剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
Thanks
啊
Ah!
嘿宝儿,这儿- Atti
Hey, buddy. Hey.- Atti.
谁是妈妈的好大儿-哦ヾ(*>∀<*)(ノ∀`●)⊃
Oh. There he is.- Aw.
整挺好
All right.
你感觉好点儿了么?
Mm. You feel better?
宝儿哎
Oh, hi.
Aw.
他悄摸的过去,点了炮就扔
So he goes back there and he lights it and pop,
噼里啪啦的,那个货就开始乱看
pop, pop, the guy starts moving!
但是他带着护颈又扭不了头
He can't move. His neck...He's wearing the neck brace.
这招绝了,那个货都气疯了
It was genius. Guy's a maniac.
有一说一Jin
I got to say, Jin,
虽然没成功,但是放炮这招
even though it didn't work, using the firecrackers
简直绝了老弟
to get a reaction out of this guy is pretty smart.
更绝的是我这还有好多炮呢
And the best part is I have a ton left over.
好多?
A ton?
咱就计划一次啊
It was just to distract him once.
你到底买♥♥了多少
How much did you buy?
我数数,这是窜天猴
Well, let's see, I've got Roman candles,
二踢脚,麻雷子
bottle rockets, mortars.
哦还有大地惊雷,东风41
I have, uh, sparkler, Mega Cone.
哎,还有要你命80s
Ooh, ooh, I've got M-80s.
我是头一回
That's the first time I've seen
看到有人能把大短裤塞这么满的
cargo shorts used to their fullest potential.
整的跟身上背个军♥火♥库一样
Yeah, they're like a clown car for firecrackers.
我就问一句啊,你买♥♥这堆炮,没违反治安管理法吧
Jin, can I ask, did you obtain these fireworks legally?
你确定想知道?
Do you really want to know the answer to that question?
啦啦啦啦啦啦我不想啦啦啦啦啦啦
No. No, no, we don't.
TC大兄弟
You know, TC,
真是不好意思因为我你扯上这么大♥麻♥烦
I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused you.
要不是因为你我也不会反映过来这就是碰瓷儿
Look, man, it's 'cause of you I knew it was a scam
所以咱没事儿了老弟
in the first place, so it's all good.
那行
Great.
我保证以后不再刷人情了
And I promise not to use our friendship for favors anymore.
嗯呵呵
Yeah, right.
我保证
Well, I promise
我以后尽量不再刷人情了
to try not to use our friendship for favors anymore.
呵呵
Mm-hmm.
行行行,我保证
Okay,I promise to try not to use
到明天之前我尽量
our friendship for favors anymore
不再刷人情了,满意否?
for the rest of the night, okay?
这个咋样?-行
How about that?- Deal.
哎对
Hey, uh, you know,
既然说到好朋友互相帮助了
speaking of friends helping each other out,
Jin,TC我俩
Jin, TC and I, uh,
又聊了一下关于收你
had a little talk and we want to reconsider our cut
场地费的事儿
for letting you use this place.
但是20%真的是极限了哥
Okay, but 20% is as high as I go.
Jin,你当骗子岛内一位,但是讨价还价你也太垮了
Jin, you're a brilliant schemer, but a terrible negotiator.
你先听他们说完呗?
Yeah, just let them talk and listen, okay?
行,说你们的报价吧
Fine. What's your counteroffer?
鉴于你今天把我俩
Well, considering you saved Island Hoppers, and indirectly
从火坑中解救出来
La Mariana, tons of financial stress...
我们决定不收你场地费了
...how does zero percent sound
真的?谢谢哥哥哎
Really? Thank you so much.
不,谢谢你
Nah, man. Thank you.
这是你应得的
You deserve it.
我知道咱该咋庆祝了
I know just the thing to celebrate.
看见这个没,这个叫要你命800
This, my friends, is called the M-800.
严格来讲这就是个
It is technically considered dynamite
麻雷子3倍PLUS
in 13 states
老弟老弟
Oh! Whoa, whoa. Jin, Jin.
来你给我来
Hand it over. Give it, give it here.
咱先留着
Let's save this
啥时候咱开矿再用
for when we go mining in the quarry.
我说咱直接喝一轮咋样?
How about a round of beers, on the house?
哦对了
Oh, hey, uh,
Giles刚打电♥话♥了,说很对不起Gina
Giles called He wanted to apologize to Gina.
还希望能负责Atticus的医疗费用
And he offered to pay for Atticus's procedure.
真的?好事儿啊
Really? That's great.
来,提一个吧?
Well, how about a toast?
敬Giles?
To Giles?
不,敬家里的大狗二狗
Nah. The lads.
啊?
Really?
虽然我们仨见面儿就掐架,但是
Even though we're sworn enemies, uh, companionship
友谊和忠诚对我来说很重要
and loyalty go a long way with me.
虽然我总是很久才反应过来
Even though sometimes it takes me a little time to see that.
哈,敬大狗二狗
Huh. To the lads.
敬狗狗们
To the lads.
干杯
Cheers.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表