剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
when holding so much cash in your hand.
对啊,你没事儿吧老弟?
Yeah, you okay, bro?
没事儿,不,倒也不是没事儿
Yeah. No, not really.
我只是一直在想Oleen的事儿
I've been thinking about Oleen.
她最近日子是真的不顺
Turns out she's really down on her luck.
我觉得她肯定很感谢你
Well, I'm sure she appreciated you going so far
跑那么老远还袜子
out of your way to return that sock.
老哥哥给你交交心,如果有的人活的很艰难
You know, when someone's struggling,
哪怕是一点点的帮助都会很有用
every little bit helps.
她也是这么说的
Yeah, that's kind of what she said.
看看你自己,知道成长了啊弟弟
Look at you, balancing the karmic scales.
啊啊行了行了,就是把袜子还给她了
Easy, big guy. I returned a sock.
能帮她啥大忙起多大作用啊
啊It's not gonna make much of an impact.
那你准备怎么花你这银子啊
So what are you gonna do with your profits?
不知道,我还没琢磨呢
I don't know. I haven't really thought about it.
要我说你应该重新投进去
You know, you should reinvest.
要不给自己买♥♥个烘干机算了
Maybe get your own dryer.
对啊,你不是认识国美
Good thinking. Don't you know a guy
的销♥售♥员-对啊我还真认识
at H&H Appliance?- I do.
叫三儿,找他肯定有折扣啊
Tiny. Yeah, I bet he could get you one wholesale.
这样你也不用老往洗衣店跑
No more trips to the Fluff 'N Fold.
咋样,用不用我给他挂个电♥话♥?
Huh? What do you think? You want me to call him?
Jin?
Jin.
我的好哥哥们哎
You know what, guys,
我脑子里有主意了
I have something else in mind.
晚上见
I'll see you guys later.
当我们跑掉以后,我想办法让她们保持隐姓埋名的状态
After we got away, I'd keep them off the grid
直到我把她们送到这里来
until I could bring them here.
这也是你为啥要把她们藏在后备箱里的原因
Which is why you transported them in the trunk.
对
Yeah.
你们好,我知道你们的情况很紧急
Aloha. I understand your situation's urgent,
我们这边儿已经准备好了,Chunua就在那边等着你们
so we'll get right to it. Chunua's this way.
她会说点儿英语,所以我们知道她来自中国
She speaks English, so we know she's from China,
但是她说除非找到她的妹妹
but she refuses to go home until her younger sister,
和她一块回中国
Chenguang, is also freed.
Chunua,
这些人想问你几个问题
these people need to ask you some questions.
我尽力-谢谢你
I try help. - Thank you.
你还能想起来自己之前被关押在什么地方么?
Can you remember the places where you were held?
他们下药了,记不住
They drug us. Hard remember.
我知道这些对你来说很困难
I understand this is difficult,
但是哪怕是一点点细节都能起到大作用
but, um, any little detail could help.
Pauha...
街
Street.
Pauha路上得有几百户
There's hundreds of houses on Pauha.
那个房♥子有没有什么特征你还能想起来
Is there anything about the house,
比如前院里的标志物什么的
maybe something in the front yard that you can remember?
树
Tree.
很多很多的树
More than other house.
好的
Okay.
所以这是Pauha路
So, this is Pauha.
我们从北开始
We'll start at the end
往南一栋一栋看好么?
and go south, okay?
那个
That one.
这个?
There?
就是这个-好
That it.- Okay.
4252 Pauha Avenue.
所以现在知道的除了这个房♥子就是那个谷仓
So we have this house and the barn in Waialua.
确实没有太多的信息
There's not a lot of data points,
还是筛选一下看看吧
but I'll see what I can come up with.
哎有意思了
That's interesting.
这两个房♥产都
Both of those places were listed
属于同一家
in the temporary sublet section
租♥房♥♥机构
of the same housing rental website.
聪明啊他们
That's smart.
这是最不受监管的快速保护场子的方法
It's the least-regulated way to secure a place quickly.
特别是拿现金结账
Especially if you pay in cash.
而且这两个房♥子都是
And there's one e-mail address that responded
用的同一个邮箱账号♥
to both of those listings.
这个邮箱账号♥
And the same e-mail
最近还捆绑了另一处房♥产
recently responded to another listing.
沙岛上的一个仓库
It's a warehouse on Sand Island.
肯定就是这儿了
That's got to be it.
都趴下!趴下!
Down! Get down!
都趴在地上!
On the ground! Down, down!
快点儿!全部趴下!
On the floor, now!
原地趴下!双手背后!禁止移♥动♥!
Right there! Hands behind your back, don't you move!
我趴下了趴下了
Take it easy, guys.
你!不要乱动!
You! Do not move!
那个,就在那,趴下-放开我!
This one, right here. Right here. -Get off!
看好了,搜身
All right, check him.
希望Chunua的妹妹在里面
Hopefully Chunua's sister is in there.
马上就有结果了
Well, we'll soon find out.
Higgins.
过来!
Come on!
别过来要不然我一枪崩死她
Back off or she's dead.
你放人,我就放你走
Let her go, I'll let you go.
我带着她你才不会开枪
She's the only reason you won't shoot.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
你看啊,咱这交易多公平
Come on, it's a fair trade.
你把她放开,我把枪放下
You set her free, I'll put my gun down.
你先
You first.
你只要把枪放下我就放这个女人走
Put your gun down, then I'll let her go.
行,听你的
All right, you got a deal.
当我把枪放在地上的那一刻
The moment my gun touches the ground,
你就放人
she goes free.
呵呵呵
Sorry.
我改主意了
Changed my mind.
你就不能快点儿么姐姐
Could you have waited any longer?
做为一个刚被救了小命的人
You sound rather vexed
你火气有点儿大啊
for someone whose life I just saved.
咋就你救我小命了,我那是战术
You didn't save my life.It was a tactic.
嗯要不是我你都没了
Says the man who would literally be dead
你还真敢开牙
were it not for me.
别
Don't.
你别这么做
Don't do it.
没有!没有!没有!-嘿
No. No! No!- Hey.
没有!大坏蛋....不在这!-怎么了?
No! Boss... no here! - What's going on?
她说我们没抓到坏蛋头头
She's saying we didn't get the guy in charge.
他不在这儿
He no here.
他不.....他跑了
He no... He gone!
他不在这儿!
He no here!
没有!没有!他不在这儿!
No!no! He no here!
求你了,求你了,必须找到....
Please, please. Must find...
坏人
bad man.
她说的是普通话吧?
That's Mandarin, right?
一切都会好起来的
你把枪放下
你是谁?
我是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
我可以帮你
你根本不知道他对我们
对所有人都做了什么!
我无法想象
但他会受到应有的惩罚
他的日子已经到头了(这个货路走窄了)
只要你放下枪
你的新生活就会开始
相信我
相信我
Trust me
Bruises——LEWIS CAPALDI
一天见三回?
Three times in one day?
我懂,你走桃花运了是吧?
I know. Lucky you, right?
你还好吧,Jin?
How you doing, Jin?
还成
Good.
我意思我挺好的
I mean, great.
我开拓了一下新业务
I started a new business
进展挺不错的
and I'm already in the black.
那太棒了!真替你高兴
That's wonderful! I'm so happy for you.
谢谢,额我朋友说
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表