剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
I mean, she was the only one who refused to play ball.
也许是她雇的人
Maybe she hired muscle to recover
去找Eddie抢黑料的
whatever leverage Eddie had on her
最后选择干掉一了百了
and ended up with a more
permanent solution to the problem.
Sir
有什么发现?
What do you got for me?
35到40岁男子
Body of a 35 to 40-year-old male
今天早上冲上岸的,胸口有枪伤
washed up this morning
with a GSW to the chest.
死亡时间呢?
Time of death?
不清楚
Unclear.
这家伙泡了有一段儿了
The guy's been submerged for a while.
法医说这种情况取证不太好取
M.E. says it's gonna make forensics difficult.
知道叫什么么?-给
We got a name? - Here you go.
去查吧,能查的都查一下
Get me what you can on Eddie Benson.
孩子在院子里,车也在
Kids are outside,only Mia's car in the driveway.
看起来咱有机会
You know, we might actually have
直接问婚外情的事儿啊
a chance to question her
about the affair.
但咱也不能指望她会自证其罪
Still, we can't exactly expect her to self-incriminate.
一般凶手都不会瞎吹的
Murder suspects tend to want to be quiet about their victims.
但是她也是受害者
Yeah, but she's a victim, too.
如果她觉得咱们和她是一边儿的
If she thinks we're on her side,
说不定就会说什么
maybe she'll trust us enough to open up.
你现在是不是和我想的一样?
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
我觉得好像不一样
Almost assuredly not.
听我指挥就行
Well, just follow my lead.
我们是Calvin & Wright的
We at Calvin & Wright
现在在处理一起案子
are working on an extortion case.
我们的一个客户最近起诉
A client of ours is suing for damages
Eddie Benson对她的恶意敲诈
after being blackmailed by Eddie Benson,
也叫Jax Connors
aka Jax Connors.
虽然不想失礼
Uh, without wanting
但是我们认为
to be indelicate, we have reason to believe
您也是受害者之一?
that you were also a victim of his?
是,我们有过婚外情
Yes, we slept together.
但是那个变♥态♥在他的卧室里放摄像头
But the creep had his bedroom wired with cameras.
然后他就在我面前展示
The next thing I know, he's showing me
他偷♥拍♥的视频,威胁要告诉我丈夫
a sex tape and threatening
to send it to my husband
除非我给他一万二
if I don't pay him $12,000.
一定很不容易
That must have been difficult.
不过如果你要是付钱了
If you had paid,
你就有追索权了
you would have legal recourse.
逗呢?我跟他说去死
You kidding? I told him to go to hell.
听起来不是啥好事儿啊
That doesn't sound good.
我又干啥了?
What'd I do this time?
不是你宝贝儿,在说Eddie Benson.
Hey, babe. Not you. Eddie Benson.
根据他们说的,这是我约会过的那孙子
According to these two, that's the real name of the scumbag
的真名
I dated.
你知道Eddie?
Uh, so you were aware of Eddie?
幸福婚姻的秘诀:没有秘密,没有约束
Key to a successful marriage: no secrets, uh, no shackles.
所以你们是开放式的感情?
So you have an open relationship?
虽然不适合所有人,但是很适合我们
It's not for everyone, but, uh, it works for us.
实际上
If anything, it's made
这让我们的感情更紧密了
our partnership more intimate.
行吧
Right.
额我们耽误的时间够多了
Well, I think we've taken up enough of your time.
我们这就先回去了
Why don't we show ourselves out?
很高兴认识你们
It was lovely meeting you.
这我是真的没想到
That was unexpected.
哟呵有人羡慕了?
Now who's being judgy?
所以Mia没给钱是因为没必要
So, Mia didn't pay Eddie because she didn't have to.
嗯-手里没筹码
Mm.- He didn't have any leverage.
也许是咱们排除其他人排除的太早了
Maybe we dismissed the other women too quickly.
就算是给了钱
I mean, even if they met Eddie's financial demands,
他们也不能确定就不会有第二次
they couldn't know that he wouldn't come back later
付钱的威胁
for more money.
我觉得咱们得调查的再广一点儿
I think we need to cast a wider net.
查一下通话记录,邮件,短♥信♥流水
Dig into people's phone calls, e-mails, texts, financials.
如果有人真的雇佣了第三方
If somebody enlisted help to deal with Eddie,
肯定会留下蛛丝马迹
chances are they left a trail.
怎么了?怎么回事儿?
What's going on here? What happened?
他怎么回事儿啊?-癫痫发作了
Is he, is he okay?- He's having a seizure.
我需要你先出去
I need you to step outside.
换侧躺位,检查一下气管通路
Let's get him on his side and check his airway.
推劳拉西泮,一毫克静脉注射
Push Ativan, one milligram IV.
把监控都上上
And someone get him on the clock.
我想不明白,十分钟之前还好好好的,到底咋回事儿?
I don't get it.Ten minutes ago,he was fine. What happened?
检测结果出来了,癌细胞
Tests confirm that the lung cancer
已经转移到他的大脑了
has metastasized to his brain.
因为刚才的癫痫,我们只能先
After this last incident, we've had to put him
滴上抗癫痫药
on an anti-epileptic drip.
本质上是引导药物昏迷
It's essentially a medically induced coma.
他不会有什么痛苦-好
But he's in no pain.- Okay.
那现在怎么办?
All right, so what now? What do we do?
我们能做的都做了
Unfortunately, there's not much we can do.
姑息治疗....-打住打住
Palliative care, yes ..., -no, no.
你不能就这么放弃啊
You can't give up on him.
法律上来说,我没别的选择
Legally, I don't have a choice.
为啥,因为他是犯人?
Why, because he's a prisoner?
他是个活生生的人
He's a human being for God's sake.
他签了不抢救协议
Mr. Wright, your friend signed a do-not-resuscitate order.
他不想别人抢救
He doesn't want treatment.
我真的没有办法
It's out of my hands.
哎哟
Oh.
咋了?
What is it?
TC的短♥信♥
It's TC.
说Ice进医院了
Icepick's in the hospital.
下病危了
He might not make it.
给Rick打个电♥话♥
Try Rick.
不接
There's no answer.
起码现在Rick在医院陪着
Well, at least Rick's there in the hospital with him.
嗯
Yeah, I mean...
虽然告别很难
as hard as it is to say goodbye,
但是比没机会告别强啊
it's... worse when you don't get the chance.
说的是啊
You're right about that.
那个
And, uh...
以后虽然我不会承认我说过
whilst I will deny ever saying it,
但是你之前说的是对的
you're right about something else.
这个活儿吧
I'm taking this Elena case...
我确实搞得带情绪了
personally.
虽然
And...
我也不知道为啥,但是我会自己调节的
I'm not sure why. I will figure it out.
就是需要点儿时间
Just need some time.
能让我自己处理不?
Will you let me get there?
没问题
Of course.
不过你能帮我个小忙不?
Can I ask you to do something?
对Elena柔和点儿?
Ease up on Elena?
但是我觉得咱们还是得做工作让她去做笔录
I still think we need to persuade her to talk to the police.
我觉得警♥察♥叔叔怕不是已经知道了
Somehow I think they already know.
说吧二位
You two better start talking.
你俩早上跑Eddie Benson家干啥
Why were you at Eddie Benson's house earlier today?
谁告诉你我俩去了?
Who said we were?
邻居说看见俩自来水公♥司♥的
A neighbor saw two Oahu Water & Power workers
从Eddie Benson家出来
leave the property.
金发女子和拉丁裔男性
Blonde woman and a Latino man.
你俩老套路了
That's your move.
我俩招数多了好么
We have more than one move, Gordy.
我觉得有人会不同意啊弟弟
Calvin & Wright might disagree.
你俩别瞎打叉赶紧说正事儿
Can someone answer the question, please?
因为Eddie Benson死了
Because Eddie Benson is dead.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表