剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
Wait, how did you, uh...
你哪儿来的钱去换轮胎
how did you afford new tires for the car?
额...
Oh, uh...
我把手表当了
I pawned my watch.
啊?那是你♥爸♥爸留给你的啊
But... but that was your dad's.
肯定不好受
That must've hurt.
没事儿啦,你也知道
Well, you know, we...
咱接几单子我就有钱把它赎回来了
get a couple jobs, I'll be able to get it back.
我不是想居高临下的教育你
Without wanting to sound condescending,
但是你
that was...
真的负责任啊
incredibly responsible of you.
谢啦
Appreciate it.
来,我帮你拽一下-谢谢
Here. Let me get that for you.
Oh. Thanks.
呀你还去洗了个车啊
Oh, you cleaned up all the blood.
那可不,就是不太好洗
Yeah. Wasn't easy either.
哎你这儿没洗干净
Missed a spot.
你笑啥
What's funny?
没,就是
You know, just...
一般人如果差点儿死咯
Normally, when people go through a near-death experience,
多多少少会有些影响
it kind of shifts their perspective.
不过你呢
And you?
啥变化都没
Not changed a bit.
我都给你说了
Yes, but I told you, Magnum...
我还死不了
That bullet wasn't gonna kill me.
可拉倒吧,要不是我扛你从林子里出来你早没了
Well, it would have if I didn't carry you out of the jungle.
哦你可别告诉我这就是你以后的尚方宝剑了
Oh. Please tell me you're not gonna hold this
天天叨叨-啥?
over me for evermore. - What?
你救了我的命
That you saved my life.
我就是单纯的不想你死
Well, I just didn't want you to die.
为啥
Why not?
你看啊,
I mean, at the time,
之前你因为我的原因
you were staring down the barrel of losing your home.
可能要搬走自己找房♥子了
My early demise would have put
an end to all that.
哎呀你严肃一点
Come on. Just... be serious for a second.
我现在就是很严肃啊
I'm being serious.
额...-我等着呢
Um... - Anytime, Magnum.
哦你真的以为我会死
You really thought I was gonna die, didn't you?
咱这么说吧,我比你要想的严肃一些
Let's just say I took it more seriously than you did.
但是
But that's...
但是这不是我本来想说的
that's not what I was gonna say.
你不知道没了我该咋办
You don't know what you'd do without me.
嗯?
Is that it?
嗯
Yeah.
是这样
Something like that.
嘿嘿嘿
Jolly good.
嘿嘿嘿?
Jolly good.
你就说句“嘿嘿嘿”?
That's what I get?
不然呢?给你雇个秧歌♥队?
What do you want, Magnum, a parade?
赶紧走,大家伙还等着呢
Our friends are waiting. Come on.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表