剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
This is a chance for you to use your skills
做好事儿的机会啊,你能帮我们把朋友救回来
for some good; You could help save her.
让我看一眼
Let me see that thing.
哎这就对了嘛
Oh, there we go.
犯人叫Elliott Hamler.
All right, so the guy's name is Elliott Hamler.
计划是今天下午开始转移
He's scheduled to be moved later on today.
如果你需要时间的话....
Hey, you know, if you need a second to do...
进去了-我滴乖乖
I'm in.- Okay, then.
根据备注看转移时间是中午十二点半
All right, looks like he's gonna be moved at 12:30 today,
人员配置的话
and he's scheduled to be transported
装甲车,四名随车看守
in an armored van, along with four guards
警车前后护送
and an HPD escort.
这大概心里就有数了
Looks like we got our work cut out for us.
下来
Come on!
下来啊
Come on!
所以咱现在知道汇总一下:每个月Hamler都会因为肝病治疗
Okay, here's what we know: Once a month, Hamler is transported
转移去皇后医院
to Queens Medical down here for a blood transfusion
进行输血
to treat a liver condition.
但是为啥固定任务出那么多看守?
Why so much security for a regular trip like that?
跟他单独收监一个原因
Same reason they got him in solitary.
有传言说
Apparently, word's out that
他跟联邦的条子谈妥了
Hamler's been talking to the Feds,
用原来同伙的消息
trying to shave time off his sentence
换取他的减刑
in exchange for rolling on some of his old associates,
大部分都不是啥好人呗
most of whom are... ding-ding,surprise... criminals.
所以有很多人希望
Ah, so there's a lot of people
他能永远的把嘴闭上
that want to keep him from talking.
没错
Exactly.
我刚才研究了一下路线
Now, I looked at the route, and I think that
我觉得最合适的伏击地点
the best place to hit the convoy is
就在这一块儿
probably right here.
现在我们需要两辆赃车
We're gonna need two clean vehicles.
我这就找人要车
Okay, I'll call Kawika and get him right on it.
咱到时候先把头车端了,还得在一分钟之内
We take out the lead vehicle, we have less than a minute
把他带出来跑路
to extract Hamler and get out of there.
时间有点儿紧啊
That's not a lot of time.
确实不长,但是我们耽搁得越久
No, it's not, but we take any longer,
风险就越大
we risk compromising our getaway.
抢人,跑路
Extraction, exfil.
是不是有过去的劲儿了
Kinda reminds me of the old days, huh?
等下
Oh, hang on.
我得接一下,嘿老弟,你查到啥了
Oh, yeah, I got to take this.Hey, pal, what you got?
真的?好好
Really? Okay.
你帮了大忙了兄弟,谢谢
Oh, hey, you really came through this time. Thanks, pal.
监狱的看守,他刚才把Hamler所有的
There's a guard at Wahiawa, went through all of
通话记录,访客记录查了一遍
Hamler's phone records, logs.
说一个人定时定点去看他
Said there was one person visiting him on the regular.
谁?
Who's that?
叫Miles Hamler
A guy named Miles Hamler.
我儿子大学毕业就入伍了
My son enlisted out of college.
驻扎在阿萨德
He's stationed at Al-Asad.
Miles Hamler是Elliott Hamler头婚的孩子
Miles Hamler is Elliott Hamler's son from his first marriage.
在第二步兵旅服役
He served in the Second Brigade Combat Crew.
那就解释的通为啥会冲你来了
Well, makes sense he would come after you.
你把他爹送进去了
You sent his dad away.
但是你到底为啥会把他送进去
You never did tell us why you turned on the guy.
晚上好
Evening.
我叫Thomas Magnum,私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Thomas Magnum, private investigator.
你是怎么找到我的?
How did you find me?
我想办法搞到了你姐姐的通话记录
I was able to get a hold of your sister's cell phone records
定位到这个旅馆房♥间的号♥码
and tracked one of the numbers to this hotel room.
我就剩这不到八千块钱了
I have a little under $8,000 left.
我求你就告诉他你找不到我
Just tell Elliott you couldn't find me,
这钱都是你的
and you can have it all.
不好意思,我不能那样做
No, I'm sorry, I can't do that.
他雇我找到你并送你去戒毒所
He hired me to get you into rehab.
东西我都收拾好了
Your bags are packed.
等一下,你觉得这是他雇你找我的原因?
What, you-you think that's what this is about?
我戒毒已经一年半了
I've been clean for 18 months.
但是你丈夫不是这么说的啊
Not according to your husband.
你觉得你了解他
You think you know him.
反正我知道他实报实销
Well, I do know he's paying my full rate plus expenses.
他把自己伪装成现在这种成功人士的形象
Elliott makes himself out to be this big self-made success,
但是骨子里他还是个罪犯
but the truth is he's just a criminal in a suit.
他的那些同伙
And the people he does business with,
都是很可怕的人
they're dangerous.
包括Elliott
And so is Elliott.
我不能像他第一任妻子一样连尸体都没有
I had to get out before I ended up like his first wife.
你觉得他第一任妻子怎么了
What do you think happened to his first wife?
他告诉我说是他前妻跑掉了,就剩下他和他儿子
He told me she ran off. Left him and their son.
但是从那以后就像人间蒸发一样
But no one's seen or heard from her since.
当我像他打听到底怎么回事儿以后
When I asked if he did something to her,
他看我的那个眼神
the look he gave me...
我瞬间就明白是他杀了她
I knew he killed her.
我不想最后落得一样的下场
I don't want the same thing to happen to me.
所以你从来就没有告诉他你找到他的妻子了
I take it you never told Hamler you found his wife.
没有,但是我确实去调查
No, I did not. But I did look into
他第一任妻子失踪的案子了
his first wife's disappearance,
据我的调查确实有问题
and it was definitely shady.
目前看基本确定
Okay, well, I think it's pretty clear
Hamler的儿子就是那个神秘绑匪了
that Hamler's son is our kidnapper.
他和他父亲一直都有联络
He was in regular contact with his father,
也具备捕获转移像Higgy这种经过专业训练的特工的
and he's got the experience and the skills to snatch
技能和执行经验
a highly trained operative like Higgins.
那么现在咱么知道他是谁了
And now that we know who he is...
意味着咱们不再需要按着他的规矩走了
We no longer have to play by his rules.
Zeke定位到他的信♥号♥♥了
Zeke just pinged Miles' phone again.
显示五分钟之前确实在这儿
GPS confirms he was here as of five minutes ago.
租♥房♥♥信息是他的,车也在门口停着
House is rented in his name. His truck's out front.
他肯定还在这儿
He's definitely here.
走吧
Let's go.
Guys...
找到个手♥机♥,肯定是他的
I got a cell phone. It's got to be Miles.
但是他们人都不在这儿啊
Yeah, except he's not here. Neither is Higgins.
肯定是关在别的地方了
They're holding her somewhere else.
伙计们
Guys.
他在监视咱们
He's watching us.
恭喜啊
Congratulations.
你刚才这是把你的朋友送上路了
You just got your friend killed.
别别 等一下!-给我一个
No, no, wait, wait!- Give me one reason
不现在马上干掉你朋友的理由
why I shouldn't put a bullet in her head right now.
因为你要是动手了你这辈子都别想见到你父亲
Because if you do, you'll never see your father again.
转运车队还有不到一个小时就要出发了
The transport leaves in under an hour.
我建议你们抓紧时间
You better get moving.
注意,车队马上就到指定位置了
Heads up, the convoy's approaching your position.
收到
Copy that.
倒车,倒车!
Back up, back up!
别动
Don't move.
手!都把手举起来!
Hands! Let me see your hands!
走!赶紧走!
Move! Let's go!
走走走!
Move, move, move!
上车,走!
Let's go, let's go!
我不管你现在要处理什么警情
I don't care what else you have.
现在是全员戒备的情况
This is an all hands situation.
都给我去查,去啊!
So get out there. Go.
警长出什么事儿了?
What's going on, Sergeant?
自己看吧
See for yourself.
一队押犯人的车队被人劫了
A prison transport was just hit.
三人组先是干掉了头车
Three-man crew disabled the lead vehicle,
然后用可控炸♥药♥带走犯人
then used a controlled blast to bust the inmate out.
但是奇怪的是他们用的都不是实弹
Weird thing is, they weren't using live rounds.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表