剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
你要干啥?
What-what do you want with us?
你可给我闭嘴
I want you to shut the hell up.
再检查一下
Go back up.
没人
No one here.
嗯
Yeah.
哦吼
But...
之前有人啊
someone was.
找到他们
Go find them.
跟上!
Let's go!
Lunalilo Center确实有人♥质♥劫持
Confirmed hostage situation at Lunalilo Center.
需要警力支援,移♥动♥指挥车和SWAT
I need more backup, mobile command and SWAT, right now.
得,计划失败了
Well, that didn't work.
你能不能用Tenney的电脑
Could you hack into the building's security system
黑进大楼的安保系统?-我试试
using Tenney's computer?- Yeah, I can try.
不过没图像,只能听到音频
Unfortunately, we're not gonna have a visual there, only audio.
总比啥也没有强
Better than nothing.
你不会真觉得是我
You don't really think it was me
搞砸了吧?
that messed up Higgy's visa, do you?
咱能不能从这出去以后
Can we refrain from the blame game
再互相骂骂咧咧?
until we're certain we're gonna survive this, please?
Higgy说得对
Yeah, she's got a good point, actually.
咋没活不下去,说啥都没意义了
If we don't survive, it doesn't really matter,
对吧?-别
does it?- Look, I'm sorry.
我想知道你到底怎么想的
I want your answer.
不是,咱不是说好了出去再说么
I thought we agreed to table this.
我知道你不相信有鬼,但是我相信
I know you don't believe in ghosts, TM, but I do.
你知道为啥会有鬼么?
And the number-one reason ghosts exist:
怨念
Unsettled business.
所以我要是死之前没拿到答案
So if I die without answers,
我就天天躲门后头吓你
then I'm gonna spend an eternity wondering what you thought.
如果你活下去了
And if you're alive,
那你以后的日子可真是太不幸了
that's gonna be bad for you.
行
Yeah.
TC你是我的好大哥,但是你是真的不会撒谎
TC, I love you, but you're a terrible liar.
你太正直了
Y-You're too honest.
你真的太正直了
All right? You're just too honest.
确实
Yeah, that might be true.
但为了保护我的家人,我什么都愿意做
But ain't nothing I wouldn't do to protect my family.
包括撒谎
Including lying.
Tenney的电♥话♥响了
That's coming from Tenney's office.
应该是Katsumoto
Could be Katsumoto.
Hello?
你们怎么这么半天才接电♥话♥
What took you so long to pick up?
我们本来想下去侦查一下
We tried to get downstairs.
嗯你不乱跑才见鬼了,
Of course you did, because I told you
我不都告诉你别瞎跑-Gordie我要是
to stay where you were.
- Gordie, if I start
听你的话那咱俩这激♥情♥小火花
listening to you now, it's gonna throw our whole dynamic
可就不激♥情♥了-啊啊啊行了行了
out of whack. - Whatever.
听着,劫匪手里一共有25名人♥质♥
Look, we got about 25 hostages
全都在窗户后面当人肉围挡
lined up against the lobby windows.
他们还挺精,知道这样能遮挡视线
Okay, that's smart. You can't see the bad guys.
还能阻止你们制定进攻方案
You can't formulate a tactical response.
没错
Exactly.
现在咱们唯一的优势就是
Our only saving grace is
他们不知道你们在大楼里
that they don't know about you.
额他们现在知道了-啊?你啥意思
Oh, well, they do now.- What do you mean?
刚才电梯下一楼了
The elevator went down to the lobby.
劫匪看到我们爬出去的顶板开着
They saw the open hatch.
现在在满世界找我们
They are hunting us.
好了我黑进去了
Okay, I've got
有监控影像了
the security feed.
你看到什么了
Tell me what you see.
四个枪手,都戴着面罩
I see four masked gunmen.
三男一女
Three men, a woman. All of them
都带着枪
carrying automatic rifles.
女性劫匪在咨♥询♥台
The woman is looking at the security screens
看监控
in the middle of a kiosk.
男性劫匪在看守人♥质♥
The guys are guarding the hostages.
看起来装备都是统一搞得
Looks like they shop at the same store, too.
全黑戴面罩
I mean, they're all dressed in black and wearing balaclavas.
有没有什么特征?
Any distinguishing features?
只有一个劫匪有胡子
There is one guy with a black beard.
有一个劫匪看着像Magnum
And there's one that kind of looks like Magnum.
他像个芽儿哟-说实话有点儿像
No, he doesn't.- He does a bit.
你都看不到他的脸啊大姐
You can't even see his face.
你看跟你多像-说重点
Magnum, that could be you. - Doesn't matter.
所以劫匪有女性,
All right, so we have the female,
大胡子,小Magnum
black beard, the guy that looks like Magnum,
和第三人
and a third man.
确定就这些人了?
Sure that's all of them?
还有一个上来找我们了
No, well, they sent one after us.
所以一共有五个劫匪
We're looking at five hostiles, total.
劫匪有什么要求?
Have these guys made any demands yet?
啥也没,到现在了
No. They haven't made any attempt
连个电♥话♥都没打
to communicate with us at all.
你有没有跟他们联♥系♥过
Have you reached out to them?
试过电♥话♥,死活不接
Been trying the lobby phone, but they won't pick up.
啥也不说
Radio silence.
就离谱,手里这么多人♥质♥啥要求都没?
Why take hostages and not make any demands?
怕不是脑阔有问题?
It doesn't make sense.
说不定是在等电视台?
Maybe they're waiting for the media.
不管是啥
、Regardless,
他们肯定是没有和HPD协商的意思
the fact that they won't engage
with HPD is unsettling.
情报我都记下了,一会再给你们联♥系♥
Thanks for the intel. I'll be in touch.
好
Okay.
办公区域好像没见到有摄像头
There don't appear to be any cameras in the offices.
只有走廊和公共区域有
Just the corridors and the public spaces.
所以咱们只要不乱跑应该就没问题
Okay. So if we stay here, we're safe.
除非他们开始翻之前的监控录像
Unless they rewind the old footage.
放轻松,我已经搞定了
No, I've already taken care of that.
我已经把咱们之前的录像替换成
I replaced the footage of us on the tenth floor
空办公室了
with footage of an empty bullpen.
而且会一直循环播放
It's gonna run on a continuous loop.
电梯呢?-正在解决
And the elevators? - Yeah, worked on
楼梯我也解决了,以防万一
the stairwells as well, just in case.
我觉得你可以把其他楼层的监控也改一下
You know, maybe you should run that loop on some other floors.
这样咱的活动空间就大一些了
It'll gives us freedom of movement.
说的有道理,我这就把7到9层的也改一下
Right, okay. Doing the same thing on floors seven through nine.
接着说劫匪的事儿
Back to our friends.
虽然听不到他们到底在说什么
I mean, I can't tell exactly what they're saying.
不过从肢体语言上来看
No, but from the body language, it looks like
大胡子和那个“长得像我”的货
black beard and the guy
that you think looks like me
都是第三个人的小弟
are taking orders from the third guy.
所以他才是话事人
Okay, so he's our shot caller.
听着,咱也没武器
Look, without weapons,we're gonna need
所以咱只能一个一个的揍
to take them one by one to get the advantage.
听着,这些人现在已经上来抓咱们了
Look, they're already after us, right?
我觉得咱只需要隐藏好
So we just got to lay low
打他们个措手不及就好
and hopefully catch these guys by surprise.
说是那么说,这楼可有20层
Yeah, but this building's got 20 floors.
他就是找也得找一会儿
It could take them a while to find us.
咱可以“帮”他一下啊
Well, maybe we help them out. What do you say?
Higgy你这边能不能直接把
Higgy, could you knock out
十楼的监控全掐掉
the video feed from the tenth floor completely?
懂了,这就把他们引过来
Yeah, I'll bring them right to us.
成了,看起来
Okay, it looks like
他们派人上来了
they're sending one of them after us.
你这次是真的有计划了吧
You do have a plan this time, right?
来把这个桌子清一下-好的老板
Can you clean that table?- WAITRESS: Sure thing.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表