剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表
Oh, hold on. There she is.
你看看能放大一些不
Right there. See if you can zoom in.
哇这俩满脸横肉的一看就不是好人啊
Well, those two don't exactly look friendly.
有你熟悉的人吗?
Recognize someone?
他们是Hiroki Matsui的打手
They're soldiers for Hiroki Matsui,
是Yakuza在夏威夷的一个分支家族
head of the Yoshida clan, it's a yakuza offshoot.
最近搞事儿搞得比较多
Been making inroads in Hawaii recently.
毒品,赌博
Narcotics. Gambling.
风化组已经盯了很久了
Vice has been trying to shut them down.
光看监控不太像是绑♥架♥
But this doesn't seem like an abduction.
Kai看起来很配合
It looks like Kai goes willingly.
确实,但是那是公共场合,说不定
Yeah, but it's a public place. They may be
他们只是不想吸引别人的注意
making an effort not to make a scene.
也有可能是直接威胁
Or they could be threatening her.
关键咱也不确定到底是为啥
Except we don't know that for sure.
看,注意看她的反应
Look. Look at her reaction.
嘴唇都撅起来了,她当时肯定是很害怕的
Her lips are pursed. That's a sign of fear.
作为一个职业拳手
I mean, that's not something you expect
这种反应不多见
from one who engages in blood sport for a living.
你说的有道理,但是立案还是不够
You have a point. But that's still not enough.
站不住脚啊
There's no obvious crime here.
没有合适的原因我也不能随便去追车牌
And I can't put a tail on someone without probable cause.
没事儿,我俩跟你比起来
Well, it's a good thing
就没那么多的规定了
we're not bound by the same rules you are.
有新消息了我们通知你
We'll let you know what we find.
铁子们
Guys.
如果Kai和Matsui混到一起了
If Kai is mixed up with Matsui,
最后结果可能会不太好
it's not gonna end well for her.
说不定横尸街头都有可能
Odds are she'll wind up in prison or dead,
所以我建议你俩行动快点儿
so whatever you're gonna do, do it fast.
大肥哥刚发消息说
According to Kamekona,
Matsui一般都在Cook Street的一个叫欲望的酒吧里待着
Matsui works out of a club called Desire, on Cooke Street.
那咱就从那开始查
Okay, we'll start from there.
哦
Oh.
Katsumoto?-不是,我男朋友
Is it Katsumoto? - No, it's Ethan.
嗨宝贝儿
Hello there.
听起来不错啊
Yeah, no, that sounds lovely.
你手术进行的咋样啊
How did the big surgery go?
哎嘿嘿
I know.
我也想你了-额客户打电♥话♥了
Me, too.- Hey, our client's calling.
你要不先把你的爱情生活放个片尾曲?
Could you maybe put your love life on hold for a second?
Nagnum跟个小屁孩一样离不开人
Sorry, Ethan, Magnum needs me.
我也觉得,离开我啥也干不成
I know, he can't seem to do anything without me.
晚点儿给你打电♥话♥,BYE
Yeah, I'll call you later. Okay, bye.
- Sorry
好消息
Izzy.- Good news.
我闺女没事儿-啊?
She's okay. - Wait, what?
我刚跟她打完电♥话♥
Yeah, I just talked to Kai.
她说她走错了,手♥机♥也丢了
Uh, she lost her phone, went to the wrong terminal.
不过人没事儿
But it's all good.
虚惊一场
False alarm.
额....-我们很开心
Okay, uh... - Well, we're glad that she's, uh,
她没事儿
turned up safe.
我真的太谢谢你们了
Thank you so much. I really appreciate your help.
都是小事儿,别太在意-拜
Yeah, no problem.- Bye.
我觉得不对劲
Uh, that's weird.
为啥Kai要对他爹撒谎?
Why would Kai lie to her father?
也许是不想让她爸
Maybe she doesn't want him to know
知道她和坏蛋混到一起了
that she's consorting with criminals.
不对,我总觉得这里边儿有事儿
I don't know, my gut tells me there's something more to it.
不管咋,她现在和她爸联♥系♥了
Well, regardless, I mean, she's surfaced,
这活儿就结束了
so the case is over.
咋,你还琢磨呢?
Her deception's really bothering you.
我就觉得逻辑盘不明白
It's just strange.
好吧
Okay.
我定位一下她手♥机♥,顺便给Gordon说一声
I'll track her phone, I'll text Gordon an update.
如果你是来劝我把头骨还回去的
If you're here to convince me to give the skull back,
那你还是直接回家吧
don't bother.
我才不还
I won't do it.
我能不了解你?
You think I don't know that?
他俩已经把事儿都告诉我们了
Now, Thomas and Higgy told me everything.
我过来是想告诉你我是你坚实的后盾
I just came by to let you know I got you.
谢谢老弟
I appreciate it, TC.
哎嘿我好想看到好吃的了
Do I see cookies?
给你整俩?
Just made a batch. You want one?
这话说的,两块哪儿够啊
Come on, you already know. I don't turn down that homemade gold.
巧克力夏威夷果口味
Macadamia nut chocolate chip.
那我可得多吃点
Well, in that case, I will take two.
牛奶?
Milk?
如果你想看见我
If you want to see me grinning
纯真的笑容
like a five-year-old, yes.
说实话,我觉得你做的
You know, for the record,
是对的
I think you're doing the right thing.
谢谢
Thank you. That means a lot.
希望你埋头骨的
I just want to make sure you buried that skull
地方很偏僻
in a safe place.
谁也找不到那种
Some place HPD can't find it.
如果你为了这个宁愿坐牢
Look, if you're willing to go to jail over this thing,
我不希望最后是一场徒劳
I don't want it to be in vain.
放轻松老弟
No, you don't have to worry about that.
我藏得老好了
The skull is in a safe place.
piu亮
Good.
我把骨头
I got it stashed
藏客房♥洗衣机里了
in the laundry room in the guesthouse.
嘛玩意儿?
Wait, what?
反正Thomas也不进那屋
Thomas never goes in there anyway.
我只是以为
Yeah, but I just assumed
你已经把头骨埋在什么地方了
that you had already put it in the ground.
你为啥要把它拿回来
Why would you bring it back here?
这只是暂时的
It's temporary.
Noelani好心地从头骨上取了样本
Noelani was kind enough to take a sample from the skull
拿去做鉴定了
to carbon-date it.
希望最后的结果跟我想的一样
Hopefully the results confirm my hunch.
如果是
Assuming it does,
我会把头骨送回
I plan to return the skull to the same place
两百年前那个Makani母亲准备的地方
Makani's mother put him two centuries ago.
所以你觉得在他们
And you're thinking this could happen before
抓你之前能搞完?
they take you into custody?
希望吧,如果不成
Hopefully it does. If not...
我是真不想拉别人下水
I hate to ask anyone to do this, but...
哎哎哎
Please.
见外了啊
You don't have to.
有我们呢你放心
We'll make sure it gets done.
你确定?这可是犯罪啊
You sure? You'd be committing a crime.
我们在大马路上Now, who had my back
当龙虎小霸王的时候是谁给我们撑腰?
when we were out there marching in the streets?
所以说
No matter what,
一家人不说两家话
we always look after each other.
不管事儿会怎么发展
And what happens?
我都会帮你
It'll get done.
老弟真心实意嗷
You got my word on that.
嗯哼
Mmm
她在那边
There she is.
你准备怎么演
So, how do you want to play this?
听我指挥
Follow my lead.
Kai Durrell.
我们上礼拜去看你的比赛了
Saw your fight last week.
打得不错
You looked great.
谢谢
Thanks.
我叫Thomas,这是Juliet
I'm Thomas, this is Juliet.- Hi.
我就不跟你绕圈子了
I'm gonna get straight to the point.
我们是PEA的选拔官
We are scouts for the PFA...
剧集 | 新夏威夷神探(2018) | 导航列表