剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
那你有啥好处?
What's the other win?
我们不用被人当傻子溜
We get a couple monkeys off our back.
我觉得我们应该接这个单
I still think we should take this case.
你看啊,以前他们是咋和
I mean, I don't know about the other times
派出所说的
that Maui and Penna spoke to HPD,
但是这次我觉得他们还是挺认真的
but they seem genuinely convinced about this.
我觉得也是,而且正好咱也能找点儿事儿干
Agreed. Plus, we can use a job.
失眠了?
Up all night?
我打个哈气就失眠了?
One yawn and I've been up all night? Come on.
我都看到你那屋四点还亮着灯了
I saw the lights on in the guest house at 4:00 a.m.
你四点不睡觉干啥呢
What were you doing up at 4:00 a.m.?
Ethan今天早班儿
Ethan had to leave early for the hospital.
哎呀呀大医生来啦
Oh, the doctor.
某人昨夜无眠啊
Somebody had a nice night last night, huh?
别转移话题,我的爱情生活不是重点
That's not your concern. My love life is not
你的失眠焦虑才是
a topic of conversation, but your sleep deprivation is.
还是白车那事儿?
Is it the white SUV?
老弟啊,不管是谁在跟踪你
Magnum, whoever's following you,
你明白他们的目的就是这个
you know this is exactly what they want:
你整个人焦虑不安,精神紧绷
You off your game, paranoid and losing sleep.
嗯,我知道,他们计划确实奏效了
Yeah, well, it's working.
那是因为你屈服了
That's only because you're letting it.
你得支棱起来啊
You have to take back control.
那你教我呗?-不
And you're gonna tell me how? - Yes.
你自己琢磨吧,我才不告诉你
You gotta figure it out.I hate to tell you,
你是个合格的侦探了
you are a very good detective,
所以我相信你能搞清楚...我们会搞清楚
and you will figure out who it is... we will.
一起-谢谢了
Together.- Thank you, Higgins,
谢谢你能承认我是福尔摩斯转世
for admitting how great of a detective I am.
我现在就是非常后悔说那句话
Oh, I regretted it as soon as it came out of my mouth.
不管反正你说了
You said it.
到了
That's it.
2609 Kaipo Circle.
所以这个教授到底啥情况啊?
So what else do we know about this guy?
Roland Bar博士,没有任何社交账号♥
Dr. Roland Bar. Doesn't use any social media accounts,
也没有云盘啥的
and he doesn't use the cloud.
也没啥特别可疑的地方
Nothing else particularly incriminating.
教国际法,拿到终身教授的职称了
Tenured professor, teaches international law.
车还在门口听着
Camry in the driveway. That's got to be
他们看到的案发现场应该就是那
where Maui and Penna saw him pull that woman out of the trunk.
说不定后备箱有线索
Might be something in there that will confirm what they saw.
走看看去
Let's find out.
就块儿毯子
There's nothing but a blanket.
脏兮兮的毯子
A blanket full of stains.
可能只有油污-也有可能是DNA
Could just be grease. - Could be DNA.
这胸兜兜是你的还是我的?
This one yours or mine?
啊?
What?
这肯定不是我的啊
No, that's yours.
我就是确认一下
Just making sure.
那我再看一眼
Let me take another look.
这是前扣的
Yeah, this one hooks in the front.
我的一般都是后扣的,而且我Double-D...
My bra hooks on the back. Plus, I'm a double-D so...
嗯要钢圈呗就
You needed the extra support, huh?
必须的必啊
Always have.
行,你个大明白
Finally, a fellow smartass.
我叫Oleen
I'm Oleen.
我叫Jin
h. I'm Jin.
经常来么?-不咋来
You come around here often?-Actually, no.
我洗衣机这几天坏了
My machines are dinosaurs.
用太久撑不住了
Finally gave out.
那真的糟糕,不过换个思路,如果你洗衣机没坏
Oh, sorry to hear that, but if they hadn't,
你也没那个荣幸认识我
you wouldn't have the pleasure of meeting me.
嗯,用几千块的洗衣机
Yeah, totally worth it to lose a thousand bucks in appliances
换个就见你一次的机会可太值了
to meet a guy I'll never see again.
你要是年轻点儿我肯定约你出去玩儿了
You know, if you were younger, I'd ask you out on a date.
嗯,如果你再成熟点儿
And if you were a little older,
高点儿帅点儿
taller and a lot more handsome,
我肯定也约你出去恰饭了
I'd ask you out for a date.
下一季吐槽大会没你不看
Touché. That's a good one.
行了,保重吧小伙子
Be well, Jin.
我给你说,你跟我在这个岛上碰到的其他人比
I gotta say, out of the thousands of people
也没啥特别的
I've met on this island, you're definitely one of them.
哎呀谢谢啊Oleen
Aw, thanks a lot, Oleen.
有缘再见
See you around.
这老太太
Cool lady.
我刚给Noelani发短♥信♥了
Hey. I was just texting Noelani
看她啥时候能拿到DNA的检测报告
to see if she had an ETA on the results of the DNA.
行,那什么,Jin说你叫他来家一趟
Yeah, um, so Jin said that you invited him over,
但是我觉得不对劲儿因为咱还有案子要查
which I did think was odd in that we're in the middle of a case.
“邀请”这个可能是我夸张了一丢丢
Okay, I meant "invited" in the broader sense.
Magnum邀请我过来了么?没有
Did Magnum invite me over? No.
你们俩有没有暗示我随时随地欢迎我
Have you both implied that I'm welcome to come over
上家来?暗示了-暗示个屁
whenever I want? Yes.- No.
没有-有 你说了 你们暗示了
No. - Yeah, yeah. Yes!
没有
No.
说下一话题,我这有好消息
Anyway, I have some great news.
我遇到了我的N.S.S.M.
I met my N.S.S.M.
你的啥?
Uh, what is that?
柏拉图式精神共鸣灵魂伴侣,就跟你俩一样
Non-sexual soul mate. You know, like you guys.
Jin你今天是不是吃那种能看到跳舞小人的蘑菇了
Jin, you're actually being more ridiculous than usual,
虽然你平时也不咋正常
if that's possible.
你们应该替我开心啊
You guys should be so happy for me.
我找到我的Higgins了啊
I met my Higgins.
她叫Oleen
Her name is Oleen,
我们俩灵魂立马就勾搭上了
and we started clicking right away.
不管啥,她把她的袜子
Anyway, um, she left this sock
忘在洗衣店了,现在我想还给她
at the Fluff 'N Fold, and I want to return it.
费这劲儿干啥?丢袜子多正常
Why? People lose socks all the time.
没啥必要啊
There's no need to return it.
我觉得也是,人生充满不确定
Agreed. Nothing is certain in life
但是死亡,交税和烘干机里
but death, taxes and the odd rogue sock
奇奇怪怪的袜子是永恒的
left in the dryer.
所以丢了就丢了呗
It's not exactly a big deal, Jin.
不是,我看这袜子好像是制♥服♥带的
I don't know, okay? It looks like it's part of a uniform.
感觉是一套下来的
Like she's responsible for it.
老弟这就是只袜子,不算啥大事儿
Okay, Jin, but it's a sock. I'm sure it's not a big deal.
Magnum,
你之前说我是你见过的最诚实的人
you once told me that I'm the most honest person you ever met.
我说过个屁
I've never said that.
行,但是你确实说过
Fine, but you did say
这是我第一次做正经生意
this is my first honest business.
为什么我不从头开始
Why don't I start with just balancing out the scales,
纠正我的错误呢?我知道有很多错误
right all my wrongs? I know that there's a lot.
但是无所谓是大是小啊
It doesn't have to be a big thing or a small thing.
我就是单纯的想把袜子还回去
I just want to return it.
好
Okay.
不用说了,你需要我们做什么?
Enough said. How may we help you, Jin?
首先我是啥也不知道,没有地址
Well, I-I don't know anything. Uh, no address.
连全名是啥我都不知道
I don't even have her full name.
袜子我瞅瞅
Let me see the sock.
这图案是
Uh, well, the insignia's
皇家棕榈酒店的
from the Palm Royal Hotel
也许他们知道些什么
in Waikiki. Maybe that can help.
确实,酒店的清洁工
You're right. The housekeepers there wear
都穿着这种高腰袜,说不定她就是那的员工
knee-highs like that. Maybe she, uh, works there.
跟我想到一起了
That's exactly what I was thinking.
只是你们先说出来了
Y-You guys just said it out loud first.
比我快了那么一丢丢
You know, you beat me to the punch.
不客气Jin
You're welcome, Jin.
Mmm.
Noelani回消息了,她说得多做几样测试
It's Noelani. She said she has to run more tests, but
但是初步结果DNA来自于亚裔女性
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表