剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
That bitch just cost us a lot of money.
把她带过来
Bring her to me.
Matsui.
又是你
You again.
老子赔钱全是因为你们
You're the reason why Kai went against us.
你咬我啊
Yeah, that's right.
我要是你我现在就收拾东西跑路了
And now you're finished on this island.
看看你周围,我这么多人你觉得是摆设?
I have an army that says otherwise.
你有啥啊?蝙蝠侠还是一拳超人?
What do you got?
我摇的人可比你的厉害
A bigger one.
都给我趴地上!麻溜的
Everybody on the ground, right now!
别乱动-赶紧别墨迹!
Don't move! - Right now!
警♥察♥!
HPD!
趴下!
On the ground!
老爹-闺女
Dad.- Kai.
哎哟我的大宝贝儿哎
Oh, my baby.
你可把我给急死了
I was so worried about you.
我都以为这辈子都看不到你了
I didn't know if I'd see you again.
对不起爸
I'm sorry.
关于今天早上
About this morning.
你说得对
You were right.
我确实作弊了
I cheated.
这就让你成功完成测试任务变得不可能
Made it impossible for you to win.
说实话你很厉害
You did well, Magnum.
哎呀?
Wow.
谢谢嗷♪(。ω。)
Thank you.
看,夸我不难吧
Is it really that hard to admit?
不是,你就那么不喜欢输?
I mean, do you really hate losing that much?
跟输赢没关系
It's not that I mind losing.
主要就是
It's just...
基于某些原因不想输给你罢了
for some reason, I do mind losing to you.
我也不确定到底是啥
I'm not sure why.
行吧,如果你想再来一轮的话
Well, if you want a rematch,
你的宅子,你的大院
it is your house, your estate.
你的警报系统
Your alarm system.
时间你随便挑
You can test it out whenever you want.
行,说定了拉钩上吊一百年不许变
I might take you up on that.
等一会儿-嗯?
Hold it. - Hmm?
都别动啊
Everyone stop what you're doing.
Teuila Tuileta.
我们有你的通缉令
We have a warrant for your arrest.
不好意思啊妹妹
I'm sorry, Kumu.
你要是带大姐走那你把我也抓了吧
If you're gonna arrest her, you gotta take me in, too.
这事儿我也参与了
I was her accomplice.
TC...
来啊
Go ahead.
算我一个
Sorry, he goes, I go.
咋?
Let me guess...
你也帮忙了?
you helped her, too?
那头骨是我藏到洗衣房♥的
I hid the skull in my laundry room.
严格地说
Well, technically speaking,
洗衣房♥在客房♥里
the laundry room is in the guesthouse
客房♥又是我的
which is on my property...
那我也算是帮手
...so I guess that makes me an accessory as well.
虽然我已经被判了
Well, I'm already serving, like, 2,000 hours
但是我可不允许你们
of community service, but there's no way in hell
进去不带我一起
you guys are going down without me.
我开的车警♥察♥叔叔我有罪
I drove the getaway car.
看起来在场的你都得带回去啊
Looks like you're going to have to arrest everyone.
我们都是从犯
We were all complicit.
哎我泥马
Come on.
你们跟这儿逗傻子呢
We all know that's not true.
我知道你们都是好心
Look, what you guys are doing is noble,
但是我知道Kumu是单干
but Kumu acted all on her own.
检察官没办法只能遵照法律办事儿
And the prosecuting attorney's going to follow the law.
除非把脑袋还回去
Not if he gets his skull back, right?
之前是这么协商的吧
I mean, that was the deal, wasn't it?
是
That's right.
这玩意儿我们是拿来教学用的
We use it for teaching at the M.E.'s office.
但是外行来看实际上都差不多
To the untrained eye, it's a pretty damn good match.
就怕你们来提前准备了后备计划
I thought we should have a plan in case HPD showed up.
聪明啊妹子
Clever.
你这是指望我去跟检察官撒谎呢
You expect me to lie to the prosecuting attorney
告诉他我把头骨拿回来了?
and tell him that that's the skull that Kumu took?
就那个货这辈子也看不出来区别
The man I stole it from would never notice the difference.
如果看出来了呢-他能说个屁
And if he does? - What's he going to say?
他又不是不知道他家里那堆东西咋来的
He knows how the rest of these artifacts were acquired.
他开这个口
All right, he makes a stink about it,
等着进去蹲号♥子吧
he's gonna end up in jail himself.
你们说呢?
Boys?
我觉得咱能收队了啊
Looks like we're done here.
把这个送检察院
Get that to the P.A.'s office.
老妹儿你是真聪明
Well done, Doc.
我留下来你不介意吧
Mind if I stay?
那是我们的荣幸
We would be honored.
Mahalo.
Aloha, Makani.
安息吧
You can finally rest now.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表