剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
你母亲说她和我的想法是一样的
she said it was mutual.
我们没有任何的不对
We didn't do anything wrong.
如果你们没错的话
Okay, if you didn't do anything wrong,
为什么还要把这个当成秘密一样
why would you keep it a secret?
你在海外
You were overseas.
我们想当面告诉你
And-and we wanted to tell you in person,
然后你又被抓了
but then you got taken.
最后她去世之前我们只一起度过了两年的时光
And we only had two years together before she passed.
大部分的时间我们还在担心着你
And most of that time,we were worried about you.
那么多的人你不选
Out of all the women that you could've picked.
我妈可是你大哥的老婆啊
I mean, she was... she was married to your brother.
我知道
I know.
你怎么能做出这样的事儿呢
How could you do that?
我也犹豫过
I struggled with that.
你母亲也是
She did, too.
真实情况很复杂
It was complicated.
我要出去走走
I-I can't be here.
孩子
Mijo, I...
有什么我能帮你们的么?-我们需要聊一聊
Can I help you guys?- Yeah. We need a word.
我们拿到了今天早上
We obtained a recording of the teleconference you had
你们的视频会议录像了
this morning and detected your rather clever ploy.
也许你剪片子水平能骗得过你老板
Now, your editing might have been good enough
但是骗不过我们
to fool Chad, but I'm afraid it wasn't good enough for us.
也就是说你很有可能
Which means you could've been the one
就是今天早上和Crystal在一起的人
on that hike with Crystal.
我为啥要杀她啊?
Why would I kill her?
那说不好,反正之前我们
We don't know. You seemed very uneasy
提起她的时候你挺不自在的
when we mentioned her name earlier.
我承认今天早上开会我不在
Okay, I admit I wasn't on the meeting this morning,
但是不是去干坏事儿了
but for a totally legit reason.
我去Waialua浮潜面试了
I had an interview at Waialua Snorkeling.
如果我老板知道他肯定会开除我
If Chad found out, he would have fired me.
你们真的想错了
Look, you guys got it all wrong.
今天这个案子不是我们干的
It wasn't me, and it wasn't Chad.
他是不是啥好人
I mean, he's a crappy boss,
但是他肯定不会杀人
but I know for a fact that he didn't do it.
而且昨天Crystal走的时
And when Crystal left here yesterday,
也知道这个情况了-你怎么确定的呢?
she knew it, too.- How can you be so sure?
因为Raina被害那天我和Chad在一起
Because I was with Chad the night that Raina was killed.
不对啊,你老板说他自己在家啊
Hold up. Chad said he was home alone.
他骗你们的,在他被Raina甩了一周后
He wasn't. Week after Raina dumped him,
Raina收到了一捧花
she got flowers at work.
Chad都嫉妒死了,觉得是新男友送的
Chad spiraled, thought they were from a new boyfriend.
所以他就去酒吧买♥♥醉
So he got drunk at a bar that night,
是我去接的他
called me to pick him up.
想让我送他去Raina家
Had me stop at Raina's so he could
好说服她再给Chad一次机会
convince her to give him another shot.
但是我们到那儿以后
But when we got there,
她正在往家里让人
she was letting some other guy inside,
所以Chad就让我把他送回家
so Chad made me take him home.
如果你能为Chad担♥保♥,那为什么所里还没有洗清楚他的嫌疑
If you could vouch for Chad, then why didn't HPD clear him?
Chad因为酒家还在保释
Chad's on probation for a DUI.
如果他承认了
If he admitted
那他就违反了保释条例
to being at a bar, they would have known he was in violation.
他就得坐牢了
He would've went to jail.
你跟他关系又不好
You're clearly not a great fan of Chad's.
你为啥不站出来呢
Why didn't you come forward?
那个进Raina家的人
The man you saw entering Raina's house
可能就是真的凶手啊
could have been her killer.
我就看到他几秒,根本就描述不出来
Only saw him for a second, tops. Couldn't describe him if I tried.
但是你还是能帮到警方的
Still, your account could've helped the police.
Chad花钱叫我闭嘴
Chad paid me to keep quiet.
Raina让进屋的那个人
Raina must have known that man
肯定是她熟悉的人
to let him willingly into her house.
嗯,说不定那天的花儿就是这个人送的
Yeah. He could've been the one that sent her flowers that day.
Waikiki有19家花店
And 19 florists in Waikiki.
挨个查吧
Okay, we're just gonna have to go down the list.
说不定不用
Or not.
"Harada Floral."
这是Crystal最后一次的记录
That was the last clue that Crystal wrote down.
我们得搞明白到底是谁送的花
We need to figure out who sent those flowers.
太惨了兄弟
I'm sorry, man.
最糟心的是
The worst part about it is,
我永远都不知道我妈是咋想的
I'll never hear my mom's side of the story,
到底是啥心意
you know, what she was thinking.
我知道你一时接受不了
Look, I-I know this is hard,
但是这也不证明你母亲就变了啊
but it-it doesn't change who your mom was.
还有你老叔,你自己也说了
And Bernardo... I mean, you said it yourself... he was like
他就跟你♥爸♥是一样的
a dad to you, you know?
这不过就是两个人坠入爱河了
They were just two good people who happened to fall in love.
但是他背叛了他兄弟啊
Yeah, but he betrayed his brother.
我就这么问你
Well, let me ask you this.
你母亲就非得孤独终老?
Was your mom supposed to die alone?
又不是说出轨了
I mean, look, it's not like she stepped out on your dad.
你老叔和你母亲在一起的时候你♥爸♥都去世好久了
And he'd been dead for years before Bernardo got involved.
但是那也不行啊
That doesn't make it okay.
兄弟啊,当你需要你父亲的时候
Look, when you needed a man in your life,
是你老叔挺身而出
Bernardo was there.
当你母亲需要人遮风挡雨的时候,还是你老叔站了出来
When your mother needed a man in her life, Bernardo was there.
现在呢,就取决于你了
Now, it's up to you. I just...
我觉得你应该给你老叔个机会
I think you should give the guy a break.
谢谢你的帮助
Okay. Appreciate your help.
谢了
Mahalo.
Harada Floral
说花是Gabe Lockhart送的
says that Raina's flowers came from Gabe Lockhart.
Crystal她哥?-嗯
Crystal's brother?- Uh-huh.
也就是说谋杀案那天
So he might have been the one going
进屋的人可能就是他
into Raina's the night she died.
老弟我和Higgins在一起呢
Gordie, you got me and Higgins.
Crystal的尸检报告出来了
Crystal Lockhart's autopsy results came in.
有挣扎的痕迹
There are signs of a struggle.
法医在她指甲里发现了
The M.E. found traces of foreign DNA
外来的DNA
under Crystal's fingernails.
TC你说得对
You were right, TC.
她是被人推下去的
Someone threw her off that ridge.
DNA有匹配的结果了么?
Did you get a match in the system?
没,但是有50%的DNACrystal的一样
和No,but the DNA's a 50% match to Crystal.
也就是说作案的人是他们家里人
Which means whoever did this is an immediate family member.
兄弟姐妹之间一般有50%一致的基因
Siblings share, on average, 50% DNA.
看来Gabe很可疑啊
It's not looking good for Gabe.
你俩说啥呢?
What are you guys talking about?
Crystal.在调查
Crystal was investigating
她好朋友Raina的谋杀案
her good friend Raina Kahui's murder.
现在发现Crystal.的哥哥Gabe就是那个秘密仰慕者
Turns out that Crystal's brother Gabe was a secret admirer,
也很有可能就是他下的手
and he might have killed her.
我们刚查到他在Raina遇害那天送过花儿
We just found out he sent Raina flowers the day she died.
而且Crystal.笔记里最后一次记录
Also, one of the last notes in Crystal's investigation
就记着送花的花店名字
was the name of the florist who delivered those flowers.
也就是说Crystal.的调查早晚会
So it was only a matter of time before Crystal's investigation
查到他哥哥的头上
into Raina's murder led to her own brother.
没错
Exactly.
所以为了保护他自己
So to protect himself,
他亲手杀了他的妹妹
he killed his own sister.
感谢你能来所里接受问询
I appreciate you coming in to speak with me.
嗯
Of course.
我以为你叫我来是因为Crystal的案子?
Uh, I, uh... I thought this was about Crystal?
是
It is...
但是我们认为Crystal和Raina的案子有关联
but we believe Raina and Crystal's murders are connected.
你觉得他会上钩么?
You think he'll take the bait?
不好说,上一次他就
It's hard to tell. I mean, he's gotten away
给跑掉了
With Raina's murder for a year now.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表