剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
大事儿
It's important.
不是啥坏事儿
I mean, I'm okay,
但是,哎呀你赶紧回电♥话♥
but I just... I need to talk.
快点儿啊
Please call me back.
好险啊
That was close.
赶紧走吧
Let's get out of here.
戒指肯定不在这儿-嗯
The ring must be some place else.- Yeah.
我知道在哪儿了
And I think I know where.
我在海滩
I'm at Makaha.
没见到Liam
No sign of Liam.
他也没来酒吧
Yeah, he's not at Taiko's, either.
咱把单子上的地方都跑遍了
Man, we hit every spot on the list.
他到底去哪儿了?
Where is this guy?
不知道啊啊,他从
I don't know. You know, after he went
Kaeo爸妈那儿出来以后
to see Kaeo's parents' house,
我认为他直接回家
I think he went back home
把枪留给他媳妇儿
to drop off the money for his wife.
那不是冲动的决定
That's not an accident.
感觉像是在交代后事
That's... that's estate planning,
也就是说留给咱们的时间不多了
which means we could be running out of time.
我觉得咱得像Liam一样思考才对
You know, we got to get inside Liam's head.
你们还记不记得刚回来的时候
You guys remember how it is coming back home,
那种焦虑感不安感
and it can be jarring, you know, even...
特别是那会儿咱还没有Liam这种现状要面对
even without the kind of news that Liam got.
回家和真的回家
There's a difference between coming home and,
还是有挺大区别的
well... coming home.
我们明白-对啊
I hear that, man.- Yeah.
我每次结束驻派
You know, whenever I finished a tour,
都会先去老家的电影院
my first stop would be this old
movie theater in Chicago.
就坐在那儿一言不发
I'd buy a matinee ticket and just sit there in the dark,
看别人看电影
watching people watching the movie.
我需要哪种
I just had to remember it was okay to...
放松,忘掉一切的感觉
relax, you know, forget myself.
我是艺术馆
It was the Museum of Art at Duke for me.
我能在里头逛上好几个小时
Man, I would wander around for hours,
就是为了去感受一整年都感受不到的感觉
just feeling everything I hadn't felt all year.
但是咱也不能挨个儿的搜电影院
Yeah. Except we can't check every movie theater
和艺术馆啊,所以下一步到底去哪儿啊?
and museum on Oahu, so what's our next move?
好嘛
Hold on for a second.
先去买♥♥蒜香酱吧
Next move is to buy my boy Tatty
a gallon of garlic sauce.
有信儿了
Looks like he came through.
Liam手♥机♥开机了
Liam just turned his cell phone on
人在珍珠城
at an address in Pearl City.
Oh, Mr. Katsumoto, hi.
他是警♥察♥
Oh, man, he's a cop.
Four! Five!
Six! Seven!
Eight!
爸你怎么来了?
Dad, what are you doing here?
你有三十秒的时间上车
You have 30 seconds to get your ass in the car.
所以你现在开始跟踪我了?
So you're stalking me now?
我不用跟踪你大聪明
Didn't have to, genius.
你兜里就有定位的东西
You got a surveillance device in your pocket.
那还真是惊喜 我咋不知道我生活在警♥察♥国家呢
Well, I didn't realize I was living in a police state.
你再说一遍?
Excuse me?
你侵犯了我的隐私!
You violated my privacy!
你要不是在这儿撒谎
Hey, after you lied to my face,
会变成现在这样么
which pretty much throws any right to privacy out the window.
我真服了,你知不知道
Unbelievable! Do you have any idea
我以后在学校会永远抬不起头
the hell I'm gonna get for this at school?
那可真对不起啊-呵呵
Spare me.- Right.
我为你听了整整一年的烂话,你现在关心有什么用啊?
I've been taking crap for you all year. Why care now?
你这话什么意思?
What the hell's that supposed to mean?
你是警♥察♥,爸
You're a cop, Dad.
你知不知道我现在是什么感觉?
Do you have any idea what that's like for me?
我和我的朋友...我们都不是小孩子了
Me and my friends... We're not kids anymore.
我们也会看新闻,看到视频
We watch the news, we see the videos.
每个人都在讨论这些东西
Some days, it's all anyone ever talks about.
在他们眼里你和别的警♥察♥没有区别
And as far as everybody else is concerned, you're one of them.
那些害群之马
The bad guys.
而且你刚才证明了别人的看法是对的
And you just proved them right.
你回去吧,我自己能回去
Just go. I'll get home on my own.
你确定是这儿?
You sure you got the right location?
手♥机♥定位是这儿啊
Yeah. I mean, Liam's phone last pinged near this address.
虽然只有90秒
Tatty said it was only on for 90 seconds, though.
肯定不是来做指甲的
Well, I'm guessing he wasn't here for a mani-pedi.
这,当铺
There. The pawn shop.
当铺咋了?
What about it?
如果他是来当手♥机♥的
Well, if he traded his cell phone in, he would have had
他肯定要开机验一下
to turn it on and make sure it works, right?
进去问问呗
Only one way to find out.
有什么我能帮你们的?
Help you, guys?
Yeah.
我们想知道你有没有见过这个人?
We were wondering if you had seen this guy.
大概30分钟之前来过这里
He, uh, came in here about 30 minutes ago.
不好意思,没见过
Sorry. I don't recognize him.
哦?
Really? Because
除非你在陆军
unless you were in the Army,
我觉得这是他的手♥机♥
I'd say that's his phone right there.
那我肯定是糊涂了
Guess I just don't recall.
听着老哥
Look, this guy might be
他现在有危险,我们真的需要找到他
in some kind of trouble, all right? We need to find him.
我不知道啊
I don't know what to tell you.
我们付你钱都没问题
Look, we can pay for information.
不是钱的事儿,我真不知道
I told you, I don't have any.
我脑子不像以前了
Memory's not what it used to be.
那看来
All right, I guess
我们只能查监控了
we're gonna have to check the security footage.
哎你们要干啥?
Hey, what the hell do you think you're doing?
等一下等一下
Hey, hey, hey, hang on.
我要是你我肯定不这么干
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
我要报♥警♥了
I'm calling the cops.
报呗,我们也报
You know what? You do that. We'll do the same to you.
现在人命关天我没时间跟你废话
A man's life is on the line here.
Guys.
找到了
I got something.
他卖♥♥给Liam一把枪
He sold Liam a gun.
你给我听好了
Okay, listen to me very carefully.
你卖♥♥枪那个男人
Before that man who you sold a weapon to left,
他有没有说过要去哪儿?
did he give you any indication where he was going?
我凭啥要告诉你?
Why the hell would I tell you?
因为我没发现你要许可
'Cause I didn't see you ask for a permit.
那笔交易是偷偷来的
That sale was off the books.
这个男的是个老兵
That man is a vet
家里还有老婆孩子
with a wife and kid at home.
现在他正遭受人生最大的痛苦
All right? And he's having a really tough time right now,
只要我们找到他,我们什么都不会说
so if we find him, this stays between us.
如果没找到,我们会确保你生不如死
If we don't, we are the least of your worries.
他说要先去隔壁买♥♥啤酒
Said he was headed next door to buy a six-pack of Coops.
最后一次见他是在路口等公交
Last I saw, he was waiting on a corner for the eastbound bus.
公交是去Ho'omaluhia公园的?
The eastbound bus goes to Ho'omaluhia Park, right?
是Kaeo最喜欢的露营地
That was Kaeo's favorite place to camp.
隐蔽,难寻找
Secluded, hard to find.
适合独自一人待着
It's a good place to be alone.
走
Yeah. Let's go.
在哪儿,两点方向
There she is, two o'clock.
还是八点来着?
Or is it eight o'clock?
是你的视角为准还是我的?
Is it... is it your POV or mine?
你觉得真的是她拿走的戒指?
You really think she took the ring?
我觉得是她捡到的,慌了
I think it's possible that she found it, panicked,
然后藏起来给自己思考的时间
and then tried to buy herself some time by hiding it.
要不然她约会中间
Why else would she make a frantic call to her mother
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表