剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
No. But we're not even sure what that even means.
诉状书说
The lawsuit claimed his injuries
他脖子废了,转不了
is preventing him from rotating his neck.
所以他
Which is why he says
没发工资-嗯
he can't work.- Exactly.
所以咱们要拍到他能扭脖子
So we have to film him rotating his neck without the pain.
所以就需要什么东西吓他一下
He has to turn and r-react to something,
啊一嗓子或者漂亮妹妹
like a big noise or a cute girl.
但是问题是
Yeah, the problem is
每次他动
every time he turns,
都是直接转身体
he rotates his whole body,kind of like this.
像这样-行了行了你别学了
He kind of does like this.- Okay, can you stop that?
搞得跟你模仿机器人一样
It looks like you're doing the robot.
骂谁呢,我学机器人能这么烂
Oh, look, if I was doing the robot, you would know.
如果我学机器人
If I was doing the robot...
厉害啊-你一眼就能看出来
That's really good!- ...you would know.
哎呀短路了
Short circuit.
说重点,我现在有个好主意
Anyway, guys, I have a little trick up my sleeve.
我意思我兜里有好东西
And by "sleeve," I mean backpack.
好东西就是
And by "trick," I mean...
炮仗
firecrackers.
准备开拍-好嘞
Start filming.-All right.
听大哥的
You heard the man.
捏码
Damn it.
这人道行不浅啊
Oh, man, he is good.
可能他真的受伤了
Yeah, maybe this guy really did hurt his neck.
不不不,他这是入戏了
No, man, he's just committing to the performance
跟专业的一样
like a true pro.
我都有些佩服他了
I actually admire the guy.
如果他真的入戏了,咱跟着还有啥意思?
Look, if the guy's so committed, what are we doing here?
纯浪费时间啊
Why are we wasting our time?
哎呀行了别郁闷
Oh, forget that attitude.
是时候绝地求生了
It's time for a Hail Gary.
你说的孤注一掷吧
You mean a Hail Mary.
不,孤注一掷
No, Hail Gary.
是扔超远球
It's a long shot, like a Hail Mary.
我说的这个是
It's a scam I learned from
一位叫Gary的骗子创造的
a scam artist named Gary years ago.
我的偶像
He's an idol of mine.
哎哎他走了
Yo, he's on the move.
咱咋整?
What's the plan?
你们手♥机♥开热点儿了没?
Do you guys have Wi-Fi hot spot in here?
开了啊-完美
Yeah.- Perfect!
他上车了
He's getting in his car.
盯紧他
Okay, keep an eye on him.
我要给他发个邮件,就说你同意
I'm gonna shoot him an email, agreeing that you're gonna
赔他钱-嘛玩意儿?
settle the lawsuit.- What?
你等会
W-Wait.
如果这就是骗子,我打死也不会给他钱
If this is a scam, I ain't agreeing to nothing.
不,你同意赔钱
Okay, you're gonna agree to the settlement,
但是你不用给钱
but you're not gonna lose a penny.
信我啦大哥
Okay? Trust me.
他开动了
All right, he's pulling out.
看到了
All right, I got it.
嘿-还是没找到
Hi.-There's still no sign of Giles
Giles和宝儿
or Atticus.
我们听你俩的
And we didn't open or touch the car,
也没碰车
like you asked.
这血也太多了
That's a lot of blood.
应该是碰车的时候
Must've hit his head on the steering wheel
脑袋顶方向盘了
when he crashed into the tree.
如果他留了那么多血
Well, if he left this much blood,
地上肯定有血迹的-但是
there must be a trail somewhere.- Yeah, but there's
地上找了一圈儿也没看到
no blood on the pavement in either direction.
这儿
Got something.
看
Here.
脚印和爪印
Foot and paw prints.
他们肯定走这边儿了
Giles and Atticus must've taken this path.
我没带我的登山轮,我就不进去了
Uh, left my hiking wheels at home, so I'm gonna hang here.
行
Okay.
给Katsumoto打个电♥话♥,告诉他我们在哪儿
Call Katsumoto, give him our location.
我们找到什么的话给你打电♥话♥
We'll let you know if we find something.
我刚给Gina发短♥信♥了
I just texted Gina an update.
告诉她找到Atticus第一时间告诉她
Said we'd text her as soon as we find Atticus.
估计都急死了
Must be worried sick.
急死了我觉得都说浅了
That's an understatement.
换我我得疯
I'd hate to be in her shoes right now.
你之前说难挨的日子
The difficult time you said Zeus and Apollo helped you through...
是咱们认识之前?
Was that before we met?
我刚到夏威夷那会儿
Just after I came to the Island.
是Richard刚去世那段?-对
Right after you lost Richard.- Mm.
我刚搬来的时候
Just after I moved here, I mean,
就认识了最想不到的好朋友
I met the most unlikely companion.
大狗二狗?
Talking about the dogs?
不不,是个老爷子
No, no, it's an elderly guy.
他叫Warren
His name is Warren.
飞机上认识的
Met him on the flight over here.
大狗二狗本来是他的狗
Zeus and Apollo originally belonged to him.
那它们肯定还是小狗吧
Oh, they must've just been pups at the time.
对
Yeah.
可惜的是我刚跟Warren熟悉,他就去世了
Sadly, a few months after I got close to Warren, he died.
把大狗二狗交给我照顾
He left Zeus and Apollo in my care.
到今天,我都不确定是他们帮了我
To this day, don't know whether it was
还是我帮了他们
for their benefit or for mine.
可能Warren觉得对你们来说
Oh. Maybe he thought
都是好事儿呢
it was for both your benefit.
确实
Certainly true for me.
就算是我最难受的日子,我也不能一躺就一天
I mean, even at my lowest point, I couldn't afford to wallow.
我得起来照顾他们
I had to get up and look after them.
也给了我每天面对太阳的理由
Gave me a reason to get out of bed every day.
说实话我以前就不是一个喜欢狗的人
And I wasn't even a dog person back then.
呀?-真的
Really?- Really.
我更喜欢猫
Had cats growing up.
虽然花了我一些功夫
It's a steep learning curve, but...
但是我发现照顾他们反而是一件好事儿
having to look after them became a blessing.
是我那段日子里最有连续性的事儿
It was the only consistent thing in my life.
那边
Up ahead.
二战留的老地堡
An old World War II bunker.
这一片儿还不少呢
There's actually quite a few of these in the area.
如果Giles找地方躲风头的话
If Giles was looking for a place to lay low,
老地堡就挺合适的
this would be perfect.
你听到没?
Can you hear that?
Oy, Atticus.
肚子上挨了一枪
He's been shot in the stomach.
子弹应该是穿过去了
I think the bullet's gone through.
没事儿的,会没事儿的啊
It's all right. Good boy,
Atticus. You're gonna be okay.
他嘴里那块布条上头有血
The fabric in his teeth is soaked in blood.
也许是他咬下来的
He might have bitten his assailant.
说不定能查出来身份
It might help us get an ID.
干得漂亮
Good boy.
他留太多血了
Oh, he's losing a lot of blood.
咱得马上送他去医院
We have to get him to intensive care, now.
来,我来抱
Yeah. Try and grab him. Yeah, I got you.
来宝儿
I got you.
没事儿的啊宝儿
It's gonna be okay.
宝儿!他没事儿吧?
Atticus! Hey, is he okay?
还活着,但是很危险
Alive but barely.
得赶紧送医院
We need to get him to a hospital immediately.
Giles呢?
No sign of Giles?
不在这儿,应该是又被抓走了
No. He was recaptured.
宝儿应该是想保护他
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表