剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
不管你们平常怎么收费,我翻倍,现在就给
Whatever your fee is, I'll double it and I'll pay up front.
大哥那倒....-好的这活儿我们接了
Well, no, there's... - We're happy to accept your offer.
听着,这里边儿肯定有某种愿意你妻子现在找不到
Look, there's got to be a logical explanation to why Lia's missing.
你先把她的电♥话♥号♥码给我们
Uh, just give us her cell phone number,
还有理发店的名字,我们这就去查一下
the name of the salon, and we'll get to the bottom of it for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
看起来肥哥现在
So I guess Kamekona is now added
也上你的人情名单了啊
to the growing list of people you owe.
啥就人情了,人家这是无私奉献
He doesn't expect anything for lending me his truck.
互相帮助才是朋友之间的真谛
Helping each other out is what friends do.
那为啥老是你的朋友帮你?
Yeah, but why is it always your friends helping you?
而且你个大猪蹄子真的是有毒
Plus, you were about to sabotage a means of paying us back.
你为啥要拒绝Braggs的提议啊
I can't believe you were gonna refuse Mr. Braggs's offer.
你琢磨琢磨他为啥要付双倍?
Yeah, but why should he pay us double?
站着说话不腰疼,你是没有庄子要管啊
Says the man not responsible for the upkeep of Robin's Nest.
商家对急单多收钱
Listen, businesses charge extra
本来就很正常好么
for expediting services all the time.
那明明就是占别人便宜
Yeah, and that's taking advantage of people.
我才不这么干-老弟那是他提出来的啊
I won't do that.- Magnum, it was his idea.
而且他又不是啥穷苦人家
Plus, it's not like he can't afford it.
啊啊不说那个了,先专心查Lia的事儿
You know, let's just figure out what happened to Lia.
手♥机♥目前还是离线状态
Okay. Her phone is still off-line.
我这边儿会一直监控着
I'm just gonna keep monitoring it,
万一一会儿上线了呢
see if it comes on again.
行,那咱现在
All right, well, in the meantime,
先去Lia的理发店看看
Colin said Lia's hair stylist's name is T-Lo.
Colin说理发师叫T-Lo
We should probably go from there.
不好意思
Excuse me.
请问您是T-Lo么?
Are you T-Lo?
正是美艳无比的老娘我,说
As God made me. Sup?
我叫Thomas Magnum,这是我的搭档Juliet Higgins,我们是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Thomas Magnum, Juliet Higgins.We're private investigators.
您是Lia Braggs的理发师?
Uh, I understand that you're Lia Braggs's hairdresser, right?
叫老娘艺术家-艺术家
I'm a colorist.- Oh, colorist.
是我没文化了见识浅了
Sorry. Sorry about that.
没事儿,老娘原谅你了
It's okay. T-Lo forgives.
以后记着就行
Just, uh, don't let it happen again.
没错我确实认识Lia
Yeah, I know Lia.
就是我让她焕发青春的
I help keep her grays on the DL,
别出去瞎传啊
but you didn't hear that from me.
我能帮你们什么忙吗?
How can I help you?
Lia的丈夫觉得Lia失踪了
Well, Lia's husband thinks she might be missing.
我们发现她今天早上和你预约了?
She had an appointment with you this morning, is that right?
嗯哼,但是她没来
Yes, but she was a no-show.
没来?-嗯
Really? - Really.
所以如果Lia真的失踪了,那就是在今天早上这个预约之前就不见了
Okay, well, if Lia did go missing, it was before this appointment.
应该
Yeah.
咋?
What is it?
她手♥机♥上线了
Her phone's back on.
在哪儿?
Where?
路口
Right around the corner.
这边儿
It's this way.
要不就是Lia迟到了
Either Lia's late for her appointment, or...
要不就是有人拿走了她的手♥机♥
Someone else has her phone.
嘿-嗨
Hello, there. - Hey. How you doing?
手♥机♥不错啊,啥型号♥,XR?
That's a really nice phone. What is that, the XR?
要不就是11?
Maybe the 11?
我咋知道,想要啊?
I don't know. You want to buy it?
听着,我们知道这部手♥机♥不是你的
Look, we know the phone belongs to someone else.
我捡到的,那就是我的
I found it in the trash. That makes it mine.
行,我们理解
Okay. We get it.
你,经常在这片儿晃悠?
You, uh, out on this street a lot?
天天都晃,打听打听这条街,我的
All day, every day. It's my block.
划地盘这事儿不能松懈啊
Gets pretty territorial out here.
你今天早上有见过这个女人么?
Did you happen to see this woman this morning?
没有
No. Not this morning.
但是你认识她?
But you do know her?
也算不上,她经常去
Kind of. She goes to the hair place
那个理发店
right up there every couple weeks.
每次碰到我的时候都会给我零钱什么的
Always gives me a little something when I see her.
听起来是个很大方的人啊
She sounds very generous.
大部分的人看见我就跟没看到一样
People usually look right through me.
但是她不是
Like I'm invisible. Not her.
她告诉我说她是Waikiki那个庇护所的志愿者
She told me she volunteers at a shelter in Waikiki.
让我有需要就去找她
Said if I ever need a place to stay, I should go there.
等会儿,这是她的手♥机♥?
Wait, this is her phone?
她没事儿吧?
She okay?
她失踪了
Actually, she's missing.
我们正在找她
And we're looking for her.
给
Here.
希望你能找到她
I hope you find her.
谢谢
Thank you.
你多保重
Take care.
为啥Lia把她手♥机♥扔了?
Why would Lia ditch her cell phone?
而且不是扔在其他地方
And here of all places. I mean,
特别是她早上直接爽约
especially since she missed her appointment.
也许是她想消失,这样就能掩盖一下她的踪迹
Maybe she's trying to disappear, you know? Cover her tracks.
如果是那样的话,我们得搞明白为啥
If that's the case, we need to figure out why.
车还是没找到
Lia's car still hasn't been found.
说是一辆老奔驰,没GPS那种
Colin said it's a vintage Mercedes without GPS.
所以咱们现在只有她的手♥机♥
So all we have is her cell phone.
嗯,我现在正在查她的短♥信♥
Yeah. I'm going through her texts and photos
从失踪开始的,但是说实话
from the day she disappeared, but there doesn't appear
没发现有什么异常的
to be anything out of the ordinary.
接着找吧
Keep looking.
Thomas? Juliet?
Colin-他们给我打电♥话♥了,我挂了电♥话♥就直接过来了
Colin.- They called. I-I came straight here.
等一下,谁打电♥话♥了?
Uh, calm down. Who called?
我不知道啊,我就刚才接到一个电♥话♥
I don't know. I-I got, I got a call
电♥话♥号♥码还是未知那种
on my home phone from an unknown number.
我以为是我老婆
I thought it might be Lia,
但是电♥话♥里是个很奇怪的人声
but it was one of those, uh, distorted voices.
我就想办法录下来了
I had it on speaker, I managed to record the end of it.
二百万
$2 million
没标记的,不连号♥的支票
in unmarked, nonsequential bills
你只有三个小时的时间,做不到就撕票
in three hours if you ever want to see her again.
手♥机♥保持开机状态
Keep your cell phone on.
我们还会给你打电♥话♥
We'll call back with instructions.
如果你报♥警♥,我们直接撕票
If you tell anyone, your wife is dead.
我知道你现在很慌
I know this is difficult to take in,
但是这种类似的案子我们接过很多
but we have a lot of experience with ransoms.
那我们该怎么办?-这样
S-So what's our next move? - Okay,
绑匪说他们还会再联♥系♥你
the kidnappers said they were gonna call back,
所以我们现在就要做好准备
so we just all need to be prepared.
但是最重要的是你咬保持冷静
The most important thing you need to do is stay calm.
跟他们通话的时候多拖一会儿
And keep them on the line as long as possible.
这样我们就能定位信♥号♥♥的位置
I'm gonna trace the call.
就算没法子定位,听到的都能算有效信息
Even if I can't, anything that we hear can be useful,
哪怕是背景里的声音
even background noise.
同样重要的是你得管他们要证据
It's also crucial that you get proof of life
确保Lia还活着
to make sure that Lia's okay.
好
Right. Okay.
很好,那我们现在需要问你一些问题
Good. Okay, well, now we need to ask you a few questions.
你和你的妻子有没有什么敌人?
Do either you or Lia have any enemies,
生活里的或者工作上的
personal or work-related?
没有啊
No. Not-not that I can think of.
他们上来就要两百万
Well, they're asking for $2 million, right?
这不是小数,你的财富情况知道的人多么?
That's a lot of money. Is your wealth well known?
我不是啥大富豪
I'm not exactly a public figure.
我是干商业地♥产♥的
I'm in commercial real estate.
平常就是买♥♥♥房♥♥租♥房♥♥
I own and lease out various buildings.
你觉得会有人恶意报复你么?
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表