剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
Rick你在哪儿?还有多远?
Rick, where you at? You close?
到了到了,马上就到
Yeah. I'm headed in now.
我跟上他了
All right, I got eyes on the car.
他把车停隧♥道♥里了
He stopped in the tunnel.
淦
Damn it.
他跑掉了,钱也没了
He's gone. So is the money.
肯定有同伙提前在隧♥道♥里藏好了接应
He must have had somebody in the tunnel waiting for him.
给Katsumoto打个电♥话♥吧,把事儿给他捋一遍
Okay, call Katsumoto and tell him everything.
我们快到了
We're almost at the location.
是她
It's Lia.
Magnum,这有张字条
Magnum, there's a note.
房♥子是租的,但是租赁公♥司♥反馈说
House is a rental, but the management company says
过去几个月这套房♥子都没租出去
it's been vacant for the last few months.
车也是昨天夜里在商场门口偷得
The sedan was stolen from the Ala Moana mall parking lot last night.
车牌也都换成假的了
Now, the kidnappers swapped out the plates.
鉴定科正在检测指纹这些东西
CSU's processing it now.
是Colin
It's Colin.
他想知道现在是什么情况
He wants to know how Lia is.
等会儿,他还不知道他妻子已经去世了?
Wait. He doesn't know she's dead yet?
我们想当面说
We wanted to tell him in person.
他在大院等我们
He's waiting for us at Robin's Nest.
你不用说了
Just don't say it.
说什么?-那张纸条
What?- That the note
绑匪留的那张
they left by Lia's body
他们说是我们的错
was them telling us that we slipped up.
他们知道我们在帮Colin,所以他们杀了Lia
They knew we were working with Colin... That's why they killed her.
我要说的是这不是你们的错
I was actually gonna say that this isn't your fault.
这种情况无法避免
It could have just as easily happened to us.
他们可能本来就打算不留活口
Hey, they were gonna kill her either way.
现在我们要专心搞明白到底是谁干的
Only thing we can do now is find out who pulled the trigger.
嗯?
Okay?
我做了一切你们要求我做的
But I did everything you asked.
我们知道
We know.
这不是你的错
You did nothing wrong.
我不是在怀疑我自己
I... I'm not second-guessing myself.
我是在怀疑你们
I'm second-guessing the two of you.
Braggs先生我非常不想现在就说这些
Mr. Braggs, I'm sorry to do this right now,
但是绑匪现在还没被抓
but whoever is responsible is still out there.
如果你能配合我们的话
It would be extremely helpful if you were able
那真的会非常有帮助
to answer a few questions for us.
嘿
Listen,
我们会找到绑匪的
we're gonna get whoever did this.
不管付出什么代价
Whatever it takes.
我觉得你们帮的忙已经够多了
I think you've done enough.
如果你们还要接着查,虽然我知道你们一定会查
If you do keep chasing this guy, and I know you will,
有线索了先给我打电♥话♥
I'm your first call if you find anything.
怎么了?
What is it?
我一直在想我们找到Lia时的情景
I'm just replaying how we found Lia.
你还存着
Can you pull up
绑匪发给Clion的那张照片么?
that proof of life photo they sent Colin?
有
Yeah.
你看后面这个墙,你觉得奇怪不奇怪
Okay, do you notice anything different about the background?
跟咱们
It doesn't match
找到Lia的房♥子不一样
any of the walls from the house
where we found her body.
这张照片是在别的地方拍的-我知道
Must've been taken elsewhere. - Yeah, I know
你之前说黑进去找坐标会很耗时间
you said it would take a while to hack into the photograph,
但是如果我们确定这个房♥子的坐标
but if we can identify where that was taken,
也许咱们就能搞明白
we might be able to figure out
绑匪到底是谁-我马上开始查
who the kidnapper was.- I'm on it.
那我先
Okay. In the meantime,
去法医办公室找趟Noelani
I'm gonna go check in with Noelani.
说不定遗体上会有什么线索
Maybe there's some kind of clue that's been left on her body.
好
Okay.
我出发了
All right.
- Oh, aloha, Kumu.- Hey, aloha.
你这儿等谁呢?
You waiting for someone special?
你要是找老伴儿,我叔叔现在还单身呢
You know, my uncle is single if you're looking.
很感动但是算了吧-你要是改主意了
I'm flattered, but I'm good.- Change your mind,
你就上世纪佳缘看看他资料
you can check out his profile on OK Venus.
年龄别信,他写少了
But ignore his age. He's ten years older.
还比资料胖
And heavier.
哦还秃头
And bald.
就跟夏威夷版的光头旺仔一样
Kind of looks like a Hawaiian version of the Kool-Aid Man.
哎哟那听起来还挺帅的
Ooh, that sounds like a real catch.
我都不敢想你平常是咋跟别人描述我的
I'm scared how you pitch me to other people.
你?夏威夷版家政女王
You're kind of like a Hawaiian Martha Stewart.
这个还行
Well, I'll take it.
哎人来了,我先过去
Oh, scuse me, Flippa.
拜拜
Oh, shoots.
- Hey.- Hey, Maleah.
谢谢你能来-没事儿
Thanks for coming out here.- Yeah.
饿不?
Are you hungry?
他这蒜蓉大虾不错
They have a mean garlic shrimp plate.
不太饿,昨天晚上的还没消化呢
No, I'm still stuffed from last night.
Oh.
所以
So,
Kelvin咋样
how's Kelvin doing?
还不错-那挺好
Oh, he's great. - Good.
他是做什么工作的?
Good. What does he do for work again?
还没有找到长♥期♥的,还在摸索
Uh, he's kind of in between jobs right now.
啊这样啊?多久了啊?
Oh, really? For how long?
三个月了吧
Mm, like, three months.
Wow.
所以
So,
他能养活自己么?
how's he supporting himself?
目前是跟我一起住
Well, he's staying with me right now.
这样啊
I see.
阿姨你想说啥啊
Uh, are you trying to say something here?
啊?啥啊?
Uh, what do you mean?
没事儿,我脸厚着呢,说吧
Well, it might not look like it, but I have thick skin,
我不会生气的
so you can be straight with me.
哎嘿行
Good to know.
也没啥,主要就是你这个男朋友
I guess I-I just have some reservations
我有点儿拿不准
about Kelvin.
但是你也不了解他啊
But you don't even know him.
我知道,但是主要就是他说话那个劲儿
I know. It's just his tone.
我总觉得他是在演
I feel like he's covering.
就啥吧,母亲的直觉吧
It's, uh, it's almost like a mother's intuition.
但是你又不是我母亲
But you're not my mother.
啊我不是那个意思....-主要就是
I-I didn't mean to imply that...-Look, just because
你不能因为我父亲对感情不忠贞
my dad was unfaithful to you
就觉得所有人都那样
doesn't mean that every guy is like that.
我知道
I know.
但是我觉得我们是好朋友
But I think we're friends,
所以我觉得我能给你说一下我的想法
and as friends, I have the right to share my opinion.
你想多了
I think you have the wrong idea here.
我知道我刚见过Kelvin没多久
I know I haven't spent much time with him, but...
我没说他,我说的是咱们
I'm not talking about Kelvin. I-I'm talking about us.
我觉得你对咱们的关系
We don't have the type of relationship
有误解
that you think that we do.
他们刚把人送来
They just brought her in a couple minutes ago.
警探说你可能会过来
Katsumoto said you might be stopping by.
我知道你们的管理规定
You know, I know there's protocol,
我不会让你白白破坏规矩的
but I can make it worth your while.
环岛小飞机
Chopper tour,
La Mariana.豪华晚餐
dinner at La Mariana.
我还有spa高级会员
You know, I even have a turquoise Vespa
请你去过周末
you could take for the weekend.
你随便选-说实话
Take your pick.- You know,
你老是拿这些忽悠我们
your bribes are getting old.
而且你咋想的
And how dare you offer up
给Kumu搞小牛电动车?可拉倒吧
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表