剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
Remember,you have to square both sides,
再乘个A
then multiply both by "A."
两边配平,懂了
Square up the sides, right.
不着急,好好想想
All right, take your time.
算出来了,A等于X分值1的平方
Got it. "A" equals one over "X" squared.
哎呀,算对了啊小子
That's... actually correct.
我受到了伤害
Don't be so shocked.
你用小猿搜题了吧
You looked up the answer, didn't you?
我没有,我不是
What? No.
我都看到你手动来动去了
Dennis, I saw your hand move on the keyboard
眼睛上下飘的跟在大马路上看见于谦掏手♥机♥一样
and then your eyes move from your work page to the screen.
你咋老是职业病啊老爹
Can you maybe stop being a cop
你就当我爹不当警♥察♥不行啊
for, like, a minute and just be my dad?
这俩有啥区别啊
The two aren't mutually exclusive.
而且你没反驳我呢还-啊行了
And you haven't denied it yet.-Okay,
我查了,但是我是为了检查
I may have looked, but I was just double-checking my work.
啊啊我不会我查答案了
I might've snuck a peek at the answer 'cause I didn't know it.
我都没必要看书晓得不,我都毕业多少年了
You know, I don't have to do this. I graduated from high school.
但是你不学你咋考个好大学
You're the one who needs to learn this stuff.
这玩意儿学了有啥用啊-啥用也没
When am I gonna use this? - Never. You will never use it.
但是那都不是重点-我真的找不到啊
But that's not the point.- I can't find her anywhere.
你先冷静一下-我真是受够了
Okay, calm down. - Okay, w... I'm tired of people
谁都叫我冷静
telling me to calm down.
我冷静个屁啊我闺女走丢了
Okay? I'm looking for my daughter.
听着,好好学习
Look, you need to know this stuff
这样你就能顺利毕业以后找个好工作
so you can graduate high school and land a decent job.
我可不想等你三十岁
All right? I don't want you living above my garage
还住我车♥库♥里,我还得给你生活费
when you're 30, asking to borrow money
那也太惨了点儿
that you'll never pay back. That's called being a mooch.
我身边儿就有这种的
I know a guy like that.
如果你最后和他一样-.......所里
And if you end up like him.. -...in the station.
我就是帮你的啊-我知道我现在在什么地方
I'm here to help you. - I understand where the hell I am.
要不然我来干啥,没事儿找个牢坐么?
That's why I walked over here. Okay?
那我可太失望了
...I'll be very disappointed.
你能不能找个能帮我的
Can you get someone to help me right now?
我就是啊这位同志
Yes, I'm here to help you.
我先忙了
All right, I got to go.
你好好写作业
Just finish the rest of the problems,
晚上我再帮你过一遍
and we'll go over them tonight, okay?
别用小猿搜题
And no cheating.
同志,你冷静下来慢慢说
Sir, I need you to speak coherently.
你别特娘的让我冷静了行不行
I need for you not to tell me when to calm down. Okay?
我是警探Katsumoto,
Excuse me. Detective Katsumoto.
有什么我能帮你的-有
Is there a problem here? - Yeah.
我女儿不见了,就没一个人帮我的
My daughter's missing, and no one cares.
还不能确定是不是失踪,他只是联♥系♥不上她
We don't know if she's missing. He just can't reach her.
而且时间上也不到标准
And it's only been a few hours.
您女儿今年多大了?
How old's your daughter, sir?
我叫lzzy,我女儿今年21了
Call me Izzy. She's 21.
她叫Kai,我们今天约好了
Name's Kai. I was supposed to pick her up
在机场门口见,但是她压根儿就没出现
from the airport this morning, and she never showed.
你确认航♥班♥信息了吗?-确认过了
Did you check with the airline? - Yeah. They said
工作人员说她下飞机了,但是从飞机门
she got off the plane, but somewhere between the gate
到大门口都没有,电♥话♥也关机了
and the curb, she disappeared. And now her phone's turned off.
按这个情况有很多的解释
There could be any number of explanations.
解释个屁,肯定是出事儿了
No, no, no, no, no. Something has happened.
听着,我知道你现在很焦急
Look, I know you're worried.
我能懂你,我也是当爹的
All right? I'm a father. I get it.
但是您女儿是成年人了
But Kai is an adult,
所以除非失踪24小时
which means we can't touch this for 24 hours.
要不然我们没法立案
We have that policy for a reason.
呵?Yeah?
如果现在找不到的是你孩子呢?
And what if it was your kid?
要不这样,我介绍两个人,他们能帮你
There are a couple people who may be able to help you, okay?
?我做梦呢,你竟然帮我们拉活儿?
I can't believe you're bringing us a client.
不是,难道真的
I mean, I'm pretty sure
要世界末日了
that's the first sign of the apocalypse.
呵呵
Me, too.
他现在需要帮助
But someone should help him,
但是你也知道,我目前没法介入
and right now, my hands are tied.
感恩你的介绍
Well, thank you for the referral.
哎对了,正好聊到这儿了
And, um, speaking of people who need help...
我都知道了
I heard about the charges,
但是我不能直接插手
but I can't intervene on Kumu's behalf.
老哥你跟检察官通通气儿也不行啊?
Come on, can't you talk to the prosecuting attorney?
用你的专属魅力
Work some of that Katsumoto charm
就跟你勾搭Rick一样-你可别扯了
like you did with Rick?- This is different.
Kumu那个事儿人证物证齐全
Kumu was caught on video committing theft.
咋可能检察官当啥也没看到
The P.A. can't just ignore that.
但是Kumu今年都62了啊
But she's 62 years old.
如果最后真的定罪了
If she's convicted,
她咋不咋的也得蹲五年号♥子
she might get five years.
对于她来说那时间太长了
That's a very long time for someone her age.
所以我希望她能够想通啊
That's why I'm hoping she'll reconsider.
我们试过了,没戏
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
嗯....
Well...
希望她能转过这个劲儿吧,我得走了
Let's hope she comes around. I got to go.
随时联络-行
Keep me in the loop. - Yeah.
祝你好运
Good luck.
lzzy,很高兴见到你
Izzy, how are you?
我叫Thomas,这位是Juliet
I'm Thomas, this is Juliet. - Hi.
真的很感谢你们能接手-没事儿不客气
Thank you for doing this. - Of course.
Katsumoto之前大概跟我说了一下
Katsumoto filled us in on a few details.
他说您之前跟您女儿约好了在
He said that you were supposed to pick up
机场门口见面
your daughter Kai at the airport.
对,她之前坐飞机从
Yeah, she was on a return flight
日本飞回来了
from Japan this morning.
跟她说好在门口不见不散
We made plans to-to meet at the curb,
但是我等了一个小时,电♥话♥打了十来个
I called her ten times, waited an hour.
根本就没影儿-您女儿去日本是?
Nothing. - What was she doing in Japan?
MMA,她有几场比赛在日本
MMA. Had a couple fights over there.
她很快就会成职业选手了
My daughter's gonna go pro soon.
好,那我们这就准备去查一下
Okay, well, we'll definitely look into it.
您二位收费是....
I-I don't know how much you charge for this...
没事儿,先不说那个了
Yeah, I wouldn't even worry about it.
如果我们没找到您女儿
If we don't find your daughter
24小时候警♥察♥就会把案子接过去
in the first 24 hours, HPD's gonna take over anyway.
不管是那种情况,你应该很快就会收到回信儿
Either way, you'll have some answers soon.
好
Okay.
Alema.
yooooooooooooooo我的大兄弟
Magnum. Howzit, brah?
这是我的搭档Higgins-Hi
This is my partner Juliet Higgins. - Hi.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
铁子你得帮我个忙
So, I need a favor.
我不是才帮过你?
Didn't I just hook you up?
Alema的弟弟在
Alema's little brother
彩虹战士当四分卫
plays QB for the Rainbow Warriors.
然后我的好兄弟帮我整了几个座位
And Alema was nice enough to hook me up with some seats.
和球场通行证-嗯哼
And field passes. - Yes.
然后我把我的车接你去泡妹子了你没忘吧
And I lent you my car for that date. Remember that?
所以那个事儿结了-呵呵行
So we're even on that one. - Right.
这次完全是别的事儿
This is an entirely different favor.
你 的 车?
Your car?
啊啊一会儿说那个,
Hold on. So, I just need
铁子我想看看今天早上的监控
to see some security footage from this morning,
2号♥航站楼的
uh, Terminal 2.
嗯?那你拿啥来换啊
Yeah? And what do I get?
我寻思你给人家安排免费大餐之前是不是
Don't you think you should have, uh, cleared it with Rick
应该先和Rick说一声
before you offered Alema here a free meal?
我给你说,我已经摸索出来了,
You know, I find it easier to beg for forgiveness
请求原谅可比请求允许简单多了-呵呵呵呵
than ask for permission. - Mm-hmm.
哎哎停一下,她在那儿
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表