剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
没事儿的别慌
It's gonna be all right. I just need you
你去窗户前看看,然后告诉我你都看到了什么
to go to the window and tell me what you see.
啥也没
I don't see anyone.
警♥察♥到了
The police just pulled up.
那就行
Okay, great.
Chloe.
Chloe!
Chloe! Chloe, 你听得到么?!
Chloe! Chloe, are you there?!
Henry怎么样了
How's Henry?
不知道,手术还没结束
No idea. He's still in surgery.
我们还在查现场
We're still processing,
但是目前为止还是没有Chloe的消息
but so far, no leads
on Chloe's whereabouts.
咱们只能假设他们会交换人♥质♥
We have to assume they're gonna want to make a trade.
Henry for Chloe.
如果他们真的要这么干
Well, if they want to make a swap,
那他们肯定需要联♥系♥中间人
they're gonna need to contact somebody.
如果他们一直监视Chloe
If they've been watching Chloe,
我估计你俩肯定是暴露了
odds are they know you two are involved,
也就是说中间人可能就是你俩之一
which means they'll probably reach out to you.
但是不能就这么干等啊
Yeah, but you can't just wait for that call to come in.
确实,如果想找到人
No, we can't wait. If we're gonna find Chloe,
就必须知道Brayden的同伙都是谁
we have to identify Brayden's associates.
指望俄♥罗♥斯♥肯定是没戏
No, the Russian government won't be any help.
啥都不承认-猜到了
They're denying everything.- No surprise there.
码头呢?
Wait, what about the harbor?
如果Brayden是在码头和其他人碰头
If Brayden met his associates at the Ala Wai,
那肯定会在监控里
it's gonna be on security camera.
我们去查-我觉得
We'll check it out.- I think it's likely
这些人肯定不止是跟踪Chloe
that those guys did more than just follow Chloe.
我想看看她的电脑
I'd like to take a look at her laptop, see if there's
看有没有恶意软件什么的能反向追踪
any spyware in it, see if I can trace it.
行你看吧,要是接到对方电♥话♥了
Yeah, you can look, and as soon as
记得告诉我-行
you get that call, let me know.
- Okay.
我可能说得太早了
I may have spoken too soon.
如果这里有间谍软件
If there is spyware on here, it's likely an APT
很可能是多态动作和加密的定向攻击
with polymorphic actions and encryption.
现在真就拼运气看能不能
I think I'm gonna have more luck just figuring out
想明白是怎么出现的了
how it got on here.
也许是打开了钓鱼邮件
Maybe Chloe opened the wrong e-mail or something.
等一下“MyGT"?
Hang on, "MyGT"?
嗯-是基因图谱
Mm-hmm.- That's My Geno Tree.
就是那种你把你DNA样本送过去
The place, uh, where you send your DNA and they...
他们就会告诉你你家
And they tell you that you're related
祖上都出过什么高人,也没啥特别的啊
to Genghis Khan, and it turns out we all are. So what?
Sellers不知道俄♥罗♥斯♥是怎么盯上的Chloe
Sellers said he didn't know how the Russians got onto Chloe.
要我说应该就是通过这个
I'm guessing this is how they did it.
肯定是他们拿着以前留下来的DNA样本
I mean, they had to have had his DNA from back in the day.
然后他们黑进数据库
Right? Then they hack into databases
看看有没有匹配成功的
and see if they can find a familial match.
就是这么发现的Chloe,跟着就来夏威夷
Get a hit on Chloe, follow her to Hawaii
想看看能不能通过她找到她爹
and see if she'll lead them to her father.
好想法
It's a good theory.
但是唯一的问题是
The only problem is, it doesn't get us
这也不能告诉咱绑匪都是谁啊
any closer to I.D.'ing who these other players are.
Thomas Magnum.
Mr. Magnum, it's Chloe.
你在哪儿?
Chloe, where are you?
她跟我们在一起
She's with us.
这是活口证明
That was your proof of life.
咱们就别整其他的幺蛾子了
Let's keep this simple.
小姑娘换她爹
Chloe for her father.
我爹?
My father?
那没问题,但是吧
We can do that.The only problem is,
因为你们他现在在医院被警♥察♥守着呢啊
because of you, he's in a hospital under HPD guard.
那确实是个问题
That is a problem.
但是那是你的问题
Your problem.
你有两个小时
I give you two hours to figure it out.
你们打住,我已经决定了
There's nothing to discuss. This is my choice.
你现在被我们收押了
You're in HPD custody, Mr. Sellers.
那就意味着现在是我做决定
That makes it my choice.
求你了
Please. This is...
这一切都是因为我
this is happening because of me.
如果不是我,我闺女被跟踪
If I hadn't come here, they would've followed Chloe
几个礼拜他们就会放弃的
for a couple of weeks, realized it was a dead end, and moved on.
你知道
You realize there is no guarantee
就算你出现了他们也会对Chloe动手的吧
they won't kill her once they have you.
那你说咋办啊?-他说的有道理
You have a better plan?- He's right.
除非咱们及时查出来对方身份
Unless we can I.D. the players before the deadline,
要不然咱只能按他们说的做
we don't have another choice.
你们干嘛,你们不能进去
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Excuse me, sir!
你们不能进屋
You're not allowed in there!
你说的不算
I'm afraid that's where you're wrong.
要不站一边儿要不就进去吃牢饭
You can stand down or face federal charges.
嘿-你自己看着办
Hey.- Your choice.
你们干嘛的
What's going on here?
Special Agent Cantwell, FBI.
我们是来转运 Henry Sellers的
We're here to take Henry Sellers into custody.
Detective Katsumoto,他哪儿也不去
Detective Katsumoto, HPD, and Sellers isn't going anywhere.
俄♥罗♥斯♥特工把他女儿抓走了
Russian Agents have his daughter.
除非我把Sellers送过去他们才会放人
Only way they'll let her go is if they get Sellers.
我觉得你可以放弃了
I'm afraid that's not gonna happen.
他知道太多秘密了
Henry Sellers has too many secrets
我们必须要带走
in his head to be put at risk.
那秘密都是22年前的了
Yeah, secrets from 22 years ago.
搁现在有啥用啊
What good is that information now?
那我不管
That's not a question I get to ask.
领导咋说我咋办
The Bureau wants Sellers, the Bureau's getting him. That's it.
所以你就让她闺女送死?
So you're just gonna let his daughter die?
你谁啊?
And you are?
HPD合作的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
They're private investigators working on this with HPD.
我很同情他闺女
Look, I sympathize.
但是我也没办法
But I have my orders.
我们必须带他去首都
We're taking Sellers to D.C.
他女儿你们就得想其他办法了
You'll just have to get his daughter back another way.
走
Let's go.
明白了领导
Yes sir.
我领导说没办法
My bosses can't do anything.
联邦说的算
The Feds have the ball now.
劫匪马上就会打电♥话♥了
Okay, the men who have Chloe are gonna be calling back soon.
有新线索了
This might be something.
码头监控拍到三天前
Cameras at Ala Wai picked up a guy meeting
有人和Brayden Marshall见过面
with Brayden Marshall three days ago.
国际刑♥警♥协查反馈确定这个人叫Mikhail Kozlov
Interpol I.D.'ed him as Mikhail Kozlov.
间谍
They believe he's SVR.
我把文件发给你们
I'm gonna forward you the file.
就是他
That's our shot caller.
Jules?
你在这儿干嘛?
Ethan. What are you...?
我来收拾屋子
I, uh, I was packing up my office and
听到你们在说啥
heard about the commotion.
给我两分钟
Uh, just give us a second, would you?
Katsumoto.
出什么事儿了
What's going on?
雇我们的小姑娘被人绑♥架♥了
A young woman who hired us this morning has been abducted.
Geez, um...
有什么我能帮忙的么?
Is there anything I can do to help?
除非你认识FBI的大老板
Not unless the director of the FBI owes you a favor.
那凉了
No, not that I know of.
听着
Um, listen.
关于你之前说的
About your offer...
咱不用现在就聊这个
Jules, we-we don't have to talk about this now.
我想聊
No, no, no, I want to. I...
让你这么干等答案不公平
I think it's unfair to make you wait for an answer.
Um...
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表