剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
See if you can find his contact information.
他叫Renaldo Cassione
Okay. Our stowaway is Renaldo Cassione.
威美亚镇人
Resides in Waimea.
他身上有监狱纹身,应该是坐过牢
He's got prison ink. This guy's done some time.
为啥武装坏蛋要躲在这架飞机上
What's an armed felon doing hiding on this plane?
谁知道,不过他可能就是那帮
I don't know, but he's probably the reason
凤♥凰♥战士突突咱们的原因
why they didn't want us to take off.
那现在咱带着他一起走
Okay, well, we've got to take him with us.
咱不能把他扔这儿
We can't just leave him here.
行
Okay.
你们过来干啥
What are you guys doing here?
我们来开Thomas的车啊
We're here to pick up Thomas's ride.
他和Higgy来这儿回收飞机了
He and Higgy were here to repo a plane.
我就知道跟他俩有关系
Should've figured they were involved in this somehow.
整这么大场面干啥
What's with the big turnout?
有人报♥警♥说飞机丢了?
Somebody report the plane stolen?
我还到希望是那样,HPD接警说这儿干仗了
I wish it was that. HPD got reports of shots fired.
我们到这儿的时候,飞机没了
When we showed up, a plane was missing
地上还一堆的弹壳
and there were shell casings all over the runway.
我们现在还在想法子盘逻辑
We're still trying to piece it together, but it seems
粗略的看他俩偷飞机
someone didn't take too kindly to Magnum and Higgins
怕不是把谁惹急眼了
seizing their plane.
领导,我们拿到监控录像了
Sir, we got the security footage.
好
Thanks.
俩枪手
Two shooters.
都戴着头套,车上也没车牌
Both in masks. No plates on the vehicle, either.
他们一开始就知道这个地方有监控
They knew this place was being monitored by cameras.
做好了万全的准备
They came prepared.
但是有一点儿我想不明白
You know, something I don't get,
如果咱铁子他俩把飞机飞起来了
if Thomas and Higgins managed to take off,
为啥到现在他们还不用通讯设备
then why didn't they use the plane's comms
联♥系♥咱们?
to tell somebody what happened?
他们跑路了
They're gone.
散开给爷找
Split up and search for them.
穿林子给我搜
We go on foot from here.
那边儿那个山坡....-咋了
From that ridge over there... - Yeah?
...说不定咱能收到点儿信♥号♥♥
...we might be able to get service.
先歇会儿吧
We should probably take a minute to rest.
我看你挺需要的
I think you need it.
啥?-我看是你
What? - You know, it's okay to say
需要坐那儿歇歇脚的的吧
that you're the one that needs to rest for a minute?
完全理解不说你好吧
I wouldn't hold it against you, okay?
主要是这个老弟
Well, our boy here
是真的沉
is deceptively heavy.
你咋样啊
How you managing?
还行,磕点儿药还是有用的
No, I'm fine. The pain reliever helped.
上个礼拜被枪崩
You know, last week, it's a gunshot.
这个礼拜飞机还撞了
This week, it's a plane crash.
这么一看你找个医生当男朋友反而是好事儿
It's a really good thing your new boyfriend is a surgeon,
当然,他背景查回来没啥问题
assuming he passes the background check.
到底这有啥奇怪的
Oh, what is the big problem?
我不就是想跟他进行下一步
I mean, is it so strange that I want to know more
之前多了解一下他本人
about this guy before I take it any further?
他是干啥事儿让你觉得奇奇怪怪了?
Has he given you any reason to be suspicious?
还是说你觉得他对你有所隐瞒?
Has he been cagey or dishonest about anything?
那倒没有-你看
No - Okay, well,
所以我觉得你这整个“背景调查”
think the fact that you want a background check on the man
跟Ethan没啥关系,主要还是你自己
says more about you than it does about him.
啥子意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
你听见没
You hear that?
直升机
It's a helicopter.
肯定是救援的
It's got to be search and rescue.
等一下等一下
No, no, wait.
我没看到任何标识,这不是救援队的
There's no markings. That's not a rescue helicopter.
但是他们飞的很低啊。感觉像是在找我们
But they're flying low, like they're looking for us.
躲回去
Let's get back under cover.
我有信♥号♥♥了
I've got signal.
报♥警♥,警方应该能找到我们
Call 911. They'll be able to track us.
你们可拉倒吧
No, I wouldn't do that.
追我那帮人
Guys that are after me,
早就在HPD内部安排眼线了
they have somebody inside HPD on the payroll.
听声音应该是飞远了
Sounds like they're moving on.
你俩谁啊?
Who are you people?
嗯你看吧
Well, you know,
考虑到我背着你穿了半天林子
considering I've been carrying your ass through the jungle
你先说你是谁吧
for the last hour,how about you go first?
也行,我叫Renaldo
Fair enough. I'm Renaldo.
说点儿我们不知道的
Yeah, Renaldo Cassione. We got that much.
你在Alex Dorian的飞机上干嘛
What were you doing on Alex Dorian's plane,
还有追咱们的那帮人是谁
and who are these guys following us?
他们是我老板Nestor Moreno的人
They work for my boss Nestor Moreno.
Moreno表面上是个夜店老板,实际上
Moreno, he's a nightclub owner, but it's mainly a front
那只是个帮他洗毒品黑钱的幌子
for laundering money for his coke business.
假如你是Moreno的手下
Okay, well, if you work for this Moreno guy,
那为什么他们想杀你
then why is he trying to kill you?
Moreno认为我从他业务里偷偷拿钱
Well, he thinks I was skimming money off the operation.
我拿了,行了吧
Okay, I was.
Dorian在刺杀小队来之前给我报的信儿
Dorian tipped me off before Moreno's hitters could get to me.
那Dorian在这里边儿是什么角色
Okay, and what is Alex Dorian's involvement in this operation?
运货的,几个月之前搅和进来的
He hooked up with Moreno a few months back, running transpo.
不过那只是他的表面身份
But it's just his cover.
他是个卧底
Turns out, he plays for the other side.
给政♥府♥干活那种-DEA
Dorian's an undercover Fed. - DEA.
这倒是解释明白为啥飞机是
Okay, well, that explains why the plane's lease
注册在空壳公♥司♥底下的了
was run through a shell company.
就为了不被发现是政♥府♥执法人员
He didn't want it being traced back to law enforcement.
当他知道Moreno要杀你的时候
When he found out Moreno was gonna take you out,
他冒着被发现的风险通知你
he risked breaking cover to save you.
本来的计划是我藏在飞机上,然后今天上午
Plan was for me to hide on the plane and then we'd fly
飞去本土
back to the mainland this morning.
作为交换,我得同意当污点证人
In exchange, I agreed to turn state's.
Moreno肯定是已经发现了
Well, Moreno must have found out about it somehow,
因为他知道你在那架飞机上
because he knew you were on that plane.
如果我们没开走的话你现在已经死了
If we hadn't been hired to repo it, you'd be a dead man.
哦原来这就是你俩被卷进来的原因
So that's how you got caught up in this.
现在我欠你俩一条命
I guess I owe you.
你跟Dorian约的几点起飞?
What time was Dorian supposed to meet you to fly out?
7:00 a.m.
他说他得去取些东西
He just had to grab some stuff.
证据什么的
Evidence he'd been gathering.
但是他一直没有出现
But he never showed.
哪怕是凶多吉少了
Only reason Dorian wouldn't show is if something happened to him.
你咋就不能追踪架飞机了?
What do you mean you can't track the plane?
而且应答机到底是咋被拆除的
Well, how would the transponder even be disabled?
那你用卫星找啊
Well, use satellite imagery to search for it.
我一会打给你们
I got to call you back.
Magnum你们在哪儿?受伤了没有?
Magnum, where the hell are you? Are you guys hurt?
你应该是知道飞机坠机了吧,我们还好
I'm sure you heard about the crash. We're okay,
就是得放弃飞机了
but we had to abandon the plane.
突突我们的人还在追我们
The guys who shot us down are after us.
稳住,我先定位一下你们的位置
All right, hold on. I'll triangulate a signal,
然后派人过去接你们
get a rescue team out there right now.
别别别,你先听我说
No, no, hold on. Before you do that,
这里边儿事儿大了
there's a lot more you need to know.
咱俩先捋一捋,那些枪手是
Listen, how do you think those hitters
怎么知道你躲在那个机场的?
managed to track you to the airstrip?
我觉得肯定是有人告密了
Someone must have told them that you were hiding on the plane.
除了Dorian我只告诉过我的女朋友
Other than Dorian, only person I told was my girlfriend.
今天早上我躲飞机里的时候给她打过电♥话♥
I called her from the plane this morning.
我还以为她忠贞不渝呢
Thought she was loyal, but...
个人角度来说我希望是你女朋友说的
Personally, I hope it was your girlfriend who told them,
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表