剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
但是脸我没看太清
but I didn't see her face.
知道她是谁了么?
Do we know who she is?
我们做人脸识别了
We've run it through facial recognition
但是没有结果
but we come up empty.
Penna咋了
Penna, what's up?
我就是去接了杯水
Sorry,I-I just left to get some water.
我转回来就看到教授
When I got back he was at his car. The professor...
在拿胶带补窗户
He's taping up the window you smashed.
我觉得他是要出门
I think he's about to go somewhere.
Penna我们需要你开车跟上他
Penna, we're gonna need you to follow him.
你能做到么?-我,额我觉得我盯梢比较合适
Can you do that?- Uh, I'm uh, more of an observer.
Maui一般干跟踪的活儿
Tailing is a Maui type thing.
但是我现在不在家啊大哥,只能你来了
Uh, but I'm not there.This is all on you.
如果他发现我了呢?如果我跟丢了呢?
W-What if he spots me? What if I lose him?
他是个杀人犯啊
He's a killer.
他快贴完窗户了
He's almost done with the window.
Penna你是极主夫道对吧
Penna, you're a stay-at-home dad, right?
啊咋了
Yeah. Why?
因为我认为大多数夫妻都会很乐意
Because I think most spouses would be happy
与他们的另一半相处
to coast off their significant other,
但是你却选择把时间和精力贡献给社区
But you chose to contribute to your community, right?
好保护你的家人
To protect your wife and kids.
现在你面前就有这么一个机会
Now is your chance to step up and do that.
你说的对,我可以的
You're right. I can do this.
你一定行
Of course you can.
现在你只需要跟上他
Now just keep a safe distance from him,
把你得坐标共享给我们
share your location with us
我们直接过去找你接手
and we'll head to you and take over.
好不好?
Okay?
好
Okay.
Penna你没问题的,为了部落
You got this, Penna. Do it for the cul-de-sac.
马上就追上Penna了
We should be coming up on Penna now.
那儿
There.
嗯,教授的车就在前头两个车位
Yeah, and the professor's two cars ahead of him.
你们还要多久?-已经到了Penna
How much longer?- We're here, Penna.
你可以回去了
You can peel off now.
你做到了Penna,干得漂亮
You did it, Penna. You came through.
谢谢
Thanks.
看起来我们现在过了Ka'a'awa.
Looks We're passing Ka'a'awa.
这是往北岸去了啊
Think we're going to the North Shore.
为啥啊?
But why?
谁知道呢
Don't know.
Noelani发短♥信♥过来了
Oh, Noelani just texted me.
毯子上面都是证据
The blanket was covered in evidence.
头发,汗液还有血液
Hair, sweat and blood.
还检测出来了镇静剂和鸦♥片♥类的药物
She also found traces of sedatives and opioids.
所以她确实被下药了
So this woman was drugged.
所有的人都被下药了
They all were.
等下,啥”全部“
Wait, w-what do you mean, "all"?
她说在毯子上检测到了
She found four separate DNA profiles
四组DNA
on the blanket.
都是女性,都被下药了
All women, all drugged.
所以Maui和Penna看到的
So the woman Maui and Penna saw
只是四个里的一个?
was only one of four?
咱得马上给Katsumoto说一下了
We have to call Katsumoto.
这都能算铁证了
That's more than enough evidence to arrest him.
是,确实是,但是...
Yes, it is, but...
为啥你老是有但是?
Why is there always a but?
不是你先听我说完呗
Just hear me out, all right?
所里派人过来还得一会儿
It's gonna take a while for HPD to get here.
咱也不知道这个货到底要去哪儿
We have no idea where the professor's headed.
所以我觉得咱得现在就把他拦下来等所里的人到场
We got to pull him over and detain him until HPD gets there.
万一让他跑掉那太危险了
We can't afford to lose this guy.
说的也是
Point taken.
所以你准备怎么把他拦下来
Okay, how do you propose we pull him over?
小菜一碟
Easy peasy.
小菜一碟?
Easy peasy?
你看,都说了小菜一碟
See? Easy peasy.
你俩是不是脑子瓦特了?哎你干啥!
What do you think you're doing? Ow!
把你扣着呗还能干啥
Restraining you.
也太容易了吧,咋都不反抗
Quite easily, I might add.
嗯?
Yeah?
毯子上的血迹
There was blood on the blanket.
证明涉案的有四名女性
DNA showed us from four different women, All of which
都被人下药了
had been drugged.
足够支撑拘捕令了
That's enough to pick him up.
那挺好
Well, that's good,
因为我们已经把他扣下来了
because we already got him.
你俩咋又胡球搞啊
You disobeyed an order.
不是哥你刚才说这人能抓啊
You just said it was enough to pick him up.
我这咋成胡球搞了啊
The way I see it is we just obeyed
我这是为你排忧解难无私奉献啊
the order before you gave it.
把你地址发我,我带人过去
Just send me your location, don't let him
你俩别让他跑咯
out of your sight until we arrive.
收到收到
Copy that.
你脸上的伤疤看着挺新啊
These scratches on your face look fresh.
解释解释?
Care to explain them?
我解释啥啊,你俩先说清楚这是在干啥
Not unless you care to tell me what this is all about.
我们是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
We're private investigators.
我们推测你脸上的伤疤
And I'm guessing those scratches
是被你绑♥架♥的姑娘挠的吧
came from one of the women you abducted.
绑♥架♥?
Abducted?
你俩这啥侦探啊
You've got it all wrong.
好了好了没事儿了
Hey, hey. Hey, it's okay.
没事了别激动没事了
It's okay, it's okay. Calm down.
我是来帮你的,没事的
I'm here to help. It's okay.
放心
It's okay.
小心
Watch your head.
没事儿的,来
Careful. It's all right.
慢点儿慢点儿
Easy, easy.
你刚才说啥来着?
You were saying?
所里的人快到了
HPD should be here any minute.
嗯-她咋样?
Okay.- How is she doing?
冷静一些了
Well, she's calmer.
能猜到她是哪儿的人么?
Have any idea what language she speaks?
听着像是越南人
I don't speak it, but it sounds Vietnamese.
她是越南人
It is.
哦,咋,正道的光照耀在你的脸上?
Oh, now you're trying to be helpful?
那取决于你们到底在调查什么
Depends on what you're investigating.
我们在调查一起发生在你们社区的
We're investigating a potential murderer
潜在的谋杀案
in your neighborhood.
你们觉得我是谋杀犯?
You think I'm a murderer?
你觉得呢?后备箱里藏个大姑娘
For somebody driving around
满世界乱转,可疑的要死
with a woman in his trunk,y-you seem pretty shocked.
我没有要杀她,我是为了救她
I wasn't gonna kill her. I was trying to save her.
救她?为啥啊?
Save her? From what?
她是被人拐买♥♥过来的,还被强迫当妓♥女♥
She was trafficked to the island and being held as a sex worker.
那其他三个女人呢?
What about the other three women?
你们是怎么知道的....
H-How could you possibly know about...
我们有我们的办法
We have our ways.
她们都是被强迫的
They were all forced into prostitution.
她是第一个我成功解救出来的
She's the first one I've been able to free from their safe house.
其他的都是靠我假扮嫖♥客♥
The others I got back by posing as a john.
一般我都用小♥灵♥通♥下单喝茶
I used prepaid cells to set up appointments,
在酒店见面,然后我帮助她们逃跑
we'd meet at motels, then I'd help them escape.
所以白天你是法学教授
So by day you're a professor,
晚上你就是哥谭骑士
by night you're some kind of hero, like Indiana Jones?
本来我是为了论文去调查岛上的人口走私
I was just looking into trafficking on the island.
但是实际看到以后
But once I saw what I saw,
我觉得光写论文是没用的
I couldn't just write a paper on it.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表