剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
I love my country, you know?
老弟你入伍是因为你的家庭还是因为你自己?
Joey, do you want to join up for you or for your family?
有什么区别么?
What's the difference?
只要我参军不就行了?
Long as I sign up, right?
怎么了?
Something wrong with it?
没有没有,我就是吃饱了
No, uh, just kinda full.
我咋觉得你是拘着面子呢
That sounds kind of suspicious.
来我尝尝
Let me see here.
哎我简直了!这肉都生的能下海游泳了!
Oh! No, no, no, no.That mahi's not even cooked.
妹妹你咋不说啊
No. Oh, my God, what are you doing?
你得说啊,这是我们照顾不周啊
You gotta say something when that happens.
没做熟的鱼吃了能要命啊-咋个要法?
You know, raw fish can kill you.- How?
这不就是刺身
It's just sushi, right?
太丢人了,太不好意思了
No. Oh, my God, I'm so sorry. So embarrassing.
真的不好意思,之前的主厨因为疫情
I'm sorry, my-my chef, he moved back to Texas
搬回老家了,新来的这个吧....
when COVID hit, and the new guy, he could use...
得去新东方?
Cooking lessons?
对
Yeah.
酒保也跟主厨跑路了?
The bartender go with him?
那倒没有,就是直接不来了
Oh, no, he just stopped showing up.
晋西北都乱成一锅粥了
We've got all kinds of problems.
你们跟这儿笑啥呢?
What's so funny?
咱俩留员工的技巧呗,还能有啥
Our inability to retain staff, apparently.
TC这位是....-Suzy
TC, this is...- Suzy.
我记得你,你老爸停在码头的
I remember. Your dad had a houseboat
那艘船用的就是你的名字
in the marina, named it after you.
挺吸引人的
Kind of hard to forget.
我也是最近才搬回来
Right. I actually just moved in there.
碰到不少困难
Fell on some hard times,
但Rick很好心,让我做我喜欢的事
Jbut Rick was kind enough to let me do what I love
还付我工资
and pay me for it.
就后厨那墙
Uh, the wall that we replaced.
Booky撞烂那面
The one that Booky plowed through.
她准备帮我们画幅壁画
Suzy's gonna snazz it up, paint a mural for us.
那挺好的啊,画的啥啊?
Oh. Nice. Of what?
惊喜,Rick想画好再知道
It's a surprise. Rick didn't want to know.
我信任艺术家你懂吧,我想让她
Well, I trust the artist. You know, I want to leave it
和她的思维来决定
to her and her vision.
我不会让你失望的
And I won't let you down.
而且我得回去接着画了
And I better get back to it, actually.
额谢谢你的午饭
Uh, thank you for the... the meal.
下次一定不会这样了
Yeah, well, next time it won't be so bad.
我保证-哈哈哈好
I promise.- Okay.
哈
All right.
Suzy, huh?
别想多啊
Come on.
我们就是聊聊天
We were just talking.
你那边儿咋样啊?
How'd your recruiting talk go?
基本顺利
Good, mostly.
但是有个叫Joey的小老弟
But there's this one kid named Joey.
我有点儿拿不准他入伍的原因
I'm kind of worried about his motivation for signing up.
我当时可简单了,不参军就坐牢
Well, mine was easy: Enlist or do time.
我的是就想开飞机
And I wanted to fly, baby.
Joey呢?
Why is Joey doing it?
让家里人开心
To please his family.
Oh.
我不知道我应不应该去劝他
I'm not sure I should get involved.
毕竟每个人的情况都不一样
I mean, who's to say what the right reasons are?
不管咱们的动力是什么
Well, whatever our motivations were,
最重要的是咱们都想要入伍
we both wanted it.
而不是因为别人
You can't do it for somebody else.
我觉得你得去找他聊一聊
You're gonna have to talk to that kid, lay it down.
本来吧,去开这个宣讲会
Yeah, well, I spoke to the officer candidates
就是去帮Mitch的忙
as a favor to Mitch.
如果我劝Joey放弃的话他会咋想
What's he gonna say if I talk Joey out of it?
肯定不开心啊
He's not gonna be happy.
我知道这个情况很讨厌,但是有的时候
Look, it sucks, but there's sometimes a cost
做正确的事儿肯定有代价
to doing the right thing.
看起来家里没人
It doesn't look like anyone's home.
从照片看这家人都是男的啊
Doesn't appear to be a woman of the house.
我也想说来着
I was about to say the same thing.
看起来像Paul和他爹
Looks like Paul and his dad
这个可能是他哥哥?
and his brother, maybe?
看起来他没回来
No indication that Paul came home.
手环在这儿
Except for his hospital bracelet.
所以他之前回来了,那他现在去哪儿了?
So he did come back. Well, where'd he go?
不知道啊,他也没用手♥机♥打过电♥话♥
I don't know. He didn't make any calls from his cell,
说不定用的是座机
but maybe he used the land line.
看通话记录显示
Well, looks like...
一个小时之前打过电♥话♥
that number was called an hour ago.
你确定他打过来的是这个地方?
Uh, you sure this is the place Paul called?
不确定,我唯一确定的是座机
No, I'm only sure that someone from the Wilson home
拨过来的是这个位置-要我说绝对不是Paul
called a phone at this location.- I mean, it can't be Paul.
他从医院走的时候气儿都快上不来了
He can't breathe, so he leaves the hospital
咋可能跑这儿吃点心
and orders a muffin? It doesn't make sense.
只有一个办法搞清楚了
Only one way to find out.
不好意思
Hi. Excuse me.
你见过这个人么?他叫Paul Wilson
Uh, do you know this man? His name is Paul Wilson.
没有
Never seen him before.
可能你没见过
Well, maybe you haven't seen him,
但是我们知道他一个小时之前往这儿打过电♥话♥
but we believe he called here about an hour ago.
今天我们就没接到过电♥话♥,你们肯定是搞错了
No one's called me all day. You must be in the wrong place.
电♥话♥号♥多少来着?给
What was that number again? Hang on.
听声音在后厨
It's coming from the back.
你俩干啥,你们不能进去
Hey, no, you're not going back there.
我们现在急着救人,让一下
We're trying to save a life. Move.
看起来像黑诊所啊
Looks like an underground medical clinic.
现在逻辑就盘的通了
See, now that makes sense.
大夫
Hey, Doc.
你们是怎么进来的?
How did you get in here?
诊所不错,不过我猜这诊所
This is a really nice place. I'm guessing it's not,
不太正规吧
uh, what's the word... legal.
我是大夫
I am a doctor.
只不过我没有美国的执业资格
I'm just not licensed in the U.S.
这些人,他们去不起大医院
But these people, they can't afford proper care.
他们需要我
They need me.
需要这个诊所
My place.
我们来这儿不是为了找麻烦
Look, we're not here to give you any trouble.
我们只是想找到Paul Wilson
We are just looking for Paul Wilson.
他之前来过这里吧?
He was here, wasn't he?
他是个好孩子,他只是需要帮助
He's a good kid. Just needed help.
我们就是为了帮他来的
Well, we're trying to help him.
他如果再不手术的话可能就要死了
If he doesn't get surgery, he could die.
我知道,我给他也是这么说的
I know. I said the same thing.
但是他们不听我的,还走了
But they wouldn't hear it. Left.
你说“他们”
You said "they."
他们兄弟俩
Paul was with his brother, Tanner.
您的诊所说实话不太好找
Well, this isn't exactly an easy place to find.
他们是怎么知道这儿的?
How did they know to come here?
因为12年前就是我帮的他们
Because I helped them once before, 12 years ago.
他被枪射了
He got shot.
子弹卡的位置不太好
Bullet's wedged in a tough spot.
不过看起来器官都还好
Doesn't seem like it hit any vital organs.
我可以把子弹暂时留在他体内,包扎一下
I can leave the bullet and patch him up,
但是我不能保证他会一直没事儿
but I can't guarantee he'll be okay.
我觉得你应该赶紧带他去医院
I urge you to go to the hospital.
我们不能
We can't.
你知道是谁开的枪么?
Any idea who the shooter is?
这个诊所存在的意义就是
One of the draws of this place is that
帮助有需要的人
I just want to help people,
所以我从来都不会问太多问题
so I don't ask too many questions.
所以孩子被枪击中了
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表