剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
I am so sorry. Traffic was a nightmare.
啧你一如既往地美丽动人啊
Hi. You look beautiful.
这个货就是新男朋友?-是
Hey. Is this the new guy?- Yep.
出发吧?-等我一下我去拿包包
Ready to go?- I just have to grab my bag.
好-马上回来
Okay.- One sec.
又见面了朋友们
Guys. Nice to see you all again.
嘿最近咋样,这是Shammy
How's it going? This is, uh, Shammy
这位生气老哥是Book
and-and our boy Book right here.
我叫Ethan,很高兴认识你们
Hey. Ethan. Nice to meet you.
我也是-嘿
Nice to meet you, too.- Hi.
Hey.
你俩准备......去溜冰哈?
Hey, uh, got to say... Ice-skating, huh?
整挺好啊Doc
I like your style, Doc.
Juliet说她从来都没溜过冰
Yeah, actually, Juliet's never skated before,
应该会很有意思
so this could be interesting.
溜冰?
Ice-skating?
冰雪王国,你知道不?
Yeah. You know the Ice Palace, right?
刮着台风?
In this storm?
哪儿怕是连个鬼影子都没
Place is gonna be empty.
嘿嘿嘿嘿嘿嘿
That's the idea.
就跟洛奇里男女主那段儿一样呗
Oh, like Rocky and Adrian in the first Rocky.
脑子挺活啊
Nice move.
不过你确定这个天气没问题?
Sure you're not worried about the weather?
肯定会有些许冒险
Oh, there might be some risk, but
不过我觉得应该问题不大
I don't think this storm's anything to worry about.
可能会下大雨
You know, we might get some heavy rain,
不过估计也就是下大雨了,媒体总是想搞个大新闻
but that's about it. You know, the media hypes this stuff up
吸引观众,都是老BBC了
to draw viewers. I've seen it a million times.
准备好了?
Hey. You all set?
嗯,走吧-好
Mm-hmm. Let's go.- All right.
Guys.、
等一下老妹儿
Oh. Hang on, Jules.
你俩怕是去不了了
I don't think it's gonna happen.
通知下来了,让所有人原地避难
They're telling everybody to stay where they are.
台风刚才升级了
Jemma just got upgraded to a Category 4.
正好要从咱这个方向过
According to this, it's passing right over us.
大家伙不要慌
All right. Everybody, just take a breath, okay?
州长发的消息
We all heard the governor's message.
就是想让我们躲在安全的地方
He just wants us to shelter in place
等台风刮过去罢了
until this thing is over.
老天爷这是急眼了啊
God's angry.
好啦各位不用害怕
All right, don't worry, everybody.
酒吧里有足够的物资
We have plenty of food and water.
连大夫咱都有,你说咱还有啥害怕的?
There's even a doctor in the house, okay?
接着奏乐接着舞
First round's on me.
稍等我下,我得打个电♥话♥问问庄里咋样
Excuse me, I'm just gonna check on the staff.
没事儿你打吧
Yeah.
闺女是我,我就是打个电♥话♥确认
Maleah, it's me. I just wanted to make sure
你有安全的地方躲台风
you had a safe place to ride this storm out.
听到留言赶紧回我电♥话♥
Call me when you get this.
我记得你好像说台风没啥影响?
What'd you say about the hurricane not making landfall?
嘿
Yeah,
是我♥草♥率了,我想的太乐观了
I, uh, guess I may have been overly optimistic there.
得亏你是大夫不是气象家
Well, least you're a doctor, not a meteorologist.
确实
Yeah. Good thing.
Yeah.
庄里咋样
Everything okay?
我让大家都去大屋里了
Yeah. All the staff are gonna gather
那比较结实,应该没问题
in the main house. They'll be safe there.
看来咱们溜冰是没戏了
Looks like we won't be skating.
太遗憾了,我本来挺期待的
Sorry. I was looking forward to that.
我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
不过这不代表咱不能在这找点儿乐子
It doesn't mean we can't have fun here.
打台球去?
Fancy a game of pool?
走着
You're on.
可能是我多心了啊
I might be off here,
但是我觉得你的搭档不老喜欢我啊
but I don't think Thomas likes me.
啊你为啥会这么觉得?
What makes you say that?
直觉
Just a vibe.
你直觉不准啊亲爱的
I can assure you, you're mistaken.
他不喜欢我实际上倒也没啥
It's okay if he doesn't like me.
只要你喜欢我就行
The only opinion that matters to me is yours.
我觉得你老棒了
Well, I think you're pretty great.
而且你信我
Trust me.
我太了解他了
I know Thomas.
他绝对没有不喜欢你
He likes you just fine.
现在小老弟你往边儿上稍稍,让姐姐给你上一课
Now, stand aside whilst I school you.
大夫人看着还不错啊
So, the doc seems pretty great.
人是不错,但是他看起来不是Higgy的菜啊
Yeah, but he just doesn't seem like her type.
说不上来为啥,我感觉他挺完美的
I'm not sure why. Think he's kind of perfect.
俩人不需要磨合什么
Nothing for her to fix.
Yeah.
我觉得Sham说得对,大夫看起来是个好人
I'm with Sham. Ethan seems like a good dude.
我还以为你会替Higgy开心的啊
I figured you'd be happy for her, TM.
毕竟是你天天催人家找对象
For the longest, you've been pushing Higgy to date somebody.
我就是觉得她能找到更好的
Yeah. I just think she could do better.
没别的意思-帅气医生
That's all.- SHAMMY: Guy's a good-looking doctor
还有钱,我寻思这条件已经不错了吧?
with big bucks. What could be better than that?
但是他是她的主治
Yeah, but he's her doctor.
这是重点啊-你啥意思啊
I mean, you can't forget that. - And what's your point?
重点就是大夫不能跟他的病人搞对象啊
Point is a doctor shouldn't date their patient.
我觉得这样很别扭
It's just... Something's weird about that.
当时他俩第一次约会的时候你咋不说
You didn't say that when they first started going out.
我还特意去查了
No, but I looked it up,
有70%的大夫觉得这种行为是不合适的
and 70% of doctors think that that crosses the line.
你跟退伍军医院的放射科医生说啊
Tell that to the cute radiologist at the V.A.
我俩上个月还约会来着
I hooked up with last month.
哦?我的小老弟可以啊
Really? Shammy.
不过你怎么突然对人俩搞对象意见这么大?
But why you suddenly bumping on Higgy and Dr. Ethan, TM?
吃醋了?嗯?
You jealous or something?
我不是,我没有,别瞎说。我就是觉得这种做法不对
Jealous? No, come on. What the guy did was wrong.
没别的意思,就好比我和客户搞对象一样
That's all. It-It's like me dating one of my clients.
你赶紧帮我撑撑腰
Come on, Rick. Back me up on this one.
MMP台风加速了,说是还有几分钟上岛
Storm's picking up speed. It's supposed to make landfall in...
你们谁手♥机♥还有信♥号♥♥?
Uh, anybody got service?
没了,完球
Nope. Gone.
我也没了-俺也一样
Toast.- Nope.
固话也完了
Landline's dead, too. Great.
额老哥你屋顶......
Hey, Rick, you might want to, uh...
提醒大家一会儿别喝
Hope nobody was drinking that.
我给你们说
You know what?
我觉得咱么这会儿应该找点儿事儿干
We could use a distraction right about now.
我有个好主意
I know just the thing.
朋友们!我们的夏威夷好声音第一季开始了!
It's "La Mariana's Got Talent" time!
谁先来?
Who's up first?
老布!来一首
Book, get up here.
我才不要-来嘛!
Get out of here.- Come on, Book.
别害羞啊,上来唱一首
Don't be shy. I mean, you got this. Come on.
咋,太老了唱不动了?
What, you too old for this, too?
那你坐着吧老哥
Okay, stay down there.
谁给他搞杯烫水
Somebody get him a cup of Sanka,
再找个毯子
give him a blanket or something.
小王八犊子
Buckethead.
搞他!
Go get 'em.
话筒给我小犊子
Give me that stick.
OHHHHHHHHH Book要来了!
John Booky in the house!
乡亲们!父老们!夏威夷屯儿的老老少少们!
There you go! Ladies and gentlemen,
掌声热烈起来!
give it up!
朋友们想听啥?
All right, what are we singing here?
Yeah, Booky.
哎就这首了
All right. That'll work.
Yeah.
朋友们掌声送给我们的John Booky!
John Booky, ladies and gentlemen. Give it up!
嘿你们还好吧?
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表