剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
等你电♥话♥
Hit me back.
肥哥说啥
What did he say?
他说他去找找看,但是不一定能找到
Well, he's gonna try, but there's no guarantee.
嗨-嗨
Hi.- Hi.
所以,结果咋说
So, what's the latest?
我一个在厦大的朋友
Well, a friend of mine at UH gave me access
带我去用了他们的加速质谱仪
to their accelerated mass spectrometer,
这样我做检测的时候就不需要
so I could analyze the sample on my own without having
顾虑到那么多问题
to go through the usual channels.
啥是加速质谱仪?
What exactly is an accelerated mass spectrometer?
就是可以帮咱们确定头骨属于谁
It can tell us how old the skull is
还有这个人♥大♥概多少岁的机器
and the approximate age of the person.
结果反馈头骨属于一个12岁的男孩
And the data indicates it belongs to a 12-year-old boy
大概生活在18世纪晚期
who lived in the late 18th century.
所以我的猜测是对的
So I'm right?
当然我不能百分百确定
Well, I can't be 100% certain that it is Makani,
但头骨确实存在严重的基底骨折
but the skull did have a pretty severe basilar fracture,
多半是从高处坠落造成的
indicating that he did fall from a great height.
比如悬崖-那这肯定是啊没跑了
Like a cliff.- Well, then, that's got to be him.
我们必须把头骨送回属于他的地方
We have to return Makani's skull to its proper burial place.
他理应平静的安眠
He deserves to be at peace.
那咱赶紧吧
Yeah, well, we don't
留给咱的时间不多了
have a lot of time. We got to put this plan in motion.
谢谢你Noelani
Thank you, Noelani.
大姐你说啥呢
Please.
你为了保护我们的
You are making a huge sacrifice
传统牺牲太多了
to preserve our heritage.
我们应该谢谢你才对
We owe you.
Aw...
Hey.
我想找两个人,私♥家♥侦♥探♥们?
I'm looking for some people. They're P.I.s?
他们今天早上在这和我父亲见过面
They were here this morning to meet with my father.
你说他们?
You mean those P.I.s?
帮帮我
I need your help.
出什么事儿了
What's happened?
是我爸
It's my dad.
黑帮把他抓走了
Matsui's boys grabbed him.
Hey, hey...
他们说哪怕我想一下今天不去打比赛
They said if I even think
about backing out tonight,
我爹都看不到明天的太阳
they're gonna kill him.
看来你那个电♥话♥
After your phone call,
他们决定采取一些预防措施了
they obviously thought it prudent to get some insurance.
但是就算我去比赛
But even if I go through with it...
也没法保证他们就会放你父亲走
There's no guarantee they're gonna let him go.
他说得对,黑帮现在已经开始怀疑你了
He's right. They can't trust that you're not gonna call HPD.
那我咋办
W-What do I do?
听着....
Look, just...
先演下去,去打比赛
play along, all right? Go to the fight.
我们想办法去就你父亲,相信我们
We will figure out a way to find your father, trust me.
我不应该打那个电♥话♥的
I shouldn't have called them.
不不不,这不是你的错
No... hey. It's not your fault.
我们会把你父亲救会来的,不要担心
We'll get your dad back. Don't worry.
稍等我们一下
Just give us one minute.
你得抓紧时间给肥哥打电♥话♥
Look, you've got to call off Kamekona.
咱现在不能把Matsui搞炸毛
We can't risk antagonizing Matsui.
咱要是想保证Kai的安全,咱得找人帮忙
I mean, if we're gonna keep her safe, we need some help.
你有啥想法?
What are you thinking?
Hey.
没事儿吧?
Everything okay?
老哥你喜欢看MMA吧我记得
Rick, you like MMA, right?
特别爱,咋了
Love it. Why?
这人谁啊?
Who's this?
我是她指导
I'm her cornerman.
手♥机♥给我
Cell phones.
进去吧
Inside.
你别拿我手♥机♥打长途啊你听见没
Now, look, don't be making no long-distance calls
电♥话♥费贵死了
on that phone, all right?
Hey.
先别想你父亲的事儿,专心比赛
Don't think about your dad. Just think about the fight.
这是你现在唯一掌握主动权的事儿
That's all you can control right now.
给我点好消息吧大哥
Tell us you got something.
我们在Izzy家周围转了转
We canvassed the area around Izzy's house,
邻居啥也没看见,屋子里也没留下什么痕迹
no one saw anything. And we found no trace evidence inside
所以没法确定到底是谁绑的人
so we don't know specifically who grabbed him,
更不用说被带到哪儿去了
much less where he's being held.
行吧,Kai的比赛快开始了
Okay, Kai's fight's about to start.
所以咱的动作得快点儿了
So we have to do something fast.
我倒是有办法,就是你听完可能会炸毛儿
Y... I have an idea, but you're not gonna like it.
干吧,没时间拖了
Whatever it is, do it. Clock's ticking.
你有啥想法?
What are you thinking?
直接从Matsui那儿搞位置
Let's get the location from Matsui directly.
他身边全是小弟
He's surrounded by bodyguards.
都说了你肯定不喜欢
Told you you weren't gonna like it.
哎嘿老弟怎么样?
How you boys doing?
我们是来看比赛的
Just here to see some blood.
就是那个,比赛
You know, the fight.
赶紧滚犊子
Get your sorry ass out of here,brah.
不过你嘛,嘿嘿
But you... Ooh.
你可以留下
You can stay.
在那边
There they are.
看起来大家的注意力都在台上
Yeah. Looks like all eyes are on the fight.
如果运气好的话
With any luck,
咱们应该不会被发现
they won't notice us.
说得轻巧
Easy for you to say.
偷手♥机♥的又不是你
You're not the one who has to lift Matsui's phone.
哎你平常爱咋说来着?
Oh, come on, what do you say?
小菜一碟
It's a simple task.
以你退役间谍的底子
Anyone with your training and experience
这还不是随随便便就能成
should be able to pull it off.
看路
Watch it.
Matsui一直都和一个号♥码有联♥系♥
Matsui's been texting with another number.
号♥码的主人应该就是绑匪
We're think it's whoever's watching Izzy.
我把信息转发给你了
I'm going to forward them to you, okay?
过来个人
Hey, come here.
定位一下这个号♥码
Ping this right now.
叫SWAT和巡警马上过去
Get the location out to SWAT and all units in the area.
我们得出发了
Hey, we gotta move.
你们注意安全
You guys watch yourselves, okay?
好,你也是
Yeah, you, too.
咱俩得散开,躲在人群里
We should split up, lay low.
说的有道理
Yeah, good idea.
听着大侄女,你没问题的
All right, listen, you got this, all right.
能拖就拖,保护好自己要害
Hold her off as long as you can, keep your hands up
别站桩
and keep moving.
起飞吧大侄女
Go, go, go, go.
手举起来!保护好自己!
Keep those hands up. Keep those hands up.
离围栏远点,离围栏远点
Get off the fence. Get off the fence.
加油啊大侄女,别放弃防守
Come on, Kai. Keep that guard up.
警♥察♥!
HPD!
坚持住
Hang in there, Kai.
- Hey, Izzy. Hey, hey, hey.
没事儿了没事儿了
You're all right.
我们来救你了
Okay? We got you.
我快忍♥不住了
I can't take much more.
不忍♥了大侄女
You don't have to.
你爹没事儿了
Your dad's okay. He's safe.
揍死这帮臭不要脸的
Go get her. Go kick her ass.
放开了打,打到他们梦回娘胎
Come on, let's go. Let's go.
使劲儿,别留面子,往死里打
Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go.
开四挡,捋死她
Come on, finish her. Yeah.
对!就那儿!打她鼻子
That's it, that's it.
勒死她,使劲儿
Close it out, close it out!
这死丫头不听话啊
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表