剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
你觉得打算用
Were you planning on transporting Paul
488的后备箱运病号♥还是....
in the boot of the 488, or...?
你进去不就得了
Could've put you in there.
我给你说,我觉得一会儿见
You know, I have to say, I'm gonna find it hard
Wilson的时候我可能会压不住火
to contain myself when I meet Mr. Wilson.
靠牺牲孩子来保守秘密
I mean, sacrificing your child for yourself
是不可原谅的
is unforgivable.
我知道,但是还是控制一下
It is, but please try, okay?
因为咱还得靠他找到Paul
'Cause we need his help to find Paul.
Katsumoto肯定会因为抢劫案
Look, Katsumoto's definitely going after Wilson
过去拘他
for the shopkeeper's murder
所以咱俩的速度得快点儿
and we got to get there before he does.
Huh.
你觉得他会不会听到了
Do you think he can hear us?
Detective.
你俩现在
You're on your way
正往Henry Wilson单位去对不对?
to Henry Wilson's place of work, aren't you?
不说话就当是了,你俩赶紧掉头
I'll take that as a yes. You need to turn around,
他已经走了
because Mr. Wilson's left work already,
请假回家了
went home for the day.
你这是给我俩机会呢?
Are you giving us a head start?
Paul的小命要紧
Paul's life is at stake.
而且不是你们的话
And HPD wouldn't have a lead
我们到现在也不会有突破
on this cold case without you.
谢谢啊谢谢
Well, uh, thank you.
客气,再一个我怕我们出现
You're welcome. Also, Wilson's less likely
会把他吓跑
to be scared off by you than by us.
我不想他跑掉-原来如此啊
I don't want him to run.- Ah, all right.
我们现在是在帮你啊?
So we're helping you, then?
希望他能想明白吧,你俩就有一个小时
Just hope that he comes through, 'cause you got an hour.
一个小时之后我们就出动
After that, HPD's all over him.
Um...
Abby有多了解我?
What did Abby know about me?
啊?
Hmm?
你看啊,你好像对我和Ethan讨论你这个事儿心里有疙瘩
Well, I mean, you seem to have this issue with Ethan and I
然后你看啊
discussing you, but, I mean,
你和Abby当时也挺认真的
you and Abby were pretty serious for a minute there.
鉴于和你的“伴侣”
And since it is absolutely normal to discuss your partner
讨论
with your...
你的“伙伴”是一件完全正常的事情,我确定你们肯定也讨论过我的事情
partner, I mean, surely I must have come up in conversation.
没,一次都没
No. Not at all.
你们谁啊?
Can I help you?
Hello, Mr. Wilson.
我们是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Um, we're private investigators
我们现在在找你的儿子
and we're actually looking for your son Paul.
他不在这儿
Well, he's not here.
你们找他什么事儿?
What's this about?
关于在他
Well, this is about the bullet
身体里那颗12年前的子弹
that's been lodged inside him for the last 12 years.
还有那起店主被害的抢劫案
We also know about the shopkeeper that you murdered.
你是要否认么?
Are you going to deny it?
不
No.
我不否认
I'm not.
我为了这一刻等了12年了
I've been waiting 12 years for this to catch up to me.
说实话我现在松了一口气
I'm almost relieved that it has.
你儿子当年也是被同一把枪打中的么?
Was your son shot with the same gun?
我之前一直都是守法的人
I'd never done anything like that before.
但是我需要养活我的孩子
I needed to feed my kids...
那只是个意外
it got out of hand.
我回家之后
I came home,
把枪放在床头柜上
I put the gun in my nightstand.
肯定是Tanner看到了
He must have seen me.
Paul,
看我找到啥了
look what I got.
是老爹的么
Is that Dad's?
让我看看
Let me see.
不!
No!
当我听到枪响以后
When I heard the gun go off...
那天简直是我人生中最黑暗的一天
That was the worst day of my life.
那一刻我发誓
But that moment, I made a deal with God
只要我的儿子平安,我这辈子都不会再犯法
that I would never break the law or hurt anybody ever again
或者伤害别人
so long as my boy was okay.
最后他真的平安度过了
And he was.
现在不是了
Well, he's not anymore.
他现在的情况很棘手
He's in trouble.
那颗子弹现在把他的肺扎穿了
The bullet has migrated and punctured his lung
同时你的儿子拒绝接受治疗
and he'd refused treatment at hospital.
他没说过啊
He didn't tell me he was in any pain.
但是他知道这次
But he knew that this time,
我会把他送医院接受治疗
I would make him get it fixed properly,
但是他不想我去坐牢
and Paul doesn't want to give me up.
Wilson你儿子的情况很不乐观
Mr. Wilson, his condition is worsening,
我们需要你帮我们找到他
and we need your help to find him.
对,他的手♥机♥关机了
Yeah,Paul's cell phone is turned off and...
Tanner名下也没有电♥话♥号♥
uh, there's no registered
number for Tanner.
你们平时是怎么联♥系♥的?
How do you get in contact with him?
他有一部小♥灵♥通♥
Uh, well, he has a prepaid cell.
她在干啥?
What's she doing?
定位手♥机♥的位置
We're trying to track his location to the phone.
找到了吗?
Anything?
他们在Ethan家
They're at Ethan's house.
我想不明白,他们去Ethan家干嘛?
I don't understand. Why would they be at his house?
接电♥话♥啊-诊所的大夫说
Come on. Pick up. - The clinic doctor said
他们需要手术
they need a surgeon.
Ethan是他们唯一一个认识的人
Ethan was the only one they know.
快接啊
Come on, Ethan.
直接转语♥音♥留言了
ETHAN: You've reached...- Damn it. Voice mail.
开快点儿
Go faster.
我们把你押回来就是为了做手术
We brought you back here to do it.
所以你赶紧的
You have to do it.
你听我说
You have to listen to me...
我要进去
I'm going in.
等一下,Tanner有案底
Hold on. He has a record.
你不确定咱们冲进去会怎么样
You have no idea what he's capable of.
听我说,误射他弟弟让他愧疚到了极点
Look, shooting his brother really tore him apart
所以他自暴自弃走歪路,但是他也在努力变好
and he went down a bad path, but he's trying to do better.
如果我进去的话,他不会伤害任何人
He won't hurt anybody if I'm here.
让我走前面
Just get behind me.
好,你先喊他们一下
Okay. Let him know you're here.- Tanner!
这俩个人是谁?
Hey... Who the hell are they?
我们是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
We're private investigators.
Shah大夫雇我们找你弟弟
Dr. Shah hired us to help find Paul
这样他就能救你弟弟的命
so he could help save his life.
人在这呢,救啊
He's right here, so save him.
你不用拿枪指着我
You don't have to put a gun on me.
我想救
I want to do the surgery.
但是不能在这儿,这会害了他
But I can't do it here, it could kill him.
那你就想办法保住他的命
You won't let that happen.
Tanner光有大夫不够
Tanner, it isn't enough that he's a surgeon.
你弟弟需要无菌的环境,需要麻醉
He needs a sterile environment, he needs anesthesia,
合适的器械-你听他们的没错
proper instruments.- You got to listen to them.
你弟真的需要去医院
We have to get him to the hospital.
不行
We can't...
不能去
go.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
你们不用再保护我了
You don't have to protect me anymore.
不 不
No. No.
他们会把你关起来的
They'll take you away.
是时候我去自首了儿子
It's time for me to turn myself in, son.
不 不行
No. No.
这是我的愿望
It's what I want.
我不允许你这么做
I won't let you do that.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表