剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
Three years ago is when he met Megan.
我估摸着他是想洗白
I guess he decided to go clean.
但是现在又复出了
Except now he's coming out of retirement.
2B5巡逻车接指挥中心
2-Bravo-5 to Central,
通知HPD我们找到嫌疑人的车了
advise HPD we're closing in on their suspect's last location.
你确定这位置没错?
Sure you got the location right?
毛伊所的人彻查了Matt手♥机♥最后出现的位置
Maui PD searched the area where Matt's phone last pinged...
现场啥也没
Nothing but dirt roads and cow pastures.
他手♥机♥肯定是关了-嗯
His phone must've died.- Yeah.
也是咱目前唯一的线索
And with it, our only lead.
我给你发一张
I'm sending you a map of all the locations
他关机前的移♥动♥路径图
where Matt's phone pinged
before it was powered off.
如果能知道他都去过哪儿,也许就能
If we know where he's been, he might be able
推测出来他要去哪儿
to figure out where he's going.
停了不少地方啊
He made a lot of stops.
等一下,他是从机场出发的
Well, hold on.He started at Kahului Airport
最后一站是Kaupo?
and then ended up at Kaupo, right?
但是这一路全是右转
But he only made right turns along the way.
但是如果他往左转的话
He even made those right turns when turning left
线路就会更好
would have made a more efficient route.
脑子瓦特了?
Who does that?
送货的
Delivery truck drivers.
这个对大车司机更合理一些
It's supposed to be safer for them.
也许他是把手♥机♥用快递送到了Maui
Maybe he mailed his phone to Maui
好创造不在场证明
to give himself an alibi.
所以大概率他就没离开瓦胡
So odds are he never left Oahu,
也就是说暗♥杀♥的地点就在这儿
and the hit's gonna take place here.
我这就查一下快递是哪儿发出来的
I'll figure out where Matt shipped his phone from.
这样也许就能搞明白他要去哪儿
We might be able to track his movements from there.
我们这就着手查明白目标是谁
Okay, we'll work on ID'ing his target.
Manui?
你俩谁啊
Depends on what you want.
说起来你可能不信
Well, it's a funny story actually.
有一兜子属于Imelda Marcos的
You see, a bag of stolen jewels
失窃珠宝
that once belonged to Imelda Marcos
昨天夜里在路边被人捡着了
was found on the side of the road last night.
这有啥奇怪的?
How's that funny?
里边的有张纸写着Teuila Tuileta
Contact info for Teuila Tuileta
的联♥系♥方式
was found in the bag.
她是你表妹对吧?
She's your cousin, right?
我啥也不知道
Look, I don't know nothing about that.
我们已经很久不联♥系♥了
Teuila and I haven't spoken in years.
所以你别想着拖我进来
So don't try to drag me into this crap.
是只有我,还是你也感觉到
Is it me, or do you get the feeling
他有啥事儿没有老实交代?
that that guy's got something to hide?
咱俩想法一样
Yeah, that's the feeling I got.
等一下
Hang on.
你看这儿,这大泥脚印儿
Now look at this. There's-there's mud
顺着这杆子就上去了
and there's scruff marks on the bars,
好像有人爬上去一样
as if somebody climbed up.
而且窗户还被木板挡上了
And the window's boarded up.
所以你觉得是有人顺着这个栅栏
So you're thinking that somebody could've used this trellis
翻进去的-对
as a ladder and broke in?- Yeah.
如果他真的
Now, listen, what if Manui
86年就把东西偷走了
had the stuff in '86,
一直留着没卖♥♥
and held onto it?
结果有个贼闯进来偷走了
Only to have some burglar break in and steal it.
对吧?如果你是Manui
Right? And if you're Manui,
你肯定不会报♥警♥
it's not like you're gonna report that.
对啊,报♥警♥我就暴露了呀
Not unless you want to expose yourself.
我交管的一个朋友发给我的
Buddy of mine from the Department of Transportation
监控视频
pulled the footage.
离你大哥家不远
It's from Manui's neighborhood.
我们手里现在有相似车的信息
We got a list of cars that are the same make and model
就跟这个一样
as the car HPD was chasing.
有一辆属于Kala Vasega.
One of them belonged to a Kala Vasega.
那是我大哥的外甥
Kala? That's Manui's nephew.
大姐,现在看应该是你们外甥抢的你大哥
Kumu, it seems like Kala robbed Manui of the jewels.
但是问题是你大哥啥都不说
The problem is, Manui won't talk to us.
看来这么多年我还是要去找他聊一聊了啊
After all these years, I think it's time I pay him a visit.
这里边儿写的117航♥班♥
The Flight 17 mentioned in the recording must be
肯定是Gold Sky航司的117
Gold Sky Airlines Flight 17.
一个小时之前刚落地
It arrived in Honolulu an hour ago.
坐了440人
Of the 440 passengers,
女乘客有275人,但是吧
275 of them were women, but there is no way
这也看不出来那位是目标
to know which of them is the target.
肯定有什么办法能缩小一下范围
There's got to be some way to narrow it down.
Gordie.
你们猜对了
Your hunch paid off.
珍珠城的监控拍到
Security cam footage placed Matt at a pack 'n' ship store
他去大润发了
in Pearl City.
路面监控发现他从超♥市♥
Plate readers tracked the car he was driving
奔着附近宾馆就去了
from the store to a nearby motel.
啥宾馆?-机场边儿上的锦江之星
Which one? - Ocean Winds Motel, near the airport.
咱在哪儿碰头
Okay, we'll meet you there.
前台说McGrady两口子就
The front desk says the McGradys are staying
住在角角那个151房♥,老哥那边有信儿了么?
in Room 151 around the corner.
Any word from Gordon?
还没,但是咱不能等了
Not yet, but we can't wait for HPD.
我咋觉得我一点儿不奇怪你会这么说呢?
How did I know you were gonna say that?
得刷门卡,你咋撬啊
It's key-card access. You can't pick it.
你谁啊?
Who are you?
冷静啊,我们是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Easy. We're private investigators.
你知不知道你丈夫在哪儿?
Do you know where your husband is?
你们找他干什么?
What... W-What do you want with him?
Megan咱现在说的是人命关天的事儿
Megan, this is a matter of life and death.
你得配合我们一下
Your cooperation is vital.
我丈夫是不是现在很危险?
Is Matt in danger?
你是真不知道啊?-知道啥?
You don't know, do you?- Know what?
你们是怎么知道我丈夫的?到底这是怎么一回事儿?
W... How do you two know Matt? What-What's going on?
虽然我们不想这么说,但是你丈夫
Megan, I'm sorry to tell you this, but your husband
并不是你认为的那个人
is not who you think he is.
你俩谈对象之前,他在大♥陆♥那边
Before you two met, he was a contract killer
是个杀手
on the mainland.
我不信
No.
疯批吧你
That's crazy.
我老公是个好人,连小草都不踩
Matt is a good man; He wouldn't hurt anybody.
你有没有告诉你丈夫
Did you tell Matt what Sylvia Dupont said
Sylvia Dupont对你说过的话?
at your last reading?
你们是怎么?
Wait, how do you know about...
她提前警示你小心你丈夫了对吧?
She warned you about him yesterday, right?
Sylvia Dupont今天早上去世了
She was murdered this morning.
她认为你的处境很危险
She thought you were in danger,
但是你并不是目标
but you weren't the target of the hit.
Sylvia可能会曝光你丈夫的身份,所以就被你丈夫灭口了
Sylvia could've exposed him, so he killed her.
不可能
No.
绝对不可能-听我说
That's not possible.- Listen to me.
你丈夫的DNA出现在了谋杀现场
His DNA was found at the scene of a murder
FBI借这个机会查明白了好几起谋杀案
that the FBI tied to several other killings.
不....
No...
这绝对是在做梦
No, this can't be.
我爱我丈夫
NI love Matt.
怎么可能你给你爱一个人却不知道他到底是谁呢?
How can you love someone and have no idea who they are?
Megan...
我知道你一时接受不了
Megan, I know this is hard.
不管怎么样,你丈夫肯定是对你有所隐瞒
For what it's worth, I think Matt lied to you
因为他不想失去你
because he wanted to hold on to you.
为了和你在一起,他就要把他的过去消除掉
And in order to be with you, he had to erase his past.
现在你可能没有什么机会帮他
I'm afraid there is nothing you can do to help him now.
但是你可以帮助我们拯救一条生命
But you can help us to save a life.
求你了
Please.
今天早上
This morning, he...
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表