剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
Lia和Frank和Colin的关系都不咋好
with Colin that went sour.
也许是他们俩一起策划的这个事儿
Perhaps they orchestrated this together.
这样就能搞到钱
Faked Lia's abduction to get money out of Colin.
最后Frank背叛了Lia
And then Frank double-crosses Lia,
做掉了她带钱跑了
kills her and keeps the ransom.
咱们得找到他
We got to find this guy.
他现在在机场附近
He's at the airport.
看起来是顺风车拉人的地方
That's the rideshare pickup area.
他肯定是去跑车了
He's got to be driving for Uber right now.
你能不能黑进他账号♥,看看他要去哪儿?
Can you hack into his account? See where he's gonna be next?
他开的是米黄色的皇冠
And here's Frank in the beige Corolla.
Frank?-是我
Frank?- That's me.
你经常在Waikiki 跑车?
You drive around Waikiki often?
主要还是看APP接的单
Uh, wherever the app takes me.
一般都是app告诉我去哪,什么时候去
Tells me where to be and when.
听起来跟找个媳妇儿一样,是吧?
Guess it's kinda like having a spouse, right?
确实哈哈
That's funny.
说到老婆
Speaking of spouses,
痛失爱人
uh, it would be...
确实很惨吧
Terrible to lose one.
比如Colin
Like... Like Colin, for instance.
失去Lia对他来说一定很痛苦
Losing Lia must have been devastating.
你们到底是什么人?
Who are you people?
我们是调查Lia绑♥架♥案和谋杀案的人
We are investigating Lia's kidnapping and murder.
我们想问你几个问题
We would like to ask you some questions.
额好
Uh, yeah.
我听说了
I heard... I heard about that.
我之前问了问我弟弟,但是还没回我
I-I had texted my brother, but I haven't heard back.
我们了解到Colin在经济上不再支持你
Well, we know Colin cut you off financially.
听起来这个难关不太好对付啊
That must have been pretty hard to deal with.
你不会真的以为是我
You-you don't actually think
做的这些坏事儿吧
I had something to do with this.
我们还真是这么想的
That's exactly what we think.
我们认为是你和Lia一起策划的绑♥架♥案
We think you and Lia staged the kidnapping
这样就能从你兄弟那儿搞来一大笔钱
to squeeze a big payday out of your brother.
不过你的贪婪占了上风
But then you got greedy.
在你看来
Apparently,
三百万对半分不能满足你的胃口
your share of the $3 million wasn't enough,
所以你杀了Lia
so you killed Lia
这样你就能独吞了
to take her share, too.
Uh...
你笑什么?-哦...
What's so funny?- Oh...
你俩啊
You.
你看啊,搭车的人
Well, rideshare passengers in general.
我发现都老是忽略这是辆车
See, you all seem to forget that this is still just a car.
你说啥呢?
What's your point?
我意思是,我发现好多人
My point is that, for some reason,
老是没有系安全带的习惯
people always forget to put on their seat belts.
你没事儿吧-还行
All right? - Yeah.
你们还好吧?
Are you okay?
刚才那个男的...他往那边儿跑了?
The man who ran off... which direction did he go?
那边儿
Took off that way.
Magnum!这!
Magnum! There!
谢谢
Thanks.
在他车里找到个小♥灵♥通♥
We found a burner in Frank's car.
检查里边儿了吗?-都查了
Did you go through the texts? - Yeah.
其他的涉案小♥灵♥通♥都关机了
All to another burner that's been switched off.
但是从短♥信♥来看,应该是他同伙的
Based on the texts, it likely belonged to Frank's partner.
咱得搞明白他同伙到底是谁
We need to find out who that is.
算了吧你俩
Actually, no, you don't.
虽然很感谢你俩对案子的帮助
You guys cracked this one for us.
但是现在你俩得让我们来处理了
But you need to stand down now and let us close it.
你们已经做得很好了
You guys did good.
咋了?
What is it?
就是在想Farnk听到咱俩推理时的反应
Just how Frank reacted when we dropped our theory.
咋?
What about it?
正常来讲,如果你指控某个人,会发生什么?
Normally, when you accuse someone, what happens?
反应激烈疯狂辩解甩锅
They get defensive and try to deny it.
没错,但是他没有
Exactly. Not Frank.
他给我的感觉是很困惑
If anything, he looked... confused.
说不定他同伙才是定计划的
Well, maybe Frank's partner was the brains of the operation
而且还不给他说咋回事
and kept him in the dark.
或者咱俩的推断是错的
Or maybe our theory's wrong.
如果Lia真的涉案了,他们为什么还要杀她?
If Lia was involved, why would they kill her?
可能是吵起来了
Perhaps they argued.
Lia有了别的想法想终止计划
She had second thoughts and wanted to pull out.
可能吧
Maybe.
但是还是有地方对不上
But there's other stuff that doesn't add up.
比如为啥Frank老是
Like how was Frank and his partner
能领先咱们一步?还有他们
always one step ahead of us? And how'd they know
是怎么知道我们有空中支援
that we'd trail 'em by the air
提前在隧♥道♥里换车的?
and to switch cars in the tunnel?
如果咱们收集到的信息都是没问题的....
And if what we know about Lia is true...
一个慷慨大方,积极公益
Her generosity, her volunteer work...
的当代好市民
Is-is that the kind of person
是怎么会做出来这种事儿的
that would do something like this?
那你现在有啥想法
Okay. What are you getting at?
不知道,但是我觉得我们调查错方向了
I don't know. Maybe we're looking at this in the wrong way.
你觉得这不是一起自导自演的绑♥架♥案?
You don't think it was a staged kidnapping?
不,我觉得不是
No, I do. I just don't think
我觉得跟咱刚开始想的不太一样
it's for the reasons that we originally thought.
我亲兄弟干的?
I can't believe my own brother would do this.
我....
I...
我现在都不知道该怎么想这件事儿-我知道
I don't even know what to feel. - MAGNUM: I'm sure
你现在心情一定很复杂
you're going through a whole range of emotions right now.
嗯
Yeah.
Um...
对不起我之前对你们无缘无故的发火
I'm sorry I lashed out at you earlier.
你是一个言出必行的人
You kept your word.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
只是完成我们的工作罢了
Just doing our job.
但是还有一点儿我们想不太明白
There is one loose end though.
警♥察♥找到了你哥哥的小♥灵♥通♥
The police found Frank's burner phone,
看起来他还有个同伙
and it looks like he had a partner
现在还没被抓
who's still out there.
如果有什么我能帮上忙的....
Well, if there's anything I can do to help catch him...
还真有
There is, actually.
也许你能帮我们捋一下
Maybe you can help us understand
为啥你哥哥和他的同伴总是
how Frank and his partner were always just...
能领先我们一步
one step ahead of us.
那我咋知道啊
How-how would I know that?
因为你就是你哥哥的同伙
Because you were Frank's partner.
你在说什么啊?
I-I don't know what you're talking about.
你明白着呢
No, actually, I think you do.
我们知道你妻子要跟你离婚
See, we know Lia was gonna leave you.
像你这样的人
Right? And a powerful man like yourself
肯定接受不了
couldn't have liked that very much.
你哥哥之前的表现
Frank's reaction when we confronted him
促使我们又往深查了一下
made us dig a little deeper.
也就是这次我们发现
And that is when we found out
之前理发店的预约是你在Lia死后
that Lia's hair appointment was made from your computer
用你的电脑预约的
after her death.
是你开的枪
You shot her.
为了掩盖这个事实,你就想办法
And to cover it up, you made it look
让现场看起来像绑匪计划出错一样
like a kidnap and ransoming gone wrong.
但是你自己一个人是实现不了这个计划的
But to pull it off, you needed help.
所以你去找了你的哥哥
So you asked your brother.
刚开始我们还以为他生气是因为
Now, we initially thought he was angry
你不再支援他
because he got cut off financially.
后来发现他才是主动叫停的人
But he's the one who actually requested the stop payment.
他不是生你的气
He wasn't angry at you.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表