剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
好
You got it, bro.
很遗憾你的朋友去世了
I'm sorry about your friend.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你今天帮着看店
And, uh, thanks for keeping an eye on the place.
没事儿啦,你看,店不是还在
It's the least I could do. And look, it's still standing.
所以这就是今天的神奇饮料咯?
So are these the drinks everybody's talking about?
赶紧让我尝尝
'Cause I sure could use one.
这一杯“老北♥京♥美式豆汁儿”九块钱?
Nine bucks for a "Big Island Iced Tea"?
赶紧喝别叨叨了
Oh, just shut up and try it.
承认吧,好喝吧
Say it. It's delicious.
妈耶,这什么啊,这可兴喝啊
It's delicious
我滴妈耶
Wow. And, uh...
而且才卖♥♥九块钱
nine bucks for that amount of booze, that's a steal.
我在想要不要改名叫“IcePick"
Well, maybe we can call it "The Icepick" instead.
不过我还是让你们做决定吧
I'll leave you guys to it.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow, boss.
好
Tomorrow.
这老夫老妻搭戏确实比俩同事搭戏有看头
Icepick.
- Hey.- There he is.
- Hey.- Hey.
你怎么样?
How you holding up?
实话说,我感觉还好
Uh, you know what? I'm okay.
会没事儿的
Or, you know, I-I will be.
我们知道老爹对你来说意味着什么
We know how much he meant to you.
你对他来说也意味着全世界
And how much you meant to him.
有什么我们能帮你的你只管说
Yeah,if there's anything we can do.
还真有
Yeah, well, uh, you know what? There is.
大家可以一起举杯
You guys can all raise your glasses
和我一起闷了这杯酒
and make sure I'm not drinking alone.
那来吧兄弟
Don't have to ask me twice.
来干杯来
Hear, hear.
敬Icepick.
To Icepick.
永记我心,一路走好
He will be missed. May he rest in peace.
敬Ice-敬Ice
To Ice.- To Ice.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表