剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
兄弟啊
I'm sorry, Sham.
很抱歉你要面对这些问题
I'm sorry you got to deal with that, man.
不用啦
No, don't be.
因为我越想这些
'Cause the more I thought about it,
我越觉得你说的是对的
the more I realized you're right.
我能干好这个
I can do the job.
说实话我心里是想去做的
I may even want to do it.
所以你同意了?
So you're gonna accept it?
没
No.
最起码目前还没
Not right now.
但是我会好好考虑一下的
But I'm thinking about it.
那要不你边喝边想啊
Why don't you think about it over a couple of beers.
行啊
Yeah. Yeah.
谢了哥们儿
Thanks, brother.
干杯兄弟
Cheers, pal.
Hey.
你干啥去啊
Where you going?
我觉得你可能需要几天私人空间
I thought you might need some space after today.
就定了个酒店
I'm-a go get a hotel.
哎呀
Oh, come on, I...
不行别想了
can't let you do that.
说来好笑
It's funny.
我没提起来我和你♥妈♥的♥事儿
I didn't tell you about me and your mother
是因为不想你生气
because I didn't want to hurt you,
但是现在看看,不告诉你
but it feels like what hurt you the most
反而伤你伤的最厉害
is not telling you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起?不不
I'm sorry?No, I, uh...
主要还是因为太突然
I was caught off guard.
我希望你之前告诉我的
I wish you had told me, but, um...
但是我觉得最伤我的是
I think what hurt was just...
在我老妈最需要人陪的时候
...being reminded that I wasn't there
我不在她身边
when my mom needed me the most.
我今天的反应是不对的
The way I reacted wasn't fair.
你是个好孩子
You're a good kid.
还在保护你♥爸♥
Still protecting your father.
你还是那么善良
You've always had a big heart.
还不是你教的好
Yeah, well, you taught me well.
是你老妈教得好
Your mother taught you well.
这也是为什么我会被她吸引
That's what drew me to her, that heart of hers.
我真的很爱她孩子
She was the love of my life, Thomas.
而且我觉得我对于她来说
And I suspect I was, for her, a way to keep
是纪念你父亲的一种选择
your father alive.
你♥爸♥永远是你妈挚爱的人
He was the love of her life.
嗯
Yeah.
我知道你在家Ethan
Ethan, I know you're home by now.
求你了跟我聊聊吧
Please, just talk to me.
Ethan!
Juliet.
你在这儿干嘛呢
What are you doing here?
你今天一整天都不理我
You've been ignoring my calls and texts all day.
我需要时间思考
I needed time to think.
听着
Look...
我希望我的过去是另外一个样子
I wish that my story was different.
不是因为你的过去
It's not about your past.
我只是忍♥不住去思考
I just can't help but wonder
你会不会还有什么事没有告诉我
if there's anything else you're not telling me.
我已经非常坦白了啊
I've been truthful
我把所有重要的事都告诉你了
about everything that matters most.
我把我完完整整的展现给你看了
I have shown who I am to you
甚至现在这种情况在Richard去世之后我觉得永远都不会出现
in a way that I didn't think was possible after Richard.
嗯?
Okay?
我对你的感情是真的
My feelings for you are very real.
我爱你
I love you, Ethan.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
但是现在
But right now,
当我看着你的时候
when I look at you...
一切都不一样了
It's not the same.
我不知道我还能不能信任你
I don't know if I can trust you.
所以我需要时间去验证
And I'm gonna have to figure that out.
我可能会出国一段时间
I might be going out of the country for a while.
无国界医生
Doctors Without Borders
希望我能回去帮他们
want me in the field again.
肯尼亚那边现在很缺人手
They need surgeons in Kenya.
说是驻派半年左右
I'll be gone at least six months.
我觉得对你我来说
Maybe we could, uh,
分开一段时间也好
use some time apart.
我不希望这样
It's not what I want.
但是
But, um,
我理解你现在的想法
I understand if that's what you need.
这是我想要的
It's what I need.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表