剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
"Hello, Thomas"?
咋了我的哥?你没事儿吧?
What? Is everything okay?
我一个客户说坐我小飞机的时候
Well, I got a customer that said they got whiplash
伤着了,现在人要我赔钱
during an Island Hopper's tour,and now they're suing me,
所以现在事儿大了
so no.
这也太糟心了
TC, that's awful.
但是你为啥要给Thomas打电♥话♥啊?
What does that have to do with Thomas?
因为人家伤的时候
Well, this guy is saying that he hurt his neck
我临时改道去帮你的小伙伴当监控了
when I veered off the tour to help your partner tail someone.
不是,你们飞之前都不签免责协议么?
Uh, don't these customers sign waivers or something?
签也没用啊,律师说
Yeah, the lawyer's saying
我改航线时的时候就作废了
it was voided when I changed course.
这玩意儿真能伤着人?
Can someone actually get injured
你这种老司机不应该啊
like that? I'm sure you weren't flying recklessly.
我觉得事儿不对
Yeah, something's definitely not right here.
不对劲儿的是你
Yeah, what's not right is you
不承认你有责任
not accepting your part in this.
哥你说啥呢哥?
Eh, what are you talking about?
你都帮了我多少忙了
You've helped me out countless times.
我咋会不主动承担责任啊
Definitely gonna accept responsibility here.
TC你还在么?-在
TC, are you there?-Yeah.
不好意思,你这个我是
Sorry. I just... wasn't expecting
完全没想到的
Thomas to man up like that.
啊好了好了
Don't pretend to be shocked, okay?
话说回来,对方律师是谁啊?
Anyway, who-who are his lawyers?
Ross and Taft.
哎呦我的哥哥哎,你绝对被人套路了
Oh, oh, TC, you are definitely getting scammed.
看样子你知道
So, you've obviously heard
这帮人?-对
of Ross and Taft.- Yeah.
以前有过接触
We've crossed paths.These guys are notorious
就是一帮臭流氓
for fraudulent claims.
所以这一摊子事儿就是个骗局?
For real? So you're saying this whole thing is bogus?
那我咋整啊?
So what I got to do?
先别管了,我们这有个案子
Just sit back. We're working a case right now,
等腾出手来我们就去处理
but we'll get to it as soon as we can.
行吧,随时联♥系♥
All right, let me know.
- All right.- Bye.
那什么
You know, I can
你要是想去帮TC的话
take the lead on the Gina case if you want to
我自己先查也没啥
peel off and help TC.
没事儿
No, it's fine.
虽然那边儿也很重要,但是不太紧急
I mean, TC's lawsuit is important, but it can wait.
咱手头这个比较紧急
We need to find Atticus ASAP.
啧,姐姐很欣慰
Well, it's nice to see you, uh,
你知道轻重缓急了
having a bit of urgency this time.
啥叫我知道轻重缓急了?
What do you mean, this time?
上回小动物走失案
I mean, as opposed to the last time
你可不这样
we had a missing-animal case.
你说那只逃跑的大橘?
You talking about Mittens the cat?
嗨,主要这回不是退伍老兵
Uh, I just happen to know a lot of vets
和安慰犬嘛
who are paired with service dogs,
这对他们来说是大事儿
and I know how important these animals are to them.
而且估计你不知道
I don't know if you know this,
这些安慰犬都是从收留中心出来的
but 90% of these animals come from shelters.
我还真不知道
No, I didn't know that. That's amazing.
虽然我完全理解
Although I can obviously completely understand
对狗狗的重视
holding canines in high regard.
因为大狗二狗呗
Ah, because of the lads.
算了吧...我觉得他俩
Yeah, I... I really don't think of the lads
就是恶霸
as companions.
严格地说
I think of them more as...
说他们是威胁都不过分
I don't know, a threat to public safety.
对你来说是威胁吧
Just to your safety.
对于我来说,他俩就是我的家人
For me, I fully see them as family.
他们陪我渡过了....
They've helped me through some...
很难捱的日子
really difficult times.
她当时车就停在这儿
She parked right here.
Mm.
根据监控
Based on the security footage,
偷车贼是从那边儿走过来的
thief arrived on foot from over there,
然后开车往东去了
and then took off east, in that direction.
对,我当时确实在这儿
Yeah, I was here, but sorry,
但是我♥干♥活的时候比较专注
when I work, I kind of zone out.
这是
This your, uh,
你的摄像机?-对
video camera right here?- WOMAN: Yeah.
我准备拍个延时Vlog
Gonna post a time-lapse of this piece for my followers.
把我涂鸦
Gonna show about
俩周的工作量缩成一分钟
two weeks of work in under a minute.
强啊姐姐
Wow, that's pretty cool.
你介不介意我们看一下?
You mind if we take a look at the footage?
没事儿,看吧-谢谢
Nah. No problem.- Thank you.
谢谢姐
Great. Thanks.
- Okay.
从九点零七看,车就是那会儿被偷走的
Rewinding to 9:07, time of the theft.
有了
Right there.
就是这个货
That's the guy.
但是还是看不清楚脸
Still no clean shot of his face, though.
你看那个车子
You see that bike
他想骑走的那辆?
he tries to grab?
还在对面停着
It's still there.
就没动地方
It hasn't moved.
我们能把这个借走么?
Do you mind if I just borrow this?
没事儿,用吧
No, go ahead.
谢谢
Thanks.
所以他就是在这块儿推得车子
Okay. So, it looks like he grabbed the bike.
就这一片儿
Somewhere around here.
有指纹哎
I see a print right there.
piu亮
Perfect.
正在查指纹
Running the print now.
我们看到你们短♥信♥了-Gina没事儿吧?
We got your texts.- Is Gina okay?
人没事儿,车就不好说了,没见到开去加油站
Yeah, but the SUV didn't show up at any nearby gas stations.
估计跑不远
So it's got to be near the one it was stolen from.
但是卫星上还是看不到
But it didn't show up on any satellite images either,
所以我们猜可能在什么东西底下藏着
so we're thinking maybe it's under cover somewhere.
能不能麻烦你俩
Hey, could you guys check out
跑一趟看看啊
where a satellite wouldn't be able to see:
像停车场啊隧♥道♥啊这种卫星拍不到的地方
Carport, tunnel, tree, canopy, something like that?
没问题
Of course.
大概范围有多大?
Uh, how big of an area are we talking?
加油站为原点三公里半径画圆
A three-mile radius of the gas station.
妥,我俩这就出发-谢谢你们
Right, we're on it.- Thank you.
有了
All right, we've got something.
Joseph Giles.
犯过事儿?-没
Does he have a record?- No.
他在系统里是因为他是个老师
He's in the system because he's a schoolteacher.
Katsumoto.
老哥你知不知道
Uh, hey, you know that SUV
今天早上SUV被偷那个案子?
that was reported stolen this morning?
一般来说,岛上一天最少得被偷15辆车
On average, there are 15 cars stolen in Hawaii every day.
所以我基本不可能
Believe it or not, I don't make it a point
知道每一起案子
to know about every one of them.
行吧,车主雇我们查一下,现在我们知道谁是偷车贼了
Okay, well, the victim hired us and we've identified the thief.
叫Joseph Giles
His name is Joseph Giles.
Joseph Giles?
对,你能不能帮着查一下?
Yeah. Could you look him up?
没必要
Don't need to.
他跟一个案子有关系
He's part of an open HPD investigation.
啊啥意思啊哥?
What do you mean?
有人报♥警♥说昨天夜里Giles被人绑♥架♥了
Giles was reported kidnapped last night.
他邻居看到几个人从公♥寓♥门口
His neighbor saw a couple guys grab him
把他绑走了
outside their apartment complex.
那这监控就说的通了
Well, that makes sense with the footage that we saw.
他不是因为想偷车而偷车
He didn't take the SUV just 'cause he wanted it.
对,应该是为了逃跑
No, he must have somehow escaped
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表