剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
Kimo!铁子嘛呢?
Kimo! What's up, brother?
哦,你不是Kimo
Oh... you're not Kimo.
呀大聪明你咋看出来的?
No. What was your first clue?
我的错介街,我叫Orville Wright.
I'm so sorry. Hi.My name is Orville Wright.
我是来探视Ice的
I'm here to see Ice.
行,登记,坐边儿等着
Okay. Sign in and wait.
20分钟以后才是探监时间
Visiting hours don't start for another 20 minutes.
明面儿是
Well, officially, yeah.
私底下吧
But unofficially, I, uh...
我带好吃的来
I bring the guys some sandwiches,
哥儿几个一般就让我早进去一会儿
and they usually let me in a little earlier.
我吃过了-确定吃饱了?
I already ate.- Are you sure?
我看这泡菜肥牛馅儿饼不错啊姐
There's a pickle in here with your name on it.
虽然是给Kimo带的,但是吧
Well, technically it has Kimo's name on it, but...
坐下谢谢
Sir... have a seat.
好吧
Okay.
所以你现在是在我帮你看店的时候
Oh, so you're calling me collect while I'm covering
给我打付费电♥话♥呗
for your ass for free.
虱子多了不压身兄弟
Just add it to the many debts that I owe you, pal.
就是给你说一声你得多看一会儿了
I'm just gonna need you to hold down the fort a little longer.
逗你玩儿呢弟弟,甭操心这边儿了
Look, man, I'm just giving you a hard time. No rush.
店里一片歌♥舞升平
We got things under control here.
哥再帮我给五号♥桌整轮
Hey, can you help me out with another round of Coops
喝的呗?-马上
for table five?- Gotcha.
呀听着今天生意不错啊
Wow, sounds like business is booming.
那可不,回来你得请人Suzy吃饭
Oh, you can thank Suzy for that.
她做的新鸡尾酒火的不要不要的
Her new drink menu is on fire.
一杯接一杯的点啊
People can't get enough.
等会儿等会儿,啥新鸡尾酒?
Hang on, hang on, hang on. Wh-What new drink menu?
她没跟你说?
She didn't clear this with you?
我寻思请求原谅
I figured it was better to ask
比允许简单
for forgiveness than permission.
你请求过我说不行啊
Well, you asked for permission, and I-I said no.
哎呀呀,你看你
Oh, come on, live a little.
那酒水单比我年纪都大
The menu's older than I am.
那叫经典
It's classic.
嘛经典那叫过时
It's ancient.
我就是想把店里气氛烘一下
All I'm asking is to liven the place up a bit.
一样的氛围不一样的招牌酒
Same vibe, new signature cocktails.
Mr. Wright.
我得挂了
Look, I gotta go.
你开心就好
Uh, listen, have your fun, but, uh,
但是明天我就把酒水单换回来
don't expect these changes to stick.
嗯嗯,谁想挣钱呢对吧,开店就是图一乐儿
Course not. Wouldn't want you making too much money.
呵呵呵呵呵
Very funny.
你真不想来一个?
You want to try one of those sandwiches, don't you?
我领导说你朋友今天不能探视
My supervisor says your friend can't have any visitors today.
你得先回去了
You'll have to come back another time.
啊,为啥啊?
Wait. Why?
政策规定不允许和非直系亲属讨论犯人情况
It's against policy to discuss an inmate with non-family.
等一下,我就是亲属
Now hang on,I-I am his family, all right?
我要见Kimo,他人呢?-不好意思
I want to talk to Kimo. Where's Kimo?- Sorry.
他也不在
Kimo's not here either.
你啥意思他俩都不在?
What do you mean they're not here?
到底特么怎么回事儿?
Kimo! What the hell happened?
他在牢房♥里晕倒了
He collapsed in his cell.
我这儿没你电♥话♥
I didn't know how to reach you.
大夫刚走,Ice在休息
Docs just left. He's resting.
他没事儿吧?
He's gonna be okay, right?
一会儿应该就知道了
I'm sure we'll know more soon.
你今天安静的出奇啊
Awfully quiet over there.
是因为我没跟所里通气儿么?
Is it because I haven't called the cops?
我觉得从一开始咱得把案子
We should have handed this case over to Katsumoto
移交给所里-果然
as soon as we got it. - There it is.
死人了啊大哥,咱的客户还把
I mean, a man has been murdered, and our client is putting
她个人利益放第一位
her personal life first. It's...
也太自私了
It's-it's selfish.
这叫人性
It's human.
Elena虽然不是啥圣人
Elena might not be an angel, but...
但是她已经尽力去弥补了-正确的应该是
she's trying to do the right thing.- The right thing
从一开始就不应该计划
would have been not planning to cheat on her husband
出轨-听着
in the first place.- Look,
我不赞同搞婚外恋,但是感情的事儿很复杂
I don't condone cheating, but relationships are complicated.
你不觉得你今天
I mean, don't you think you're being
有点儿站在道德制高点了吗?
the slightest bit judgy?
我这叫实话实说
I'm just calling it how I see it, that's all.
这就是Jax的家?
This is Jax's house?
你确定是这儿?
You sure this is the place?
确定
Absolutely.
没有血迹,没有尸体
No blood, no body.
闻着像清洁剂,有人来打扫现场了
Smells like bleach. Total clean-up job.
被红酒洇了的地毯也没了
The wine-stained rug isn't here either.
也许是用来裹尸体了
Maybe they used it to move Jax.
有一点儿我想不明白
This is what I don't get.
为啥都跑了还要再回来
Why go away and then come back?
要不就现场处理尸体
Either get rid of the body immediately,
要不就不再去管他
or just leave it.
也许是慌了
Maybe they panicked.
她说当时劫匪没打算杀人
She said they didn't intend to kill him.
最起码没拿到想要的东西前不会动手
At least not until they got what they were looking for.
我知道为啥Elena会看上这个货了
I see what Elena saw in this guy.
看起来确实挺厉害的
He seems pretty impressive.
你们在干嘛?
What's going on here?
真不好意思,我们没打算吓到您
I'm so sorry, uh...we didn't mean to startle you.
我们是来找这个房♥子的主人Jax Connors的
We were just looking for the owner of the house, Jax Connors.
我就是,你们是谁?
I'm Jax Connors. Who the hell are you?
赶紧说,要不然我就报♥警♥了
Look, I'm two seconds from calling the cops.
你们到底是谁,在我家里干什么?
Who are you,and what are you doing in my house?
我道歉
I apologize. Uh...
我叫Rick Wright,Calvin & Wright地♥产♥的
Uh... Rick Wright,Calvin & Wright Realty.
很高兴认识你,不好意思我们不请自来
Pleasure to meet you. A-And I'm really sorry for the intrusion,
只是我们走到这儿,看见门开着
but we walked up, the door was wide open
看到这屋子就没控制住就进来了
and we couldn't help ourselves. I mean, this place is stunning.
这屋子,四卧四卫?
What is it? A four-bed, four-bath I'm assuming?
处理的有点儿惊险
A little rocky on the dismount
就是你这假名字编的也太垮了
and the aliases were somewhat unimaginative,
不过不管咋,反应还算快
but all in all, that was well-played.
嗯,一会儿他看到陌生人照片
Eh, well-played until he sees pictures
就不是啥好事儿了
of some random guy in his house.
但是我是真想不明白了
But it did raise more questions than it answered.
死的到底是谁,他在这房♥子里干啥?
Who is the dead guy and why was he in this house?
我出来的时候偷偷看了一下
Well, I stole a look at Mr. Connors' luggage tag
旅行牌
as we left.
他在大♥陆♥住,如果这是他的度假屋
He lives on the mainland. If this house is a second residence,
说不定平常就在58同城上
maybe it's listed on a short-term rental site.
还真在Airbnb上挂着
The house is listed on Airbnb,
但是直到上周都还显示空着
but it says it was unoccupied last week.
租赁公♥司♥呢?
What about rental companies?
也许有第三方监督租户
Maybe a third party oversees the tenants.
聪明啊
Not bad.
Makana Services.
看看谁是那得员工
And look who works for them.
真名叫Eddie Benson
Real name is Eddie Benson.
所以他假装那个房♥子是他的
So he pretended the house was his,
也许是为了取悦Elena
most likely to impress Elena.
那凶手肯定也是这么想的
Well, Eddie's killers must have assumed the same thing.
也许这就是为啥
Maybe that's why Eddie didn't have
他拿不出来劫匪要的东西
whatever it was they were after.
也许不在那个房♥子里
Yeah. Maybe he just didn't have it there.
给Tatty发个短♥信♥
Text Tatty at HPD, see if you can get
问问他Eddie的住址,就说是急事儿
Eddie's real address and tell him it's important.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表