剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
还是没想到你会结婚啊老叔
I still can't believe you're settling down.
也许你也应该想一想这个问题了
Yeah, well, maybe you should think about it.
老大不小了
You're not getting any younger.
但是我自己也没法结婚啊
Yeah, that usually requires the right woman.
你觉得Juliet咋样?
What about Juliet?
哎哎哎哎哎你可别多想啊
o, no, no, no, no. Juliet and I
我俩就是合伙人
are-are just business partners.
我就没见过像你俩这样的合伙人
I've never seen business partners bicker like that.
我俩只是配合的好罢了-你俩那叫来电了
It's our dynamic. - It's chemistry.
你理解错了
No, no. You got it all wrong.
我俩就是朋友
Higgins and I are just friends.
一般都是从朋友开始的
That's how it starts.
好家伙你给我上情感指导课我是没想到的
No, no. I-I can't believe you're giving me relationship advice,
这家伙你还是头回谈恋爱
and you're in love for the first time
母胎solo60年王者
at, like, 60.
谁说是第一次
No, not... for the first time.
啊?啥?这咋对你大侄儿还有小秘密呢?
What are you talking about? Why didn't you tell me?
得,咱爷俩等会再聊吧
Wait, ho-hold on, we're gonna have to put that on hold.
盯梢目标出现了
That's our client's husband, Ed Skinner.
他是要去见小三儿么?
Is he going to see his mistress?
反正他媳妇儿是这么想的
Well, that's what his wife thinks.
因为他出门吃午饭时间太长了
He's been skipping out on these long lunches.
咱的任务
We're just
就是跟着他看看他会去哪儿
gonna have to tail him, see where he goes.
你好
Hi there.
有什么我能帮你们的-我们就是
Hi. How can I help you?- We would like
想和Chad Cabrera聊一下旅行至尊套
to talk to Chad Cabrera about a personalized adventure package.
没问题
Sure.
我帮你们问一下他
Let me see if he's free. One sec.
谢谢
Thanks.
这边请-谢谢
Right this way.- Great.
Aloha. Chad Cabrera.
谢谢你能抽时间见我们-小事儿
Thanks for squeezing us in. - Yeah, absolutely.
前台说你们
Uh, Jonah says that you're looking for a...
想要至尊套?
a personalized adventure?
额开始前我还是想问问你
But before we get into it, I'd love to know
是怎么知道我们这儿的
how you heard about us.
Crystal Lockhart.
她是我们的好朋友
She's a dear friend of ours.
Um...
Uh, Jonah,
给我们几分钟
can you, uh, can you give us a minute?
她已经骚扰我一年了,现在直接
Crystal's been harassing me for a year, and now she sends
雇人来骚扰我了?-她调查你
other people to do it?- Crystal was right
关于Raina的案子是对的
to circle you over Raina's murder.
毕竟你是前男友
You were, after all, ex-lovers.
而且因为你的不在场证明没有证人
And you were never cleared by HPD, because nobody
所里一直都没查清楚你的嫌疑
could confirm your alibi.
我自己一个人在家
I was home, alone.
Mm-hmm.
我没有杀Raina
I did not kill Raina.
那Crystal呢?
How about Crystal?
你说啥呢?
What are you talking about?
今天早上被人谋杀了
Crystal was murdered this morning.
昨天她就来找过你
She came to see you yesterday,
也就是说你是她最后一个
which makes you one of the last people
见过聊过的人
she spoke to before her death.
我没有杀Crystal
Okay, I-I did not... kill her, either.
我今天一直在和
I've been on a teleconference
一位密歇根的客户打电♥话♥会议
with a client in Michigan all morning.
我有录音证明
I have the recording to prove it.
行啊,拿来我们看看
Great. We'd love to see it.
你们又不是警♥察♥
You're not cops.
我没必要像你们证明什么,滚出去
I don't have to show you anything. Now get out.
看来他老婆是对的啊
I guess his wife was right.
咱俩赶紧,别一会儿他进屋了
Yeah, we'd better catch up before he gets to his room.
他去那干啥
Where is he going?
来
Come on.
舞蹈班
It's a dance class.
你们是来报名的么?
Thinking of signing up?
Uh...
这很不错的,我一直在这儿上课
It's great. I've been taking lessons
好纪念日的时候给我老婆一个惊喜
to surprise my wife for our anniversary.
她绝对猜不到-准备好了么?
She has no idea.-Ready?
到我了
Oh, that's my cue.
这是我没想到的
Did not see that coming.
你确定这些都能包含在预算里?
And you really think we can work all that into the budget?
没问题妥必妥啊
Oh, absolutely.
你们团里一共多少人?
How many people is your group in total?
大概六十几个
Uh, well, roughly 63...
看起来他的不在场证明没问题啊
Looks like Chad's alibi checks out.
最起码今天这个案子是
For today, at least.
注意看Jonah背后的窗户
Look at the window behind Jonah.
鸟?
The bird?
你接着看
No. Keep watching.
他在循环播放
Oh. He looped his feed.
这个小瘪犊子哎
He's a sneaky little bugger,
没想到啊
isn't he?
看起来Jonah也在偷偷调查Crystal
Seems like Jonah also did some digging on Crystal
今天咱们走了以后
right after we left today. He was checking
他上网查了Crystal的案子,死因和嫌疑人
news feeds for information on her death... cause and suspects.
看起来一点儿都不可疑呢
Well, that's not suspicious at all.
好家伙这比我印象里还香啊
Mmm. It's even better than I remember.
你小时候是最爱吃春饼的了
Torta ahogada was always your favorite when you were a kid.
吃这个就跟回到农场一样
Man, this brings me back to the ranch.
我感觉我都听到我老妈吼我了
I can almost hear my mom yelling,
“你别自己全给我吃咯”
"Save some for the rest of us!"
她经常这么喊
She used to do that all the time.
Oh, man.
真香-那个
Mmm.- So, uh,
我有些事情想告诉你很久了
I've been, uh, wanting to ask you something, Thomas.
你愿意当我的伴郎么?
Will you be my best man?
当然啊老叔,求之不得啊
Of course! Yes! I'd be honored.
对了
Hey, well, look, man,
我得先预定个前排的座位
if you're settling down, I'm gonna need a front row seat.
但是你别以为我已经忘了
But don't think I forgot, right?
到底我这个婶儿是谁啊
You have to tell me. Who was she?
这位你一生的挚爱
This-this love of your life.
很重要么?
What does it matter?
重点是我等这一天等的太久了
The point is, I waited too long.
剩下的人生太短了
We ran out of time.
孩子你不要走我的老路
Don't make the same mistake, mijo.
好
Okay.
但是你还是要告诉我的啊
You're still gonna tell me, though.
到底谁啊
Who was she?
咋就这么重要呢
Why is this so important?
你知道我不得到答案是不会放弃的
You know I'm not gonna let this go.
来吧说吧老叔
You can tell me.
来咯
Come on.
你父亲去世之后
When your father passed,
你母亲我们两个人相互扶持
your mother and I...We grieved together.
你等一下....我觉得有点儿不对
Hold on. What are you...what are you saying?
我们只能当互相的支柱
We had to rely on each other.
越来越亲近
We got close.
我妈?
My mother?
孩子-所以
Thomas...- So...
她很痛苦
so, she was mourning,
你就趁虚而入?
and-and you took advantage of her?
不
No.
不孩子
No.
我告诉她我
It took over
真正的想法的时候已经过去二十年了
two decades before I actually
told her how I felt.
当我最终说出来以后
And when I did,
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表