剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
As I told the police,
早上来的时候我发现前门开着
when I came here in the morning, I found the front door open.
我直接就往厨房♥走,白松露都消失了
I came directly to the kitchen, and they were gone.
啥都没了
Everything. The entire delivery.
Hey.
宝宝喜欢吃芝士不?
Would your baby like some cheese?
啊谢谢,娃刚吃饱
Uh, no, thank you. He-he just ate.
所以根据笔录
So, according to the police report,
冷酷的锁被剪了
a padlock was cut off this refrigerator.
没错
Yes, ma'am.
也就意味着
Which means the thief
提前知道他需要带液压剪
brought bolt cutters, knowing what to expect.
你是说?-除了你的员工
What are you saying?- Well, besides your employees,
还有谁知道白松露的事儿?
who else knew about the truffle delivery?
只有Memminger女士
Only Mrs. Memminger,
就是我进货的卖♥♥家
the food distributor that I buy the truffles from.
你对你的员工有多了解?
How well do you know your employees?
都是家人
Noi siamo una famiglia.
全都是家人
Each one of them is like family.
等一下
Wait, wait, wait,
你是说这是自己人干的?
are you implying that one of them did this?
不可能
That's not possible.
你员工都好久没开工了
Your employees had been out of work for a while.
人在绝望的时候
Uh, people tend to act out of character
很容易做以前不会干的事儿
when they get desperate.
你发现被盗
Mr. Ferragamo, on the day you discovered
的那天
the truffles stolen,
有没有你的那位员工没来上班?
did any of your employees fail to turn up for work?
我的服务生
One of my waiters.
Jimmy Bowman, 22.
毕业于Kukui高中
Graduate, Kukui High.
没有犯罪记录,但是他爹坐过牢
No record, but his father did time,
还有他的两位表兄,也是老玩家了
and his two cousins, frequent fliers.
如果你们把他们家人当调查对象的话
Thanks. If you're thinking about them as suspects,
我建议你们小心一些
I suggest you tread carefully.
他们不简单
They're dangerous guys.
知道了,如果你能把地址
‘Copy that. Now, if you could just text me
发给我们的话,那可太谢谢了
Bowman's address in Pearl City,
it'd be much appreciated.
哦行
Okay.
不好意思宝儿
Sorry about that, little buddy.
我知道你现在可无聊了
No fun today. Mommy and Daddy
爸爸妈妈这就把你送你叔哪儿嗷
are gonna get you to a safe place
我俩好出去抓坏蛋挣奶粉钱
so we can solve this crime and get that cash.
你能不那么说么?
Could you please not say that?
啥?“爸爸妈妈”
Say what? "Mommy and Daddy."
那我说啥
Okay, do you prefer
”爸比和奇奇怪怪的阿姨“?
"Daddy and the overly strict nanny"?
我喜欢你啥也不说
I prefer none of the above.
咱能不当着孩子面儿吵架么?
Can we please not fight in front of the kid?
我滴妈耶万一我没抱住呢?
I don't know about this. What if I drop him?
你肯定抱得住
You're not gonna drop him.
我觉得要不咱留个人吧
Perhaps one of us should stay.
没事儿,他会没事儿的
No, he'll be fine.
还有你车钥匙,给我吧
I'm also gonna need the keys to your Porsche.
啊?
Excuse me?
我是不打算把安全椅挪来挪去了
I'm not taking this car seat out again.
你得随时做好准备
And you have to have it just in case.
做准备?做啥准备??啥准备啊???
Just in c... Just in case? Just in case of what?
到底做啥准备啊?
Just in case of what?
我哪儿知道,失火,你得跑路
I don't know, place catches fire, you got to run.
那铁柱肯定得在椅子里安安全全的啊
If that happens, I want to make sure Hiapo's in the car seat.
车钥匙,速度
Now give me your car keys, okay?
你俩会处的来的
You guys are gonna get along just fine.
享受吧
Enjoy.
再见
Okay. Bye.
Uh...
咋样啊铁子?
So, what's up?
车不错啊叔叔
Nice car, mister.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们能坐进去么?-你们多大了?
Can we sit in it? - How old are you?
9岁了-这样吧
Nine. I'll tell you what,
你们帮我守着车
you guys keep an eye on the car,
我付你们二十块钱看车费咋样
there's 20 bucks in it for you.
多可爱
Cute kids.
如果车或者小孩出问题
Anything happens to Rick's Porsche or those kids,
都是你的责任啊-他们很乖的
it's on you.- They'll behave.
你咋知道
How do you know that?
你没听到老大过来的时候叫我啥?
Did you hear what the older one said when he walked up?
“车不错”?
"Nice car"?
“叔叔”说明这俩孩子
"Mister." Means there's somebody at home
家教不错
teaching him manners, right?
他们不会瞎折腾的
They're not gonna mess with the car, trust me.
守着孩子俩小时你就成育儿专家了
Two hours with a baby and suddenly he's an expert on child-rearing.
你说的啊,我是个当好父亲的料
You said it yourself,I would make a good father.
还是说你在骗我?
Or were you messing with me?
看来我♥干♥的不错啊
Got the job done, didn't it?
切,不像你
Whatever. Unlike you,
我当爹那是有天赋的
I have excellent parental instincts.
我觉得你的鼠王可能不太同意
I think Roberto the mouse would disagree.
你说啥?-没啥
What'd you say?- Nothing.
他们干啥呢?
What are they doing?
本周父亲小贴士
And on this week's episode of Father Knows Worst,
两个小皮友毁灭上好的德国跑车
two youngsters destroy a pricey German sports car.
哎我说,别闹了
Eh, come on, kids, knock it off!
Jimmy Bowman?
看路!
Hey, watch it!
赶紧出去,不好意思
Get out of here. Sorry.
干嘛呢
Hey, watch it!
是我,出事儿了
Yo, it's me... I got trouble!
冲你哪儿去了
Coming your way!
你们私闯民宅了
You're trespassing.
我们不是来搞事情的
We don't want... we don't want any trouble.
你们这民防可以啊
Some neighborhood watch group you've got here.
我们是他的表兄,你俩追他干啥
We're Jimmy's cousins. Why you chasing him?
私家
Private...
侦探
investigators.
我们是调查你表弟
We're looking into a burglary
工作餐厅盗窃案的
that happened at the restaurant
that Jimmy worked at.
他啥都不知道
He don't know nothing about it.
你不是Big Tuna的人?
You don't work for Big Tuna?
我们咋可能是
No, we absolutely do not.
Big Tuna到底是谁?-啥也别说
Who's Big Tuna? - Don't say anything.
Big Tuna说如果我告诉他白松露到达的时间
Big Tuna said he'd cut me in on the score if I told him
他就分我一成
when Angelino's got a truffle order.
我刚说话你没听到?-无所谓了我已经被耍一次了
What'd I just say?- Well, Big T screwed me.
我还保护他干啥-因为我说的
Why should I protect him?- 'Cause I said so.
让他说吧
Just let him talk, please.
你最好也闭嘴
I'd be shutting up, too, if I was you.
真的哥几个
Please, gentlemen.
我们是,你们咋叫的来着
We are what you'd like to call, uh,
记忆不太好得
good Samaritans with a very...
活雷锋
poor long-term memory.
而且
And, uh...
而且吧
also...
帮我们也不是白帮
helping us could be very, well, lucrative.
放心,我绝对保密
And I can guarantee discretion.
我们啥也不会说的
Discretion means we'll keep our mouths shut.
我知道那是啥意思
I know what it means, jackass.
你之前说
Look, you were saying, uh,
你的同伙
your associate
Big T会分你一成
Big Tuna said he would cut you in on the proceeds
那些白松露的销赃费
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表