剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
When Robin Masters
当Robin
offered me the job,as live-in security consultant
提供给我一个当居家安全顾问的工作机会
as a way to supplement my P.I. business,
以此来支撑我的私♥家♥侦♥探♥事业,
I jumped at it.
我啥也没说就同意了。
Higgins!
Higgins!!!!!
This is Juliet Higgins.
介是 Juliet Higgins.
She lives in the main house, works here
她是Robin的大管家,
as Robin's majordomo.
跟我一样住在这个院子里。
We work really well together.
我寻思咱俩合作的挺好的。
Magnum, are you about to ask me
Magnum, 你是在“委婉”的请求
to become your partner?
我当你的合伙人么?
Higgins and Magnum
关于H&M私♥家♥侦♥探♥社。
Still up for consideration.
我还在考虑,再给我点儿时间。
When Dotson hired you,
上次Dotson雇你的时候,
did he mention a girl?
他有没有提到过什么姑娘?
Any woman in his life?
任何在他人生里进进出出的女性?
No. Okay.
没啊. 行8.
You know you just lied to a cop.
你知道你刚才是骗了个警♥察♥吧,
You know,
每一次我刚对你有了那么一丝丝的信任,
you go and do something stupid like this.
你立马就去干点儿憨批的不行的事儿.
Do yourself a favor,
帮帮忙好不啦Magnum. 学会听指挥搞合作.
Earn your trust back. No, you won't.
让你再爱我一回. 呵呵.
Who the hell are you? I'm a private investigator.
你到底是干什么的? 我是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥.
So you're a private dick. Stay away from me, got it?
懂了,你个死变♥态♥. 离我远点儿!
You like her.
你稀罕人家。
I do not like her.
我不是,我没有,别瞎说.
If you like her,
如果你真喜欢人家,
you'll bring her flowers and apologize.
下回见人家记得带束花,还有好好道歉.
I don't like her. Liar.
我不喜欢她呀. 呵呵呵.
I'm sorry.
对不起.
I was just doing my job.
上次真的是因为工作不是别的.
But would you go out with me again?
所以你愿意再给我个机会不?
I've got the Phoenix.
我跟上Phoenix了。
Where?
在哪儿?
You're not gonna believe it.
说了估计你也不信.
Damn. She's good.
我滴乖乖这姑娘真的野.
Stay on her, White Knight. You got this.
别跟丢了白骑士.
He better. That thumb drive she stole
Magnum最好别跟丢了,她偷得那个优盘里
is full of classified Intel.
全是机密信息.
That gets out, you know what that means.
这堆东西要是泄露出去,准没好果汁吃.
Yeah, spies everywhere
那可不,咱派出去的间谍
will be found and executed.
估摸着都得掉脑袋.
Yeah, and probably tortured in between.
死之前可能还会被各种折磨。
Right. So no pressure.
可不咋的,害,小事儿别紧张.
Pressure's your middle name, baby.
你是谁啊,你是抗压小王子啊.
Hold up. "Pressure's your middle name"?
嘛玩意儿?“抗压小王子”?
Seriously? Who says that?
当真?谁会这么说?
You can put it down whenever you want.
宝贝儿你要不把书放一边儿吧。
Oh, don't get me wrong. I like it.
我觉得这本书挺有意思的.
但是读起来还是挺有意思的.
俗是俗了点儿,
I don't know. I'm barely on chapter five,
我才看到第五章,
and I have to say, I think it's one of Robin's best ones yet.
说实话我觉得这本儿是目前为止Robin写得最好的一本了.
And all of these books
书里写的都是真的么?
According to Robin, yes.
Robin说是那就是.
This White Knight character... he's what,
所以这个白骑士...就,
like, a composite based
真实人物糅合在一起的角色?
Maybe.
也许吧。
I don't know. Nobody really knows.
不光我,大家都拿不准.
You have to admit, he's kind of like
不过有一点儿, 白骑士这角色有点儿
a romance novel cliché.
烂大街的浪漫小说那个味儿了.
Look. Actually, he's based on me,
我摊牌了,我不演了,我就是白骑士,
but until I know Abby a little better,
不过在和Abby进一步发展之前,
I should probably keep that to myself.
我还是先别告诉她了. "有同情心,
monogamous." Really?
专一." Really?
What if I told you...
如果我告诉你白骑士是真人呢?
Well, I'd marry him tomorrow.
那明天就去扯证.
Really?
当真? 肯定真.
Okay.
那你先想会儿.
Be right back.
我马上回来.
Easy. Easy, boy.
冷静.
It's o-it's okay.
你一定要冷静.
Easy. Easy, boy.
你别过来啊啊啊啊.
Easy boy. Come on.
你们别过来啊啊啊啊.冷静一下. Higgins?!
Good boys. Stand down.
干的piu亮小伙们.
Evening, Magnum.
晚上好啊, Magnum.
I can't believe you had these
你竟然让这俩大狼狗看着酒窖?
How did you even know
不是,你咋猜到我要来下的?
Oh, it was quite simple, really.
呵男人,猜你还不容易.
I spotted you creeping across the grounds
刚看见你狗狗祟祟 的从院子里窜过去
with a bottle of 2006
手里还捧着一瓶06年的Château Latour Bordeaux,
and I estimated how long it would take
然后我又算了算俩“饥渴”
two lusting individuals
的大活人会花多久
without proper decanting,
喝完那瓶子酒。
and thus deduced when you would
然后我就猜到你还得下来偷酒.
You need a hobby.
找个班儿上吧.
I have one. It's catching thieves.
我有正事儿干啊,叫抓小偷.
No. Actually, I think
不不不,我觉得吧
it's busting my stones for
你这是为了你的快乐折腾我.
You know, I thought this
按这个逻辑走,我估计咱俩
now that we're gonna
离合伙人不远了。
Need I remind you
我还没同意你的提议呢
You're still thinking about it.
“你还需要考虑一下”。
That's right.
没错.
You know what I don't get
有一点我咋也琢磨不明白
is last week, you said you wanted
上礼拜你说你想
to sit down to go over my offer,
好好地捋一捋我的提议,
check out the books, make sure you
,确定自己做的决定是考虑周全的.
Mmhmm.
嗯哼. 然后每一次我想
to talk about it, you put it off.
聊聊这个事儿你总是不搭茬。
Do you enjoy just making me
你是觉得吊着我有啥不可告人的乐趣?
Being majordomo of this estate
作为这个庄园的大管家
is a huge responsibility, Magnum.
是要承担特别重的担子的Magnum.
I'm a very busy woman.
我老忙了.
Yet you still find time
哦忙你还有时间盯梢酒窖.
You know what? I'm actually
要我说我还挺开心你不搭我的茬,
because, I've been thinking.
我最近还琢磨.
Maybe this whole partner thing
啥合伙人计划太草率了。
You know, it's not like I need you.
懂吧,也不是说我非得需要你啊啥的.
Really, Magnum? Reverse psychology?
呵呵, Magnum? 跟我逆向心理攻坚战呢?
You think that ploy will work?
你寻思这招有用啊?
What am I, six?
咋得你以为我刚上小学?
It's not a ploy. I just realized
没有,不是. 我只是突然意识到
that I am better off without you.
自己单干也挺好。
Plus, I'd have to make
而且你要真同意了我还得印新名片。
You need me and you know it.
你心里明白你离不开我.
I can get my own laptop.
我又不是没电脑。
You know how many times I've heard that?
这话耳熟。
Hey.
Hey, Kumu.
Is everything all right?
有啥事儿?
Uh, some man named Charlie
那啥,有个叫Charlie的刚往咱座机打了个电♥话♥
looking for Thomas.
找Thomas.
Sounded like an emergency.
听着怪着急的.
He said he needed to see you right away.
说需要马上跟你见一面.
Then the phone call cut out.
然后电♥话♥就断了.
I-I tried him back right away,
我往回打过去直接就转到语♥音♥信箱了.
So this is all you got...
所以....咱现在就知道个电♥话♥号♥码?
I'm sorry, Thomas.
我也没辙啊 Thomas.
Oh.
哦~
So now you need me.
你刚才说你什么来着?
Can you ping the number?
嘿嘿你能定位一下电♥话♥号♥码不?
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表