剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
因为这屋子早上收拾过一次
You know, we know they cleaned the room earlier.
我怎么能麻烦你们呢
I can't ask you to do that.
不不不不是你麻烦我们
You didn't ask.
我们主动提出来的
We're offering.
看见这位女士了吗
Juliet, here,
这位是夏威夷最好的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
is the best private investigator on Oahu.
如果说有人能找到你的戒指的话
If anyone can find that ring,
那肯定就是她了-他夸张了
she can.- Look, he's exaggerating,
但是吧
of course, but, um...
我很乐意帮你
no, I'd be happy to help you.
真的?-真的
You're sure?- Yes.
你赶紧去约会吧
Go and enjoy your day with Lanie and, uh,
如果我们找到了我们会通知你的
and we'll come find you if we have any news.
谢谢,真的谢谢你们
Thank you. Both of you.
你俩就是我们婚礼的VIP中P
Consider yourselvesinvited to the wedding.
Ah.
Yay.
对不起宝贝儿
I'm so sorry.
咱度假也不知道为啥就变工作日了
Somehow, this is turning into a working weekend.
逗呢宝贝儿?
Are you kidding me?
能近距离看你当侦探
I get to see you in action.
带着你宝贝儿男朋友一起探险
Take Your Boyfriend to Work Day.
肯定很有意思
It's gonna be so much fun.
快乐无比啊弟弟
So much fun.
别演啦
Come on.
我看你俩那天跳舞的时候
You two looked pretty cozy
挺快乐的阿
on the dance floor the other night.
这会儿你跟我说只是朋友?
You mean to tell me nothing's going on?
她倒是说挺喜欢我的
Well, she told me that she likes me, which is rad.
但是现在她在咱这儿上班,还是非上不可那种
But, uh, she works here, and she needs this job,
如果我俩真在一起了
and, you know, if things go south,
万一没走下去那岂不是很尴尬
it could get complicated.
所以我们觉得目前最好的选择就是先不谈恋爱
So we decided it's best not to go there.
是个男子汉啊老弟
You're a good man, Orville.
没事儿没好事儿
No, of course.
我都理解,谢谢你抽时间
I totally understand. Thank you for your time.
听着好像不咋顺利啊
That didn't sound good.
活儿不好干?
Case going okay?
不好干
No, not really. I've been
我跟出租车公♥司♥聊半天了
calling taxicab dispatch lines,
想找到Liam坐的
trying to figure out which cab
具体是哪一辆车
Liam jumped into at the airport.
哦,大海捞针策略,懂了
Ah, the old needle in a haystack routine.
别瞎说,我可是有战术的
No, there's actually a method to my madness.
岛上有12家出租车公♥司♥吧
So, there are 12 cab companies on the island,
有十家是直接跑机场的
ten of which operate directly at the airport,
这十家里有六家给军人打折
and six of which offer discounts to military personnel.
所以你觉得可能
Mm. Safe bet that the taxi stand
他坐的是这几家之一的车
steered your guy over to one of those.
没错,所以我就给他们打电♥话♥就行
Exactly. So what I have to do is call these six companies,
看看有没有那个司机
see if I can identify an employee that's willing
能查出来拉过Liam
to scour the books for the fare that I'm looking for,
然后看看能不能把司机的名字
and then convince them to give me the driver's name
地址啥的告诉我
and address and information, and then...
要我说啊,给Higgins打电♥话♥
My suggestion: Call Higgins.
她来找怕不是十分钟的事儿
She can hack this info for you in half the time.
那有啥意思啊?
What fun is there in that?
切,你就是拉不下脸
Spoken like a man whose pride is doing the talking.
哥们儿我给你说
Listen, man, asking for help
求援是聪明的体现
is a sign of strength, not weakness.
但是人现在度假去了
But Higgins is on vacation.
老在这儿麻烦别人多不合适?
I mean, hasn't she earned a break?
主要她还把我电♥话♥拉黑了
A-And she's screening my phone calls.
妈耶 这也太香了
Smells awesome in here.
这都啥啊?
What's all this?
您老人家又在这儿厨艺大♥师♥呢?
Another Bobby Flay marathon on the Food Network?
拉倒吧
Please.
我去参赛直接地狱厨房♥主厨了好么
I'll have you know I can cook that man under the table.
尝尝鸡翅咸淡
Hey, try the wings.
我滴乖乖-好吃吧?
Mmm!- Not bad, right?
这也太香了-嘿
I'm impressed.- Yeah, well,
我听说你老妈现在改吃素了
I heard your mom went vegan.
想着得让你有地方干肉啊
Thought you could use a safe space.
还是爹懂我-哎哎哎
You figured right.- Hey, hey, hey, hey,
马上开饭了别吃了,肋排马上进炉子,UFC会员也冲了
save some room. I got ribs prepped, the fight paid for.
今儿一天都安排好了
Thought we'd make a day of it. A full five hours
烤肉 看比赛
of meat-smoking, fight-watching,
父子快乐时光
father-son time.
完
Oh, no.
这可能要凉啊爸
I'm sorry, Dad, I can't.
啊?咋了?
What? Why not?
我礼拜一考试,我跟Mike约好
I got a math test on Monday. Mike and I are supposed to
今天在他家看书的
study at his place in, like, half an hour.
哦
Oh.
真对不起
I'm really sorry. Uh...
这有啥可对不起的,学业第一位
No, no. Don't be. Hey, school takes priority.
看来上礼拜我放你鸽子你这礼拜放回来了啊
Now we're even for last weekend, right?
帮我留点儿排骨呗?
Save me some ribs, though?
没问题
You bet.
确实跟原计划不一样
There was a change of plans.
本来要送他回家的,但是路上他接了个电♥话♥
I was supposed to take him home, but he got a call.
你知道电♥话♥里都说了什么吗?
Hmm. Any idea what about?
不知道
No.
但是不管是什么
But whatever it was
对他的冲击都很大
hit him hard.
你好?
Hello?
Hey.
什么?
What?
怎么会这样?
H-How did it happen?
知道了
Okay.
谢谢你给我打电♥话♥
Thanks for letting me know.
先生?
Sir?
我们到了
We're here.
我们在门口坐了得有五分钟
We sat there for five minutes.
然后他道歉
Then he apologized
给了我新地址
and gave me a new address.
但是后来的那个地址
But the second address
不在原来的行车计划里
wasn't in the dispatch log.
那哥们感觉都崩溃了
Guy was so devastated.
我就没有打表
I couldn't bring myself to run the meter.
直接把他送过去了
Just took him where he wanted to go.
你能告诉我地址么?
Can you tell me where you dropped him?
你好?
Yes?
不好意思阿姨,我知道现在可能不是太合适
I... I'm sorry, ma'am. I may have come at a bad time.
你需要什么吗?
Did you need something?
我在找Liam Bates
I'm actually looking for Liam Bates.
我觉得他可能来过这里
I thought he may have come here.
他是来通知我们Kaeo消息的
He gave us the news about Kaeo.
刚走没多久
Left a few hours ago.
不好意思,什么消息?
I'm sorry, what news was that?
Liam说小队昨天夜里巡逻的时候
Liam said it was an IED.
碰到简易炸♥弹♥了
Their unit was on patrol last night when it happened.
都牺牲了
There were no survivors.
很遗憾听到这个消息
Well, I'm truly sorry for your loss.
这个国家很感激您二位
This country owes both of you a real debt of gratitude.
谢谢
We appreciate that.
Kaeo牺牲的时候是个爷们儿
Kaeo died the way he lived...
为了捍卫他的信仰
Fighting for what he believed in.
他还是小孩子的时候
Ever since he was little...
有一种超出常人的责任感
he had a real sense of duty, you know?
黑白分明,天生的领导者
Right and wrong. Just a born leader.
那是他18岁生日的时候
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表