剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on Magnum P.I...
ICE!-哟二狗子
Ice!- Hey, kid.
我真不敢相信你还是撒谎了
You lied to me. You went through with it anyway.
KATSUMOTO:我要以谋杀的罪名
IcepickKATSUMOTO:Your pal Icepick is going down
逮捕Icepick,而且我最失望的是你俩竟然帮他圆谎
for murder one, and you helped cover it up.
你知道你这样就变成了从犯不?
That makes you an accessory.
等着看检察官那边怎么说吧
Expect to hear from the prosecuting attorney.
HIGGINS: 我签证马上到期了-那咋整啊
HIGGINS: My visa's expired.- What are you gonna do about?
还能咋办,我找个了移♥民♥律师
Well, I have an immigration lawyer
这会儿正想办法呢
who's working on it.
MAGNUM: 为了让Higgy能留在夏威夷我是想尽了一切
MAGNUM: I've been working every angle I can think of
我能想到的办法
to keep Higgins in Hawaii.
不过最后我是需要外援
But I'm gonna need some help.
Hey,Robin
Hey, Robin.
Robin还是厉害.
Robin made it.
HIGGINS: Robin在前头屋里.
HIGGINS: He's up at the house.
谁能想到你们美国还有这种法律
Turns out there's this obscure law in the book
原来在这边我如果拥有一家公♥司♥
that says if you own a company,
那么我就能有资格拿到Visa
then you're entitled to a visa.
但是你没有啊,-Robin说我有
Yeah, but you don't have that. - Robin's just signed over
因为他刚才把整个庄园转到我的名下了
full ownership of his estate to me.
MAGNUM: 庄园是你的了???
MAGNUM: You now own Robin's Nest?
那我不就成你的打工人了???
So technically, we now work for you?
对
Yes.
这往后咋整啊
How's this gonna work?
走一步看一步呗
That remains to be seen.
♪ La-la, la-la, la-la ♪
♪ La-la, la-la, la, la-la ♪
♪ La, la-la ♪
♪ Tiny bubbles ♪
♪ In the wine ♪
♪ Make me feel happy ♪
♪ Make me feel fine ♪
MAGNUM: 说实话我还是挺感谢Robin的
.MAGNUM: Thank God for Robin Masters.
毕竟几个月之前我还以为
A few months ago, I thought for sure
Higgy铁定被遣返回老家了.
Higgins was headed back to England.
要说我现在对签证这个事儿咋解决的很开心吧?
Now, am I thrilled with how the whole visa issue got fixed?
倒也算不上.
Eh, okay, not exactly.
不过我了解Higgins.
But I also know Higgins.
虽然是个傲娇怪,
Despite her hoity-toity attitude,
但是她是一个脚踏实地,不自傲的人
she's grounded, humble.
就算现在是大老板.
(CHUCKLES): Owning Robin's Nest will not change her one bit.
但是我确定她不会背叛工人阶级,一切还是老样子
Which means everything will stay exactly the same.
♪ With a feeling that I'm gonna ♪
♪ Love you till the end of time ♪
♪ Got a feeling that I'm gonna ♪
- ♪ Love you till the end of time ♪
大哥等我!!!
Wait!- ♪ End of time. ♪
小伙子有点儿慢啊
You're too late.
MAGNUM: 我就晚了15秒啊
MAGNUM: 15 seconds?
Robin说他日程挺紧的,不过他让我代他问好
Robin was on a tight schedule. He sends his best.
所以事儿都落听了?
So, is that it?
对,我是资本家了
The key to the kingdom. Indeed.
花了些时间去整理适应,不过就跟他们说的一样,我现在是大老板了
Took a little sorting out, but it's a fait accompli, as they say.
还有句话说房♥东房♥客相亲相爱一家人呢
You know, they also say: Love thy tenant as thyself.
嗯行吧,真以为我没上过学呗。不过你说到
Well, I'm not sure that's the exact phrase, but, um...
这个话题了我觉得我们确实有必要讨论一下
actually, we do need to discuss the current arrangements.
你要搞我。
That doesn't sound good. What's up?
那啥...
Well...
Kumu.
Yes. Mahalo.
有客户
Clients are here.
你刚才说....
So, you were saying...
啊对,Robin把大院的所有权转给我了你是知道的,
Right. Well, the thing is,while Robin has transferred
那么现在这个庄园的一切花销
ownership of the estate over to me,
也要由我去承担了
it also comes with the expense of running it.
你意思Robin光把房♥子给你然后让你自己折腾呗
(LAUGHS): So he gave you Robin's Nest but not the means to run it?
倒也不是,他说了他想继续承担账务
Well, I mean, he offered to cover that as well,
但是我拒绝了
but I refused.
你个白嫖怪肯定知道Robin是一个
Robin's generosity knows no bounds,
多么大方慷慨的人
as you yourself well know,
但是我觉得现在有必要在某种程度上画好边界
but I felt I had to draw the line somewhere.
虽然从咱俩认识开始你就一直觉得我是铁憨憨
You know, you've been calling me a mooch since we first met,
但是我觉得我安保头子做的
but the service I provide here as head of security
还是很不错的
actually has value.
我同意,所以我准备在
I agree. Which is why I'm going to factor in
做必要调整的时候
The minimal amount of hours you provide
仔细的研究一下你的工时问题
for that service when i make certain adjustment
等会儿等会儿
W-Wait, hold on.
什么调整?
What kind of adjustments?
嗯嗯嗯首先吧
Well, for starters, Magnum,
你把房♥租先结一下
you are going to have to start paying rent.
我耳朵聋了你再复述一遍请
Excuse me?
我也没辙啊,手里一大摊子事儿要管
I'm sorry, but I now have a sizable nut to cover.
Robin这大宅子我不能让它倒了呀
Robin's Nest is a business that I have to keep running
倒了一是对不起Robin,第二我Visa也没了呀
in order to maintain my visa.
所以人工、维修、公共区域就都得。。。
There's labor, upkeep, utilities...
当资本家你是认真的?
You're serious about this?
我知道你现在的状态挺爽的,
Listen, I know you've led a rather charmed life
无忧无虑那种
up to this point, but...
但是吧,现状还是要改变一下的
things are going to have to change.
见完客户咱俩再细聊吧?
We can discuss it further after the meeting.
MAGNUM:之前我还说
MAGNUM: You remember what I said
我还是从前那个少年没有一丝丝改变?
about everything staying "exactly the same"?
淦李梁我话还是说早了啊.
Well, it looks like I jumped the gun there.
这时候我兄弟Max
This is my brother, Max.
自从18年前他离开Chicago我们
We haven't seen or heard from him since he left Chicago
就再也没有过他的消息了
almost 18 years ago.
你们觉得他在这?
And you think he's here on Oahu?
啊,我媳妇儿的表兄弟Brad和Sabrina之前
Oh, her cousins, Brad and Sabrina, were here
来夏威夷度假,他们说他们看到过Max
on vacation recently, and they swear they saw Max.
具体在什么位置?
Where'd they see him?
十字路口
He was just sitting in his car at a light.
Brad他俩之前沿着Kalakaua大道遛弯儿
,They were walking down Kalakaua Avenue,
然后就看到敞篷车里的人
and Brad looks up and sees this guy in a convertible
特别像Brad
who looks like Max.
他们本来想上去问问,不过车开走了没来得及
They went over, but the car took off.
不好意思,你们说这个情况一是过去太久了
Forgive me, but it has been some time,
二是离得远看见他的时间也短。。
and it was from a distance and just for a few seconds.
我明白我明白
Yeah, I-I know, I know, but...
不过他们发誓他们看到的是Max
they swore it was him.
也没拍到车牌号♥?
They didn't happen to get a plate?
没得
No.
你兄弟当年为什么要离开Chicago?
Why did your brother, uh, leave Chicago?
当年Max被他的
Yeah, uh, well, he got into some trouble with some...
“生意伙伴”威胁
business partners, and they made threats.
然后因为害怕就跑路了
Max got scared, and he left town.
是“犯罪伙伴”?
Were these partners criminals?
是,但是Max当时并不知道他们的真面目
Yes, but Max did not know that at the time.
她就是从那个时候开始东躲西♥藏♥的
We think that's when he went into hiding.
每隔几年我们总能找到一些
Every few years we hear something,
关于他的线索,但是最后也都不了了之了
follow a trail...It's always a dead end.
这次可能跟以前一样
This might be another, but...
但是找找终归有希望总比什么都不做强
I have to believe he's still out there.
我们就是想找到他,想帮帮他
We just want to find him,let him know that we love him
让他知道还有我们这些家人
and that we will help in any way we can.
Max无论如何都是我们的小老弟。
We had our ups and downs,but Max is still family.
18年前我就应该帮他的,
I should have been there for him 18 years ago,
但是我让他失望了
when he needed me, but I wasn't.
现在我只想。。
And I just...
我只想尽力去弥补
just want to make it right, you know?
那我们就出发去找你兄弟了
Well, we'll see if we can find him.
哦对了,既然你们已经来Hawaii了
In the meantime, you are in Hawaii...
趁着这个机会去转转看看吧
Try to enjoy yourselves, if you can.
哎嘿嘿行
Yeah.
说实话我一直都想坐直升飞机绕着岛飞飞
I-I always wanted to take one of those chopper tours.
啊。-上道儿
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表