剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
太平洋格斗协会
It's the Pacific Fighting Association...
我们计划明年进行正式的启动
And we are scheduled to debut next year.
现在需要找一些拳手
We're looking for some fighters.
你看能不能聊一聊
We'd love to have a conversation with you.
不好意思,稍等一下
Excuse me.
他们是机场那帮人
Those are the gentlemen from the airport.
那个肯定就是黑老大了
That's got to be Matsui.
所以咱们之前说的.....
So, Kai, as Thomas was saying...
不好意思这会儿不能聊了
Sorry. Can't talk.
走吧
Come on.
去哪儿?
Where are we going?
介绍一下我们自己
Introduce ourselves.
哎哟哟老哥们等一下
Hey, fellas. Got a second?
你干哈?-啊我们就是想问一下
What do you want? -Well, we couldn't help
你们刚才在里头跟Kai谈笑风生
but notice you talking to Kai Durrell in there.
难道你们也是粉丝么?
We just wondered, are you guys fans as well?
关你啥事儿
What's it to you?
你们干吗呢!
What's going on here?
没事警♥察♥大人
Nothing, Detective.
我们准备走了
We were just leaving.
你来干啥啊
What are you doing here?
收到你们短♥信♥了,寻思着还是过来看看
Got your text, thought I'd follow up.
只是现在我的身份暴露了
Except now my cover's blown.
没事儿,我们已经盘明白咋回事儿啦
Well, no worries. I think we know what's going on here.
????你说啥呢?????咱干啥了????
How do you figure? We haven't even spoken to Kai yet.
黑帮强迫打黑拳
It's a bunch of gangsters putting the screws down on a fighter.
你琢磨一下
I mean, do the math.
他们希望Kai故意打输
They want Kai to throw a fight.
回合结束
Time.
你俩赶紧走
You two got to go.
看见你们我心烦-好
You're distracting me.- HIGGINS: Sure.
我们就是希望你训练结束
Of course. Um, but any chance
咱们能坐下来聊一聊
we can talk to you later when you're done here?
我对你们的联盟没兴趣
I'm not interested in your league.
走吧
You can go.
看来咱俩要被赶出去了
Okay. I think we're about to get bounced.
可不
Yeah.
咱都在这儿坐一个小时了
You know, we've been here over an hour.
她车还在
Kai's car's still there.
应该还没走
She didn't just slip out.
这啥?
What is this?
啥啥?
What's what?
“想你的夜,多希望你能在我身边"
‘Thinking about you. And last night."
哎呀呀发错了不是给你的
Oh, uh, that was for Ethan. That's not for you.
你整的还挺有情趣
Uh... Ooh, this is a little racy right here.
你赶紧删咯!!赶紧!!!
Can you just please delete that this instant? Delete it!
我脏了,我现在满脑子
You know,I really didn't need this image
都是你和你男朋友研究人体工程学
of you and your boyfriend in my head.
哎呀真不好意思我有人陪
Well, excuse me for having a sex life, Magnum.
我说你昨天为啥突然改计划
You know, th... This must be why you canceled our meeting
我还纳闷你要去干啥
to go over the books last night.
好家伙你现在谈个恋爱天天不见人
You know, t-this is kind of becoming a regular thing.
上礼拜去盯梢你都不去
I mean, y-you bailed on the stakeout last week.
我觉得、NAnd I-I'm assuming
全是你男朋友的锅
that had something to do with this guy, right?
第一,盯梢你一个人就够了
Okay, number one, that stakeout was not a two-man job,
第二,我寻思你
and number two, I am certain
以前为了漂亮姐姐
that you have prioritized your personal life
罢♥工♥次数不比我少啊
over this partnership many a time.
嗯?
Am I wrong?
她出来了
There's Kai.
得,咱俩被发现了
I think she made us.
嗯
Yeah.
给你们个小建议?
Word of advice?
开个法拉利你觉得你能有多隐蔽?
Following me in a red supercar ain't the best way to be discreet.
Hmm.
哦对了
.- And I checked.
我查了一下,你们的“联盟”根本就不存在
There's no start-up league called the PFA.
你俩到底是干嘛的
So who are you?
我们是你父亲雇来找你的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
We're the private investigators your father hired to find you.
你俩搁这儿说啥呢?-你♥爸♥没告诉你
What are you talking about? - He didn't tell you
今天早上没接到你
that he hired a couple of P.I.s this morning
他就雇我们找你的事儿?
when he missed you at the airport?
没啊-那现在你知道了
No.-Well, he did.
他很担心你
He was worried about you.
我现在不是没事儿,你俩为啥还要跟着我
Well, obviously I'm fine. So why are you following me?
因为我们在找你的时候
Because while we were looking for you,
发现你和黑帮搅和到一起了
we became aware of your connection to the Yoshida clan.
所以我们决定接着查
We became concerned and we decided to stay on the case
哪怕你说你“没事儿”
even after you surfaced.
他们想让你打假拳
Uh, they want you to throw a fight,
对吧?
am I right?
无所谓
Doesn't matter.
有关系,我知道你觉得无所谓
It does. You're in over your head.
但实话告诉你这里边儿水很深
You may not think you are, but you are.
我知道你认识我们没多久
And I know you just met us, but...
但是我们能帮你
We can help.
行吧,今天晚上有场地下拳赛
All right, there's this underground match tonight.
投♥注♥非常大那种
A lot of money on the line.
他们希望我在第三回合投降
They want me to tap out in the third.
行吧
Okay.
你为啥会同意啊?
Why are you agreeing to it?
因为在格斗界,黑帮控制一切
Because in this sport, organized crime controls everything.
我不这么做一辈子估计都没机会出人头地
This is my only way to get a shot.
憋扯了妹妹
No, that's-that's not true.
你帮他们一次
You do this for them, they're gonna have
这辈子你都脱不了身
their hooks in you for the rest of your career.
你觉得你能承受?-我能有啥选择啊
You don't want that. - I don't have a choice.
你肯定有啊-你知道个屁
Of course you do.- You don't know anything.
我爹失业都好几个月了
My dad's been out of work for months.
身体还不好
And on top of that, his health ain't so good.
以前都是他照顾我
He's always taken care of me.
现在应该是我扛起责任了
Now it's my turn.
我们理解
We understand that.
但是这么做不对
This is not the way to do it.
跟你们有啥关系啊
This is none of your business.
我们想帮你
Well, we're making it our business.
这种情况我们以前碰到过
We've dealt with people like this before.
这种事儿只会越陷越深
If you get in too deep, there is no way out, ever.
趁你还有机会赶紧抽身走人
You have to walk away from this, now.
行
All right.
是我
It's Kai.
出事儿了
We got a problem.
刚才健身房♥那俩货你还有印象么?
Yeah, you know those two haol from the gym?
他们劝我弃赛
They're telling me I shouldn't fight.
就是给你说一声
Yeah, just figured you'd want to know.
bye
Shoots.
我根本就没有选择
Even if I wanted to back out, I can't.
跟黑帮说不等同于找死
These aren't the kind of people you say no to.
别再跟着我了
Don't follow me again.
说实话
I got to be honest,
她这招我是没想到的
I didn't see that coming.
她现在这个处境很麻烦啊
She's in an impossible situation.
咱俩要是不帮忙怕是不会有好结果
Which is only gonna get worse if we don't do something about it.
我明白老哥,但是我们想
No, I-I get it, Kamekona, but we need somebody
和黑帮内部的人聊聊
inside the Yoshida clan.
最起码能坐下来好好说的那种
A friendly that we can sit down with,
别上来就要干我
have a conversation.
找到能跟松井走得近的人
Look, the only way it's gonna work out
是目前唯一靠谱的办法了
is if we can get somebody who can lean on Matsui.
好
Okay.
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表