剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
他说要离开这个国家
he said he had to leave the country.
但是他说要先去处理一些事情
But that he had to do something first.
让我相信他
He said I just had to trust him,
结束之后会告诉我一切
and that he would tell me everything once it was over.
他为了能安心去办事就定了这个房♥间
He booked us this room so that we could leave
只要结束我们立马就走
as soon as he was finished taking care of things.
他有没有说过要去哪儿?
Did he say where he was going?
没有
No.
但是我听到他之前的电♥话♥了
But I overheard him on the phone.
说的是某个女人
He was... he was talking about some woman.
应该就是目标“柳夫人”
Has to be the target. "The Willow."
你仔细回想一下告诉我们具体都说了什么
Megan, you have to tell us exactly what he said.
他说柳夫人的丈夫孩子去看人
He said her husband a-and her son wouldn't be around
教育黑鱼塘老板了
because they booked tickets
就柳夫人自己在家
to the Atlantis Submarine.
咱得再查一遍乘客信息
Gotta check the passenger list.
我借你电脑用一下
I'm gonna use this laptop.
根据飞行日志
Okay, according to the flight log,
只有六个家庭
there were only six families listed
符合一家三口的条件
consisting of a father, mother and son.
五个家庭都是单程票
Five of the families don't have return tickets,
也就是说这些都是本地人
which means they were probably locals.
也就是说不会浪费时间去看天天都能看到的景儿
They're not gonna waste time doing touristy things like ride a sub.
这就剩下从密歇根来的Ellen K. Travers
That leaves us with Ellen K. Travers, from Michigan,
是
who is...
底特律的刑事辩护律师
...a criminal defense attorney in Detroit.
这绝对是目标,你能不能
That's got to be the target.Can you find out
找到她住哪儿?-我试试
where she's staying?- Yeah.
Magnum.
我们现在在宾馆
NWe're at the hotel.
Matt在么?-不在
Any sign of Matt? - No.
但是我们知道目标是谁了
But we do know who his target is.
叫Ellen Travers
Her name is Ellen Travers.
这会儿在Aina Haina的度假别♥墅♥里
She's staying in a rental home in Aina Haina.
没看到有她的电♥话♥
There's no phone number listed, though.
家里其他人去看钓鱼了
Her family's on a submarine tour,
也就是说现在就她一个人在家
which means she's probably home alone right now.
地址发我
All right, send me the address.
对于一个度假的人来说你看起来很忙啊
You seem busy for someone on vacation.
你怎么在这儿?
Matt. What are you doing here?
我还想问你呢
I might ask you the same thing.
枪放下
Drop your weapon!
Sir.
这是McGrady太太
This is Mrs. McGrady.
Hi.
我能不能和我丈夫聊一下
Can I just have one minute with him?
行
One minute.
Hey.
Travers女士怎么样了
How's Ms. Travers?
吓着了,不过整体还好
Shaken, but all right.
当了十五年的黑帮律师
After 15 years as a mob lawyer,
她终于准备洗心革面将坏人绳之以法
she was gonna roll on her clients.
本来约好的在岛上和FBI碰头
Decided to meet up with Feds here in Hawaii
当然对外说的是去度假
under the guise of a family vacation.
但是黑老大不知道怎么滴还是发现了
But her bosses still somehow found out.
估计也就是因为这个又联♥系♥上Matt了
They must have talked Matt out of retirement
强迫他想办法处理掉问题
and convinced him to make their problem go away.
估计他也没啥选择
Well, it's not like he had a choice.
Travers的证词会把他送进去
Mrs. Travers's testimony would have sent him away, too.
所以他只能确保
So it was in his best interest to make sure
Travers什么也说不了
she didn't make that meeting.
说实话现在他媳妇儿估计心态都崩了
I can only imagine what she must be feeling right now.
我寻思着也差不多
Figured it was just a matter of time
你会出现了
before you showed up.
很高兴又见到你了,Manui
Nice to see you, too, Manui.
就跟我告诉你朋友的一样
Like I told your friends,
我对被盗珠宝啥也不知道
I don't know nothing about Imelda Marcos being robbed.
然后Kala溜进来带走一大包珠宝?
And Kala breaking in here and stealing a bag of jewels?
我好几个礼拜都没见他了
I haven't seen that kid in weeks.
见过我也不会说
And if I did, I wouldn't tell you.
如果你就是来往我头上扔一堆罪名的话
Look, if all you guys got is a bunch of crazy accusations,
咱俩没啥好聊的了
I think we're done here.
等一下
Cuz, wait.
咱这啥啊?
What are we doing?
咱咋就变这样了
What happened to us?
只不过是咱们过上各自的人生罢了
We just went on living our lives.
成长的烦恼
Grew apart. It happens.
成长的烦恼和感情疏离
There's a difference between growing apart
那是两码事
and pulling away, like you did.
所以你好好说,到底咋回事儿
So tell me, what happened?
是因为你知道Kaipu背着我出轨?
Was it because you knew Kaipu was having an affair?
你怎么会这么想我?
How could you ever think that?
你俩都快穿一条裤子了,我除了这还能咋想?
You two were so close. How could I not?
他是我朋友,但是你是我妹!
Kaipu was my friend, but you, you're my family!
我怎么可能欺骗你
I'd never hurt you by keeping a secret like that.
从回家吃饭
Well, going from family dinners
到啥也不说见不到人
to never speaking over nothing doesn't happen.
你来说,到底是因为啥
So tell me, if it wasn't the affair,
那肯定就是因为珠宝咯
it must have been the jewels.
过去的日子太难了
It was so hard back in the day.
996还得饿肚子
Working long hours, going to bed hungry.
看着豪♥宅♥里的大资本家们
Looking up at that family in that mansion, thinking,
见天儿得想着“为啥我就
"Look how they live.
不能活的像他们一样“
Why can't I have a piece of that?"
你为什么什么都不告诉我呢?
If things were so bad, why didn't you tell me?
我可以帮你的啊
I would have helped.
你知道我啥脾气
You know I'm too proud for that.
我不联♥系♥你们是我不想被抓的时候拖你们下水
I stayed away from you and Kaipu because if I got caught,
我不想警♥察♥觉得你也是从犯
I didn't want them to think you were involved.
也是为啥当时我把有你信息的纸带走
The same reason I grabbed that paper with your name on it.
但是你没被抓啊
You didn't get caught, though.
没
No.
但是我很羞愧
But I was so ashamed.
八五年我被放出来之后,Kaipu帮我介绍了一份工作
When I got out of OCC in '85, Kaipu got me that job.
我知道这不算啥
I know it wasn't much,
但是你对我走上正路是那么骄傲
but you were so proud of me, thinking I've gone straight.
但是归根结底
But at the end of the day,
我还是个贼
I was still a thief.
我把赃物都藏起来了
I held on to the stash.
缺钱的时候就换着地方去典当
Pawned a piece here and there
when I needed money.
我不想你知道
I didn't want you to find out,
怕你对我又失望
didn't want you to be disappointed in me.
所以我就逐渐疏离了你
So I just... I just stayed away.
有时候一家人是会闹别扭
Sometimes family disappoints.
但是这不证明我就不关心你了
But that doesn't mean I'd ever
stop caring about you, Manui.
你知道的啊哥
You know that, right?
我知道
I do.
Okay.
没事儿了啊没事儿了
It's okay, it's okay.
Beautiful Face BY PAULA FUGA
不好意思来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
我都快打着手电去找你了
We were starting to get worried about you.
你干嘛去了
Oh... Yeah, where you been?
跟我哥去所里了
I was at HPD with Manui.
听起来就不熬啊
Now, that couldn't have been easy.
还好啦
Oh, we're all right.
他去自首86年的盗窃案了
He confessed to the burglary in '86,
但是他不用被起诉
but he won't face any charges.
感恩老天爷咱还有个追诉期
Well, thank God there's a statute of limitations on burglary.
而且因为他把珠宝归还给了菲律宾大使♥馆♥
And since the jewels are being returned to the Filipino Consulate,
严格意义上这算是归还行为
technically, Manui helped recover stolen assets.
你看还整挺好
There you go.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表