剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
She taught me to fly when I was 13.
这都是小事儿,重点是我给咱接了个单子
Which is just as well, because I have booked us a job
正好需要我的飞行技巧
that will require my expertise.
是个飞机租赁公♥司♥的单子
It's an airplane leasing company.
他们有架飞机找不到了,想让咱
They want us to locate and repossess
帮着找一下看在哪儿-哦?
a plane here on the island. - Really?
别激动小老弟
Oh, do try to contain your enthusiasm, Magnum.
冷静-那倒不是,主要是
It's infectious. - Well, it's just that
回收任务有点儿没意思
repos are kind of sketchy.
一般人碰到这种事儿都很认真
I mean, people normally don't like letting their property go,
而且价格还低
plus the pay's not great, which is why those jobs
像咱这个级别的大佬一般都不接啊
tend to go to the bottom-feeders.
小老弟,不是伤害你啊
Well, right now, Magnum,
咱现在不就是俩草履虫?
I hate to tell you, we are the bottom-feeders.
而且,他们给咱50K
Plus, the finder's fee is 50K.
所以我已经把这单子接了
Which is why I've already agreed to the assignment.
哦吼?给的不少啊
Well, that is a pretty good payday.
不过还是那句话,这种活儿变数太多了
But still, I mean, we're taking on a ton of risk.
严格地讲咱还是得偷架飞机
We're essentially stealing an aircraft.
你这已经飞了好一会儿了
And clearly it's been some time you flown
而且我觉得你好像修正的太厉害了
In fact, I think you overcorrected.
弟弟你说啥呢?
What are you talking about?
你都快拉出跑道了
You're about to overshoot the runway.
呵呵,你要是不在这balabala
Well... I mean, I wouldn't have crashed
我能坠机么?
if you hadn't distracted me.
嗯行,但愿是因为我,要不然这50K
Well, I hope that's the case, because that 50K
给俩死人有啥用啊,天地银行保护费?
is only gonna mean something if we're alive to spend it.
美滴很,我们稍后就出发
Excellent. We'll get on it right away. Yeah.
老板放宽心,我们是有着丰富经验的团队
No, no, no, no, I can assure you we have ample experience.
我们实际上
Um, we've actually done...
有过多次的业务经历
we've done quite a few of these, in fact.
老板你放心
No, I can assure you
我们肯定把您的大飞机
we will return your plane
完好无损的还回去
safely and quickly.
好好好,谢谢
Yeah. Great.
哦感谢你的花式操作小老弟
Ooh, thank you for flying Air Magnum.
愿天堂没有大飞机
May your soul rest in peace.
客户咋说的啊-他们说
What did the client say? - Well, it seems that
他们有个客人用的假信息
one of their customers submitted fraudulent information
租的G150
in order to lease a Gulfstream G150,
现在是怎么都联♥系♥不上这个客人
and now all attempts at communication have been unsuccessful,
所以他们希望咱俩能找到飞机并且搞回机库
so they want us to locate, and return the plane ASAP.
哎呀呀那他们可算找对人了
Well, it seems like they came to the right place,
咱毕竟“经验丰富”呢你说是吧
seeing as we have "ample" experience.
行行我错了
Look, okay, I confess,
我也不想夸大其词的
I don't even enjoy bending the truth.
就是我现在真的需要这单子
It's just, I-I really need this job, Magnum.
哎,你现在真的财政上吃紧了?
Okay, is money really that tight?
就Robin这大宅子的运营费
The operating expenses of Robin's Nest
真是要了我老命了
are literally bleeding me dry.
所以我怎么可能放过五万美元的大单子
I cannot pass up the opportunity to make a quick $50,000.
我觉得你对这单子也太乐观了
I think you're overestimating how easy this job is gonna be.
我?我会打无准备之仗?FAA的记录显示飞机就在Oahu的范围内
Am I? FAA records indicate that the plane is somewhere here on Oahu.
咱俩只需要找到飞机,开回去
We find it, we fly it from point A to point B,
拿钱走人
and we collect our money.
怕不是半天功夫都用不了
I mean, it shouldn't take more than a few hours.
行行行你是大老板你说啥都对
Okay, fine, I'm in.
但是我保留我吐槽的权利
But I reserve the right to complain about it
因为我知道肯定要垮
if it doesn't go as smoothly as you're predicting.
行,所以赶紧从我凳子上起来让我再练练
Noted. Just get out of my chair so we can get to work.
实话给你说了吧
You know, as much as I have reservations
虽然我觉得接着个任务有点儿危险,但是接的时间确实卡的好
about taking this job, it actually comes at a good time.
还记得我告诉你我把表当了
Because remember I told you I hocked my watch
好拿钱换轮胎?-嗯哼
for the new set of tires? - Mm-hmm.
结果现在当铺老板搞事情把我的表给卖♥♥出去了
Well, the owner of the pawn shop screwed up and sold my watch.
这也太完犊子了
Oh, that's terrible.
那块儿表对你来说意义深重啊
I know how much it meant to you.
是啊,所以等咱拿到酬金
Yeah, yeah, it's... Well, when we get paid,
我准备找一下买♥♥表的人,
I'm gonna track down the buyer and, I don't know,
花双倍银子把表买♥♥回来吧
offer 'em twice what they paid for it.
我来了我来了,来说吧,所有的细节,能说的不能说的都说了吧
All right, I'm here. Lay it on me.
不好意思,说啥?
Sorry, lay what on you?
你昨天的约会啊,不然呢?
Your date with Ethan. Dish.
哦,还行
Oh, yeah, it was... it was fine.
别看我啊,我问她也是这么说的
See, that-that's all I got out of her, too.
你要不是聊约会的事儿
Well, if you don't want to talk about the date,
那你叫我过来干啥
why did you text me to come here?
帮我个忙呗
I need a favor.
帮我做点儿背景调查
Would you mind running a background check for me?
不是,要是大飞机这活儿我就能干啊
Well, if that's for the repo case, I-I can handle it.
可惜不是
It's not.
你等会儿,你想让我调查你的约会小伙伴?
Wait, you want me to run a background check on Dr. Shah?
刚过完头一次约会?
After one date?
我知道我知道,这种事儿本来应该
Yeah, I know, I should have done it before
第一次约会之前就去干的
I agreed to have dinner with him, but hey...
干嘛,我就是小心一点啊
Guys, I'm being cautious.
不是,我觉得吧,Ethan这个人看起来还不错
Okay, I mean, Ethan seems great.
他挺棒的,不过....
He's fantastic, there's just...
我总觉得怪怪的
something I can't put my finger on.
他就有些太完美了
He's too perfect or something.
你成功地勾起了我的好奇心女人
Okay. Now I'm curious.
给我半天时间我去侦查一下
Give me a couple hours to do a deep dive.
如果大夫的底子有问题
If there's anything shady about the good doctor,
我绝对不会错过-记得小心一些
I'll find it. - But, you know, keep it,
别让人家发现谢谢
keep it discreet. Light footprint, please.
放心吧,我谁啊,美西第一狠人儿You got it.
到底你俩约会咋了
Okay, what happened on that date?
你有事儿没告诉我
What are you not telling me?
咱能不能专心任务?
Can we just focus on the job at hand?
嗯?-行
Please. Right.- All right.
看起来这架飞机和注册在开曼的
So I've linked the Gulfstream to a series of numbered companies
空壳公♥司♥有关系
and shell corporations based in the Caymans.
开曼,还真是一点儿都不可疑呢-去年
The Caymans. Okay, that's not sketchy. - In the last year,
飞机的注册人Alex Dorian
the registered owner, Alex Dorian,
定期在本土和Oahu来来回♥回♥
has been making regular trips between the mainland and Oahu.
根据飞行记录的显示
And according to air traffic control reports, it says that
飞机是在私人机场
the plane is here on a private airstrip.
而且FAA的备案显示
And according to a flight plan logged with the FAA,
11;45起飞
it's due to take off at 11:45.
走吧
Gotta get going.
走
Mm-hmm.
嘿
Hey.
你看你看
Check it out.
我看啥子
Check out what?
让大家伙来酒吧的终极法宝
The thing that's gonna get people back in here.
你在逗我?
That's a joke, right?
我咋就逗你了,我认真的好么
No, not at all.
是个人都喜欢看别人在果冻池子里光膀子摔跤好么
No, everybody loves Jell-O wrestling.
这都是一回事儿,就是本地化了一下
This is the same thing,just with the local flair.
第一场比赛就在下礼拜
First event is next weekend,
猜猜谁是第一场比赛的选手?
and guess who's facing off mano a mano?
码头最忠实的清道夫VS彩虹小马车的主人-做梦去吧你
Me and you, my friend. - That ain't happening.
你怕了你怕了你怕了你怕了
What, you scared?
在肉做的皮冻里头打滚?我怕得要死
Of rolling around in a gelatinous meat product? Yes.
你这么一说确实挺恶心
Yeah, it sounds pretty gross.
你听着,我最近一直在对账本
ook, I've been going through the books,
刨去外卖♥♥业务
and between the take-out business
还有供应商那边的减免
and scaling back our vendors,
咱每个月也就亏个千把块
we're only short a few grand a month.
所以咱想办法把这个口子补上就好了
So we just need to ride this thing out until it gets better.
所以咱真没必要搞这种奇奇怪怪的东西
And we definitely don't need some gimmick
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表