剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
不得不偷车
and was trying to evade his captors.
所以咱们的偷车贼现在是跑路的受害人了
So it seems like our car thief is actually a victim on the run.
就算你俩整明白Giles是受害者
Just because you figured out Giles is a victim,
也不代表他是你们客户
that doesn't make him your client.
没说他是啊
No, I never said he was.
我俩的首要目标还是找狗
Our priority is to find our client's dog,
最好的办法,找到Giles
and the best way to do that: Find Giles.
不管你咋说,咱的案子都是有关联的
Like it or not, our cases are linked.
假如说偷车之前是走过去的
Assuming Giles reached Gina's SUV on foot,
那就说明被关押的地方
the place he escaped from had to be
离加油站不算太远
within walking distance of the gas station.
只要能找到那个地方,咱就能有线索
We figure out where that is, we have a lead.
关键问题那片儿区域太大了
Problem is there's over three million square feet
全是商业建筑
of commercial real estate in that area.
想搜一遍最少得一个礼拜
It'd take us over a week to canvass that much ground.
咱得想个办法缩小一下范围
We need some way to narrow it down.
所以到底为啥要绑♥架♥Giles?
Any idea why somebody would want to grab Giles?
那就是普通的高中老师
None. The guy's a high school anatomy teacher.
唯一的记录就是
The only record on him is
给他颁发的好市民奖
the number of service awards he's been given.
说不定他有第二身份
Perhaps he has a secret life.
要是那样的话,肯定跟赌博这种
Well, if that's the case, whatever vice he was into
没有啥关系
wasn't gambling or anything expensive.
流水很干净
His financials are clean.
但是奇怪的是啥吧
Yeah, but what's odd is,
如果他真的逃出来的,现在应该有消息啊
if he did escape,he should have surfaced by now,
最起码也该报♥警♥啊
or at least called HPD.
也许是躲起来了
He may be laying low.
也可能是又被抓回去了
Or maybe he's been recaptured.
报♥警♥的邻居
The neighbor who reported Giles missing...
能认出来劫匪么?
Was he able to identify the kidnapper?
已经查到了,叫 Lee Sung.
Yeah. Guy named Lee Sung.
但是我们没找到他
But we haven't found him.
目前推测他是Jumak的一员
Our biggest lead is he's a member of Jumak.
Jumak?-韩国黑帮
Jumak?- It's a ruthless Korean gang.
最擅长的就是地下黑活儿
They're good at operating off the grid,
所以现在所里也没啥关于他们的情报
so we don't have much intel on them.
但是我们可能知道谁了解
No, but we may know somebody who does.
Rick咱酒吧里的烟雾报♥警♥器
Hey, Rick, La Mariana's smoke detectors
都没问题吧?
are all up to code, right?
没啊,咋了?
Yeah, of course. Why?
因为我要火了哥哥
Because I'm on fire, baby.
我刚做了个
I just closed a huge deal
洗钱的大单
with three ABC stores to disinfect their cash.
看来生意挺好啊?
So business is good, huh?
没错,我说“没错”实际上是“我滴妈耶我要起飞喽”
Yeah. And when I say "yeah," I mean "hell yeah."
如果我不需要
It'd be even better if I didn't have
给你俩交场地费那我不得飞到月球去
to give you guys ten percent of the cut.
哎呦弟弟
Oh, come on, Jin.
10%不多啦,你都把我们这儿
Ten percent, that's not a lot to ask, considering
当你办公室用了
you literally use this place as your office.
我没有啊,不过你倒是提醒我了
I do not. That reminds me,
打印机没墨了
the printer in the back is out of ink.
老弟你就偷着乐吧
Jin, just be grateful
你得洗钱业务蒸蒸日上
that your cash-cleaning biz is thriving.
而且你的场地费
Your cut is about to become
就快成我们最大的收入来源了
my biggest source of income.
你逗我呢吧?
You're joking. Are you joking?
他没逗我
He's not joking.
对
Yeah, not really.
我被人起诉了
I got hit with a personal injury lawsuit.
看起来像是套路我,所以我在等
It's looking like a scam, so I'm waiting
Thomas帮我去调查一下
for Thomas to look into it.
你等一下
Wait a second. Hold up. Um...
你被人下套了,但是你却去找Magnum
you got scammed, and you asked Magnum for help
你是没看到我在这儿坐着?
when I'm sitting right here?
你这就跟詹姆斯你铁瓷
That's like looking, for basketball lessons on Yelp
你还花999上少年宫报篮球班儿一样啊
when LeBron James is your best friend.
你给我等一下
Wait, hang on a second.
你这是把自己直接比肩詹姆斯了?
You comparing yourself to LeBron now?
老哥你这话算到位了,资要是违法犯罪的事儿
Oh, dude, yeah, because when it comes to petty crime,
我就是传奇好么?
I am the GOAT, all right?
如果溜门撬锁界有名人堂的话
If they had a pickpocket hall of fame, I would be...
你肯定第一批入选
You would be an inductee.
不,会空空如也
No, it would be empty,
因为都会被我抱回家
'cause I would've stolen everything in it.
行行行
Okay, okay, okay.
我们懂了
We-we get it.
我们应该直接给你打招呼
We should've called you instead of Thomas.
但是他认识对方律师
But he knew the lawyers, Ross and Taft.
哦
Ooh...
Ross and Taft.
我跟他们合作过
I've done some scams with those guys.
他们家小二就是我送进大学的
I basically put their kids through college.
我给你说哥哥
Listen to me, all right?
忘了那个仔,让我来帮你
Let me help you. Forget Magnum.
你说你手里有熟成牛肉
There's no need to eat ground chuck
你为啥还要去吃冷冻肉呢
when fillet mignon is available.
咋?咋?
All right? What?
我头发咋了?炸毛了?
My hair looks good, right? What?
所以我就是油锅里的
Uh, I'm assuming I was
冷冻肉了呗
the ground chuck in that metaphor.
哎呦我的好哥哥你吓我一跳
Oh, my God, Magnum, you-you scared me.
没有,想多了,我就是说
No, I was just telling the f-fellas
冷冻肉多好吃啊
how versatile ground chuck is.
你看,能拿来做汉堡
I mean, you can make hamburgers,
馅儿饼,馄饨
meat loaf, chili.
讲道理嘛
You know, objectively,
肉中王者-行了行了
it's the best of all meatsRelax, Jin.
我觉得你来当他俩的
I actually think you would be
反诈骗顾问再合适不过了
the perfect scam artist consultant for TC.
而且正好还帮我一把
And plus, it would help me out,
因为这事儿跟我
because I feel partially responsible
也有点儿关系
for this lawsuit.
有点儿关系?-有一部分
Partially?- Eh, somewhat.
都是我的错
Fully and completely responsible,
哥都是我的错-实际上
is what I'm saying.- HIGGINS: Actually,
我们这边儿有个案子也得你帮一下
Jin, we need your expertise as well.
你认不认识韩国C8组的人啊?
Do you happen to have any connection to Jumak?
妹妹你这话就是看不起哥哥了
Oh, Higgins, I'm so disappointed in you.
咋我是韩国人就得认识黑道的呗
Just because I'm Korean and I dabble in crime,
自动化为小混混呗就
you automatically assume that I'm affiliated with Jumak?
不然呢?
Well, are you?
我还真是,说吧,需要啥
Yes, I am. What you need, lady?
不对 等一下,你们有多着急?
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
How urgent is this?
我这边儿反正挺着急的
I mean, I was hoping that Jin
would work on my lawsuit ASAP.
哎呀朋友们
Hey, guys, guys, guys, like I tell all the ladies,
不用急嘛,我忙的过来
there's plenty of Jin to go around.
我们这个真的挺急的
Well, uh, our case is actually pretty urgent.
不对啊,我记得你们的案子不是
Wait, I thought you guys were looking
找狗-之前是
for a missing dog. -We are, but, uh,
现在我们在找
we're also looking for
别绑♥架♥的无辜老师
an innocent teacher who's been kidnapped.
如果我们找到狗
And if we find that dog,
那就有可能找到哪位老师
it's the best way to rescue the teacher.
老哥,咱那个可以等一下
TC, we have plenty of time. All we have to do
那个就是证明是骗局就行
is prove your scammer is lying, right?
要不你俩先出发
Why don't you stake the guy out, and I will join you
等我帮完冷冻肉跟你们会和
after I help ground chuck over here.
行
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表