剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
Oh, thank you. Yeah, my friend told me
我应该把挣的钱再投进生意里
to reinvest my profits back into the company,
但是我想到一个更好的主意
but I made a better decision.
终于要去纹眉了?
Finally gonna fix those eyebrows?
我眉毛咋了啊到底?
What's wrong with my eyebrows?
逗你的
Just kidding!
你眉毛好得很
That was a good one!
给
Here.
这啥啊?
What is this?
打开看看
Open it.
这啥意思啊
I don't understand.
我想你能收下这些钱
I want you to have it.
不行不行,我不能要,咱俩今天才认识
Jin, I can't accept this. You barely know me.
我知道,同时我还理解那种扛起
Yeah, but I know what it's like raising a family member
本不属于你的重担是什么感觉
who wasn't supposed to be your responsibility.
我也知道你还不了解我
And I know you don't know me that well,
这个新业务可以说是我很久以来
but this new business is the best decision I've made
做的最正确的决定
in a very long time,
对我的意义很不一样
and it'd really mean a lot to me
如果我能有如此幸运
if I could start it off with a gift.
我...
I...
我不知道该说什么感谢你
I don't know what to say.
你不知道这对我意义多大
You don't know how much this means to me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
自♥由♥之家
So, Freedom House,
会想办法营救所有姑娘
they're gonna try and help each and every one
并帮助她们踏上回家的路-好事儿,好事儿啊
of the girls return home. -Wow, that's great.
你俩这次干了件大事儿,太棒了
You two did good. Really good.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道还有谁做贡献了吗?
You know who else did good, though?
阿呆与阿瓜
Maui and Penna.
Rick帮我拿桶啤酒
Rick, can I get a bucket of bottles, please?
妥
You got it.
谢了-给老哥
Thanks.- There you go, brother.
先生们
Gentlemen.
警探先生
Detective.
我想告诉你们,因为你们的付出
I just wanted to say that, uh, because of you,
我们才能将坏人绳之以法
bad guys are behind bars,
才能帮助解救那些被坏人抓起来的姑娘
and a lot of innocent women are free.
谢谢你们的无私帮助,我敬你们-干杯干杯
Thank you for your help. Cheers.- Cheers to that.
Jin.
Hey, Jin!
Hey! What's up?
喝不喝冰镇大乌苏小老弟
Hey, you want a cold one, my brother?
那敢情好,可是我没得银子了
Oh, I'd love to, but I'm a little light on cash right now.
啊?不对啊,你不是说你这礼拜生意不错么
Hang on, I thought you said you had a great first week.
确实挺好,不过我把挣得都给Oleen了
Oh, I did, but I gave all my profits to Oleen.
我知道做好事不留名
You know, I'm supposed to be humble about it, but...
但是我现在情绪上有一种...叫啥来着
I'm getting this huge sense of... What's the feeling?
自豪?
Pride?
对,自豪
Pride. That's it. Pride.
还有我饿了,又饿又自豪
Or hunger. Hunger-pride.
挺复杂,不过自豪多一些
Combination. More... m-mostly pride.
懂吧,我今天干好事儿了
You know, I did a good thing.
一般时代楷模都这么干,你肯定领悟不了老哥
That's what heroes do, Magnum. You wouldn't understand.
我给你说
You know what, Jin,
今天放你一马
I'm gonna let that slide.
还有今天的冰镇大乌苏我请了
I'm gonna buy you a beer. Oh.
而且你现在这个“洗钱”业务是真的
And I got to say, the business you're running
强哦,这句话你随便引用
is fantastic, and you can quote me on that on your website.
真的?真的
Really? Mm-hmm.
谢谢
Thank you.
Katsumoto,刚才Magnum说
Ah. Katsumoto. Magnum just said that I had
我的生意是岛上最靠谱的
the best business on the island
如果有那个老板不信任我处理他们的银子
and that CEOs would be idiots
那就是天下第一铁憨憨
if they didn't trust me with all their money.
我没说啊,你别瞎说
I didn't say that.
大概是这个意思-不是
Basically.- Mm... no.
一半一半
Ballpark.
挺我一把啊哥哥姐姐们
Back me up. One time.
哎你话里肯定是这个意思啊
Come on, you definitely implied it.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表