剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
You know, we wouldn't be in this situation if you just
那个计划咱都不会来这儿
accepted my offer to marry you in the first place.
所以都是我的错呗
Oh, right. So this entire situation is my fault, is it?
你的责任感是真的没有啊弟弟
Your inability to accept responsibility is astounding.
行行行,那你有啥计划
Fine. Y-You got any better ideas?
大胡子可马上就来了
'Cause Blackbeard's gonna be here any second.
说不定我还真有
Perhaps.
大哥你抓抓紧好么
You'll need to hurry to implement my solution.
咱们这么做是为啥?
Why would we do that?
因为这么做合理啊-我不同意
It's the proper course of action. I disagree.
这可比你的计划好多了
It's a much better plan than yours.
拉倒吧
No, it isn't.
我计划咋了-根本就没用好么
What's wrong with it?- It will not work.
我才不信-那你可就真的大错特错了
I disagree. - Uh, well, you're wrong.
我没错,就按我的来
I am not wrong.We're going to do it my way.
你又不是老板
You-You're not the boss.
严格讲我还真是
Well, technically I am, actually.
哎你你能闭嘴让我理理思路不
No, you... Would you stop talking and just let me figure this out?
你肯定又会拉垮的
Well, you're gonna screw it up like you do everything else.
手♥机♥录音是个好主意
Nice try with the phone recording.
但是你们能藏的地方就那么点
Problem is there's only so many places to hide.
我早晚会找到你们的
I'm gonna find you.
无非就是多花一点时间罢了
It's just a matter of time.
所以你们为什么不直接出来
So why don't you just come on out
免得我还得
before I start putting holes
开枪瞎突突
in everything in this room?
别动
Don't move!
有人上来了
They sent backup.
对不住了
Sorry.
HPD10分钟以后
HPD are gonna have to breach
肯定会攻进来
when the plane lands in ten minutes.
所以咱么就剩九分钟了
Which means we have to end this in nine.
楼上还有一个
One more upstairs.
看好他们
Watch them.
动了就搞死
They try anything, shoot.
就剩五分钟了
We got less than five minutes.
找到他,夺回控制权
Let's find this guy and regain control of this situation.
到也没必要
Yeah, that won't be necessary.
就在这呢
He's right here.
就剩一分钟了
Plane lands in one minute.
时间到
Time's up.
你赶紧做决定吧
You got to make the damn call.
Katsumoto.
人♥质♥马上出去了
The hostages are coming out now.
往后退!!别冲进来!!
Stand down. Do not breach. Do not breach.
咋回事儿?
What's going on?
不知道啊
I don't know.
Magnum人呢?
Where's Magnum?
跟Freddie在电梯里
He's in the elevator with Freddie.
分开行动
We need to split up.
你看着那个电梯
Hey, you take the other elevator.
我去守着楼梯
I'll take the stairs.
等一下等一下
Wait! Wait, look.
楼上还有几个
We left some trash upstairs.
十楼一个
One on ten.
七楼俩
Two on seven.
哎呦我的好弟弟哎
Oh, man.
感谢老天爷你还活着
I'm glad you're not dead.
看着跟忍♥者一样,挺帅的
You look pretty cool, too. You look like a ninja.
我们确定其他人的身份了
We ID'd the others.
都是雇佣来的
They were all hired mercenaries like Brill.
你是啥时候认出
Hey, when did you figure out I was the one in the balaclava
我不是坏人的-你一张嘴
and not one of these guys? - TC: The minute you
我就知道你是谁了
opened your mouth. I know that voice.
你这个计划还挺厉害,深入敌营啥的
Yeah, that was pretty cool, the whole bait and switch thing.
我知道你们都没事儿
I like that. I knew you'd get out of there.
你知道个屁,都快吓死了
No, you didn't. You were scared.
瞎说,我才没有
I... I was fine.
Gordy才是那个
Gordy, he was the one, he was
吓得要死的那个
acting like a little kid.
我还得安慰他,还有哪些SWAT
I had to calm him down, all the SWAT guys.
你不会给我贴罚单吧
You're not gonna give my car a ticket, are you?
我说啥来着,我就知道啥事都没有
Look, I tell you what, I knew it was all gonna work out.
话说早了
Wait. Don't be so sure.
你真以为
You actually thought
你能骗得过美国政♥府♥?
you could pull one over on the U.S. government?
额....-不是不是,主要是
Well...-No. No, that's
主要是因为我们......
not what we were, um...
我们能解释
I could explain.
大哥你说吧。我就不信还能更糟
Hard to imagine you could make it any worse.
都是我的错
It was my fault.
他们俩个人从一开始就不太同意这个计划
Higgins didn't want any part of it, neither did TC.
整个假结婚换Visa都是我的主意
I was the one who came up with the whole fake marriage scheme.
Higgy觉得我们现在是合伙人,
And, um, Higgy thought that because
这个计划怎么都不可能成功
we were partners, we wouldn't be able to pull it off,
所以我又催着她和TC假结婚
so I essentially forced her to marry TC.
然后整个计划就
And this whole thing spiraled
开始跑偏了
out of control because of my stupidity.
当我发现你盯上我们了以后
And to make it worse, when I found out you were onto us,
我还把责任都推给他们
I turned around and blamed them,
因为我脸皮薄,没法接受整个骗局
because I couldn't accept the fact that...
都是我策划出来的
I was the one who put this whole thing in motion.
这下可能Higgy不得不被撤销Visa了
And that Higgins would-would maybe have to leave us.
但是我真的从一开始....
But I-I did that because...
这是我的家人
I mean... this is my family.
你这是在道歉吗铁子?
Was that an apology, Magnum?
对,我错了,是我鲁莽了,不过我还是要说你真的不会撒谎
And, TC, I mean, I'm-I'm sorry, but you're a terrible liar.
不过这是好事儿
It-it's not a bad thing.
证明你本质就是个大好人-他说得对
It's just who you are.-He is right
你宽阔的心胸,
Your big heart,
你的对原则的坚守,
your moral compass,
你的正直……他们是无与伦比的
your honesty... They're unparalleled.
光这三条
Just three of the many reasons
你当丈夫都比Magnum强
you would have made a better husband than Magnum.
对,你说得对
No, you're probably right.
大哥你听我说,Higgins现在手底下有个庄园
But, look, Higgins owns the estate, right?
解决了一堆的工作问题
She employs a lot of people.
你想怎么惩罚我都行
And do what you want to me, I, honestly,
真的,但是求你不要因为我的错误惩罚Higgy
I don't care, but just don't punish her because of my mistake.
我觉得肯定有什么办法…
I mean, there's got to be some way that...
咋能把这个事儿平过去啊
you can forget about this, maybe?
嗯我觉得我这辈子也
Uh, no. I think it's safe to say
忘不了这个事儿
that I will never forget about this.
不过我还觉得吧
But I also don't think
这事儿除了咱们四个别人也没必要知道了
anyone outside the four of us needs to know.
你们救了我一命
You saved my life.
你们救了所有人一命
You saved all our lives.
你们才是真正的英雄
You're a true American hero.
有你当同胞是我们的幸运
We're lucky to have you.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
等会儿我没跟上思路
Wait... what?
你到家了老妹儿
Welcome home.
我没做梦吧?
Did that just happen?
哈哈哈哈你不用走了
Welcome home, Higgy.
男朋友来不来?
Is Dr. Ethan coming?
不来了
Uh, no.
我一会儿过去找他
I'm seeing him later.
这会儿他上手术呢
He's currently in surgery.
薯片递给我呗
Oh, chuck us the chips, would you?
这玩意儿叫薯条-对啊,你既然现在算美国人了
You mean the French Fries?- Yeah, if you're gonna be
我寻思着你得学学俺们屯儿的英语了啊
a permanent resident, you got to learn the language..
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表