剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
Atticus was shot trying to protect him.
你带证物袋了没?
You got a evidence bag?
带了啊,干啥啊?-宝儿嘴里
Yeah, what for?- Check his mouth.
查出来这布条上的DNA 你就能知道谁是犯人
You find out who Atticus bit, you'll find out who has Giles.
我马上送去鉴识科
I'll get this to a lab right away.
最近的宠物医院在Moanalua
The nearest emergency vet is in Moanalua.
好,我给Gina说一声,在哪儿碰头
All right, I'll let Gina know and I'll meet you there.
好
Great.
没事儿了啊
All right, buddy.
Atticus.
怎么留这么多血啊-暂时还好
God, he's-he's bleeding so much.- He's okay.
会没事儿的
He's gonna be okay.
Atti.
来躺好-你知道怎么回事儿不
There you go.- Do you know what happened?
腹部中了一枪,子弹穿过去了
He was shot in the abdomen. The bullet went through.
Atti? Atti?
他怎么没有反应了-还有呼吸
Wait, he's not responding.- He's still breathing.
有内出血
He's bleeding internally.
得马上做手术
We need to perform surgery right away.
走,推进手术室
Let's go. Let's get him to the OR.
好了
Okay, I am done.
你们现在欠我九块九毛九
You guys owe me 9.99.
为啥?
For what?
你最好不是又在糖糖大作战
Better not be buying any more lollibombs
里买♥♥氪金包
on that candy game again.
别瞎叫人氪金包
All right, they're not called "lollibombs."
那叫挑战拓展包,物有所值好么
They're bombcicles, and they're worth every penny.
现在我在糖果超甜岛上排名超前好么
I have the highest score on Sugar Cane Island.
Jin.
我刚买♥♥了个新域名RossAndTaftLaw.com.
I bought the domain name for RossAndTaftLaw.com.
扯犊子呢吧
Not possible.
那个域名属于人Ross and Taft
Ross and Taft own RossAndTaftLaw.com.
不不不,我买♥♥的是一样的域名
No, I bought the same domain name,
只不过把Law里的L代替了一下
but I replaced the "L" in "law"
用的数字1
with the number one.
他根本就看不出来好么
He's never gonna know the difference, all right?
这就是咱们的绝地求生
This is the Hail Gary.
我只要用BradRoss@ RossAndTaft1aw.com.
I just have to shoot him an email
给他发个邮件
from BradRoss@ RossAndTaft1aw.com.
妈耶弟弟聪明啊
That's actually kind of brilliant.
他会觉得这邮件是他律师发的
He'll think that the email is coming from his lawyer.
那么问题来了
Okay, so,
这位“律师”会写啥?
what is "Brad Ross" gonna write him?
问的好啊
Well, that's a very good question.
亲爱的Camm先生,很高兴告诉您
"Dearest Mr. Camm, I am happy to inform you
Calvin先生
"that Mr. Calvin
决定与您和解
"has settled for the agreed upon amount
并已支付赔偿金
"and has dropped off a check.
欢迎您随时来律所
"Please feel free to stop by
the office at any time
领♥取♥您扣除掉佣金的赔偿金
"to pick up your payment,minus our commission.
Brad Ross
Yours truly, Brad Ross."
我发之前你就开始拍
Now, before I send this,you have to start filming.
好
On it.
发了
Sent.
等一下
And waiting.
马上
And waiting.
再等一下
And waiting some more.
你确定这个货带着手♥机♥?
Are we sure this guy even still has his phone?
哎成了!
Yeah, boy!
你个小瘪犊子你完啦!!
We got you, sucker!
菜鸡废物小憨八嘎!
Yeah, sucker! Sucker!
听着
You know...
不管我现在面对什么
...no matter what I was dealing with
或者我觉得世界像我压来
or how much it felt like the world
有多么沉重
was crashing down on me...
当我进家门的那一刻
...the second I'd come home,
宝儿就会特别开心
Atticus would be so excited to see me.
哪怕就算我出去十几分钟
Even if it was only 15 minutes,
他也会表现的像好几年没看到我一样
he'd react like it'd been years.
Mm.
我能理解
I know what you mean.
刚才宝儿一点儿反应都没有
When Atticus didn't react to me at all...
我觉得世界都塌了
...my gut sank.
宝儿会没事儿的
Hey. He's gonna be okay.
他说的对
Yeah, Magnum's right.
咱们不要假设最坏的结果
We don't go to worst-case scenario, right?
这就是宝儿每天阻止的事儿
That's the kind of headspace Atti kept me from going to.
Well,
我也不允许
I won't let you go there, either.
实验室有DNA反馈了
Lab got a DNA hit on your fabric sample.
Vance Kim,老混混了
Vance Kim. Long rap sheet.
猜到了,电♥话♥呢?
I'm not surprised. Cell number?
Yeah.
定位他是咱最后一次机会
Tracking down Kim is our last chance to take down
阻止器官非法移植的机会了
an organ harvesting operation
that's happening as we speak.
捏码
Damn it.
咋?
What's wrong?
他在Aiea.
He's in Aiea.
有30分钟路程
30 minutes away.
我去集♥合♥强攻组
I'll round up the tac team.
是我,需要你们帮我个忙
It's me. I need a favor.
手术随时都会开始
Could be taking Giles's kidney any minute now.
我知道你在想什么
Look, I know where you're going with this,
但是Katsumoto说了咱俩不能进去
but Katsumoto said not to engage.
咱就是来侦查的,他说到了会发消息
Just to broom the place and he'll text us when he arrives.
不敢等啊,没时间浪费
Might be too late. Every second counts.
咱俩分开能多覆盖一些区域
Then we'll cover more ground if we split up.
干的piu亮姐姐
Attagirl, Higgy.
去看看配电盒
Check the electrical panel.
没电还咋做手术
We cannot perform the procedure until the power is restored.
去看看-这楼有年头了
Let's go, man.- It's an old building.
说不定就是短路
Probably just a short.
去看看电路箱
Check the circuit box.
你守在这儿,我们去转一圈儿
You stay here. We'll search the building.
心率还是120
Pulse is still 120.
只要心率保持好
As long as we keep an eye on the heart rate,
就不用再打麻醉了
there's no need to administer any more anesthetic.
什么情况?
What the hell?
手♥机♥,快点儿
Give me your phones. Come on.
Giles没事儿
Giles is okay.
一会儿就醒了
He'll regain consciousness soon.
看来偷你客户的车
Looks like stealing your client's car
最后救了他自己一命
was what ended up saving his life.
我觉得你是想说,没有我们
I think what you're trying to say is, without our help,
你么没啥机会抓跨国
HPD wouldn't have been able to bring down a corrupt
大案啊-或者
international businessman.
- Or...
没有啥机会搜查黑帮的情报
have more leverage on Jumak than they ever had before.
再或者说阻止一场非法器♥官♥移♥植♥手术
Or stop an illegal organ harvesting operation.
嗯嗯嗯,但是这都不是我说的
Yeah, but that's not what I said.
嗯
No.
但是我知道你是这么想的
It's what you meant, though.
我们想说的是
Yeah, and I think what we're trying to say is,
不客气
"You're welcome."
我又没说谢谢你
I didn't say "thank you."
你心里说了我听到了
Didn't have to.
怎么样了?
Any news?
手术很顺利
Atti's surgery was a success.
马上就出来了
He's gonna be out any second.
哎哟好事儿好事儿
Oh, that's wonderful.
真的太谢谢你们找到他了
I can't thank you enough for finding him.
你们不知道这对我意味着什么
It means everything to me.
不不不,这是我们的荣幸
Ah, it's-it's our pleasure.
谢谢
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表