he killed his best friend?
他不应该独自一人去面对的
He shouldn't have to face this alone.
我不是有意要问的
I'm sorry to have to ask, but, uh,
Liam以前有没有过抑郁啊
does Liam have any history of depression
偏激的举动
or erratic behavior?
第一次驻派回来确实有一些问题
We had some problems after his first tour, but
但是我们都解决了
then he got help.
从那以后他状态都挺好的
He's... he's been fine ever since.
这种事情,
Well, you know, these things, uh,
都需要时间和空间去思考
they can take time and space to process.
你知不知道你爱人可能会去哪儿
Is there anywhere that you think Liam would go
悼念他的朋友,有特殊意义的
to mourn his friend, you know, some place where they
位置或场所?
share a connection?
那单子就太长了
I mean, honestly, the list is long. They...
他们老是一起出去玩儿
they did everything together.
有没有你能确定的地方?
Is there any way you could narrow it down?
我们真的
I mean, we really...
真的需要尽快找到他
really have to find Liam.
你觉得他会自杀?
You don't actually think he'd hurt himself?
我也希望我能说不可能,但是
I wish I could say no, but...
说实话我也拿不准
honestly, I don't know.
妈妈,怎么了?
Mommy, what's wrong?
没事儿宝贝儿,来
Nothing, baby. Come here.
没事儿的,来我抱抱
Yeah, it's okay. Here.
我一会儿给你发短息
Look, I'll text you a list of everything I can think of,
求你一定要找到他
just find him.
求你了
Please.
Sharon, hi.
孩子们没瞎折腾吧?
Boys behaving themselves over there?
没啊,他们不在我这儿啊
No, they're not here.
我儿子说约好在你家看书的啊
Dennis said they were studying at your house.
别着急别着急,我去找找
No, no. Don't worry, I'm on it.
只要带手♥机♥我就能找到他们
If they have their phones, I'll find 'em.
好玩不啦?
We having fun yet?
这垃圾袋里也太湿了
It is weirdly damp in here.
你天天在人肚子里摸来摸去
Ethan, you root around in people
小小的吸尘器咋可能难倒你
for a living. Surely a Hoover is preferable.
那你咋不来寻宝呢
Care to test that theory yourself?
里边儿某得
Yeah, there's no ring in this one either.
不好意思美女
Excuse me, uh, ma'am.
还有其他的垃圾袋我们能翻一下么?
Is there another vacuum bag that we can check?
“我们”哈?
"We," huh?
后面还一个
One more in the back.
我去拿吧-谢谢
I'll get it.- Thanks.
我同意当你小跟班的时候
You know, when I agreed to be your sidekick for the day,
以为脏活儿累活儿都是你来
I assumed you'd be doing the dirty work.
你咋知道我没干呢?
What makes you think I'm not?
啊哈房♥卡
The master key card.
我们哪儿都找了
We've looked everywhere else,
但是还是没找到戒指
the ring clearly isn't here.
我觉得是时候去蜜月大床房♥看一眼了
I say we take a peek at the honeymoon suite.
咋样?
What do you say?
提前说一句啊
For the record,
下次我要住这屋
we're staying in this room next time.
赶紧找戒指吧
Let's just get to it, shall we?
这还要啥客房♥服务啊?
Who needs room service?
小酒吧啥都有
Minibar has everything you'd ever want.
你是准备帮我啊
Are you going to actually help me look,
还是满世界瞎晃啊?
or just gape around?
乱晃
Gape, for sure.
你都干这行两年了
No, you've been doing this for two years.
我还在品味这种奇特的感觉
The intrigue of a casual B and E has yet to wear off for me.
两年?20年还差不多
Two years? Try 20.
我在英国住的寄宿学校你忘了?
I went to British boarding school, remember?
我正在脑海中
Just trying to picture you
构建你小太妹的形象
as a teenage delinquent.
不至于
Hardly.
我最多
I was just...
就是不合群
you know, an outsider,
我室友全是二代
All my roommates were posh.
特有钱那种
Like, really posh,
我吧,还没到那个程度
and I didn't have the right pedigree,
所以我一般都二半夜撬门进图书馆
so I would break into the school library at night
躲清静
just to escape.
又不是谁都跟你一样风云人物
We couldn't all be Homecoming King like you, you know.
我一般都是万年老二
First, I was runner-up.
还有我的小日子也不是太舒心
Second, my life wasn't exactly a walk in the park.
移♥民♥家庭,又是学校里唯一一个少数族裔
Immigrant parents, only brown kid in high school.
如果我受欢迎
If I was popular, it was only because
那肯定是我想办法去取悦别人
I was so busy trying
to please everyone else.
想当年我就是25岁的
You know, I was a 25-year-old
医学院毕业生
med school grad before I realized
对未来充满迷茫,不知道自己真的想要啥
I didn't know who I was or what I wanted.
这也是为啥我跟着
Had to travel halfway around the world
无国界医生跑了大半个地球的原因
with Doctors Without Borders just to figure it out.
那看来咱俩还都挺叛逆的
Well, I suppose we all rebel in our own way, eventually.
走走走走走那边儿
Go, go, go, go, go, go. This way.
这位肯定是Lanie了
That must be Lanie.
妈,是我,赶紧回电♥话♥好不?
Mom, it's me. Please call me back, okay?
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表