剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
说的地道啊
That's pretty good.
走,咱先回去-好
Let's get out of here.- Let's go.
你这状态真不错啊
God, you are looking good.
就跟突然.....
You, like, shaved 20 years off you...
我想不明白啊
I don't get it.
我还以为Sham会很开心
I thought Sham would be excited
to become a pilot.
我也奇怪,是因为他不想
I don't know. Maybe it's the cost
让你去改飞机?
of retrofitting the chopper?
毕竟改装一次不便宜
Maybe he doesn't want to put you out.
有可能
Could be.
这样
You know what?
我有个哥们儿是干改装的
My buddy's a machinist.
我让他给你打个友情价
I bet he'd do it on the cheap.
虽然不给你保证一定啊,但是我们有点儿交情你懂吧
I mean, no promises, but he owes me one.
Yo.
把音量调大点儿呗?-好
Can you turn that up?- Yeah.
一名身份不明的女性登山客
The forbidden Haiku Stairs have claimed the life
在天路小径上不幸身亡
of an unidentified female hiker,
这是这条登山路线第一次出现命案
the first casualty at this infamous trail in six years.
有关部门认为案发时该登山客为独自一人
Authorities believe she was alone when she fell,
若不是被其他登山客发现
so it could've been days before she was found
可能到明天才会有人上报这次案件
if it were not for another pair of hikers.
我们刚到山脚准备登山
We were just about to set off
我丈夫就看到了灌木丛里的红色登山包
when my husband spotted a red backpack in the brush.
我们就上前看了一下
Went to take a look,
就是那个时候我们发现了这个女的
and that's when we found her.
天路小径...
The Haiku Stairs also...
我们见过她
We saw her.
谁?
Who?
这个女的,坠崖这个
The lady, the one that died.
我和Sham
Me and Sham,
我俩今天早上还见过她
we-we saw her from the air this morning.
在天上?你咋确定就是她?
Wait. You saw her from the air? How do you know it was her?
红色登山包
She had a red backpack.
但是她不是自己一个人
But she wasn't alone.
还有个人跟着
There was a guy with her.
如果她不是自己一个人
Okay, well, if somebody was with her,
为啥没人报♥警♥
why didn't they call it in?
也许坠崖并不是意外呢?
Maybe her death wasn't an accident.
你住这儿?
You live here?
那可不,这大房♥子多舒坦
Yeah, yeah, it's pretty nice.
你老妈没来亏了啊
Wow, I wish your mom was here to see you.
我没打扰你们吧?
I hope I'm not interrupting.
Oh, Higgy. Uh, this is...
您就是Bernardo老叔吧
Bernardo, I presume. Hi.
我叫 Juliet Higgins,很高兴见到您
I'm Juliet Higgins. Welcome to Robin's Nest.
谢谢,终于见到你本人了
Thank you. It's so nice to finally meet you.
他经常提起你
I've heard so much.
别信他说我的坏话
Yeah, well, don't believe a word.
他一直都是夸你的
All good things,
真的
I promise.
我侄儿把你的冒险故事
My nephew has told me about
都告诉我了
all your great adventures,
还说你是一位完美的合伙人
and that you're an excellent business partner
和室友
and a great roommate.
很高兴听到他这么说
Oh, well, that's lovely to hear,
但是室友吧
um, but "roommate" is a bit
有点儿夸张了
of a mischaracterization.
严格地说
Technically, since I...
我现在更像是
own Robin's Nest,
他的老板加房♥东
I'm actually his landlord and employer.
稍后你可以问她具体的细节
Later you can ask her about how that came to be,
不过我大部分时间是通过我们的侦探技能
but I provide the excitement here on the estate
来保证大院儿的安全
through our detective service,
也是整个大院儿的
which is really the bread and butter
坚实基础
of the whole operation.
我寻思着好像不是这样啊
I don't know, the books might indicate otherwise,
再说了咱俩是平等的啊
plus we're equal partners, Thomas.
确实,但是要不是因为我你也不会当侦探了
Yeah, but you wouldn't even be a detective if it wasn't for me.
如果不是我你现在都睡大街了
If it wasn't for me, you'd be both homeless and carless.
不好意思
Listen, anyway, sorry.
我得去处理一些大院儿的问题
I have some, uh, estate business I have to attend to,
但是希望您能在这儿呆的舒心
but do make yourself at home.
谢谢
Thank you.
祝你们今天过得愉快
You gents have a lovely day.
她人不错的吧
She's, uh, such a sweetheart.
Wow.
你这话说的跟老夫老妻一样
You sound like an old married couple.
如果这就是婚姻生活那我这辈子都不结婚
If that's what marriage is like, I am never getting hitched.
如果我要是说我马上就要了呢?
What if I told you I am?
你就要啥?结婚?
You're what? Getting married?
啊?-这也是我为啥要来夏威夷的原因
You kidding me? That's why I came down here.
我想当面告诉你
So I could tell you in person.
我记得你跟这阿姨约会没多久吧
I-I thought you were only dating this woman for a couple weeks.
没多久,但是你也知道
Yeah, but once I met Ana,
感情的事儿就是初遇那一面
I knew I couldn't let her get away.
妈呀这是大喜事儿啊-确实
Well, this calls for a celebration.- Yes.
冰箱里没白酒
There's no tequila in the cellar,
咱俩要不开瓶红的
but, uh, you know, let's grab a bottle of wine,
正好咱爷俩转转
I'll just give you, give you a tour.
行啊
All right, great.
结婚我的妈耶-哈哈哈
Married, huh?- Wow.
大喜事儿啊-是啊
This is awesome.- Yeah.
我给你说她百分百不是自己一个人
Look, I'm telling you, she wasn't alone.
还有另外一个人跟着
There was another hiker.
我觉得他没主动出来报♥警♥
And I find it pretty suspicious
肯定是有事儿
that he hasn't come forward.
如果受害人是被推下去的呢?
What if he pushed her off?
我信你啊老兄
I believe you, TC.
但是据你观察
But for all you know, they weren't together.
他们并没有真的是走在一起
They were practically
side by side on those steps.
有可能是路过
Look, maybe he was passing her
也有可能是准备下山
or one of them turned back
before the other.
Gordie.
我的直觉告诉我有问题
I feel it in my gut.
这里边儿绝对有事儿
Something ain't right about this.
听我说
Okay, look.
我可以催一下法医做个快速尸检
I can ask the M.E. to fast-track the autopsy,
然后帮你问一下接这个案子的警探具体情况
and I'll check in with the detectives handling the case.
但是目前这是我能做到的极限了
But for now, that's all I can do.
我明白了
Okay, I get it.
Thanks.
客气啥
You bet.
Thomas.
你忙么?
Hey, man, you busy?
我感觉我的雇你查个案子了
I think I need to hire a private investigator.
看起来咱们的死者
Well, it looks like our deceased,
Crystal Lockhart是个热爱爬山的人
Crystal Lockhart, was an avid hiker.
她的社交账号♥里全部都是
Her social media is full of pictures of her
她在岛上跑来跑去的照片
on trails all over the island.
所以她是个老手
Oh, so she knew what she was doing.
也就是说出事故的可能性下降了
Which means it's less likely
to be an accident.
看这个记录死者是单身
Oaky, well, records indicate that Crystal was unmarried.
家里有
She has a...
住在Waimanalo的父亲叫Raymond Lockhart
father, Raymond Lockhart, who lives in Waimanalo
和哥哥Gabe.
with her brother Gabe.
咱应该去找他们一趟
We should talk to them.
也许他们知道些什么
They might know who the other hiker is.
我觉得也是
Agreed.
不过我和TC跑一趟吧
Oh, but, um, TC and I can handle it.
你跟你老叔好好玩儿
You should, uh, spend some time with Bernardo.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表